Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bbqbiker
    • May 2015

Originally posted by Tattooo
    You guys ride way to damn far apart for me.... The guys I ride with we ride Handle bar to Handle bar through the mountains....
    Running 80 miles an hour on the interstate I’d like to have a little room it’s a whole lot different than playing grab ass in first and second gear in the Little Hills down south hahahaha just kidding..

Comment

• Tattooo
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Bbqbiker
      Running 80 miles an hour on the interstate I’d like to have a little room it’s a whole lot different than playing grab ass in first and second gear in the Little Hills down south hahahaha just kidding..
      We ride bars to bars at any speed..... Riding as far apart as you guys ride you might as well be riding by yourselves....

Comment

• Tattooo
        • Sep 2012

Another VT ride.....Hubbardton on Rt30 I think....1st time using my BroPro. Riding the 124" Dreadnought of course. I think thats Madriver in front of me impeding my progress....could smell Lavender Hibiscus beard oil hahahaha

LOL impeding your progress??? LOL Hell you never got close enough to smell him never less slow you down.....

Thanks for the videos Q.....

Comment

• Bbqbiker
          • May 2015

LOL impeding your progress??? LOL Hell you never got close enough to smell him never less slow you down.....

Thanks for the videos Q.....
          I don’t ride on anyone’s ass I like to have a lot of options in case shit happens and I don’t like riding next to anyone either I want the whole lane to myself. I guess that’s why I do 99% of my riding by myself..That and no one can keep up or I’m just an ass ha ha

Comment

• Tattooo
            • Sep 2012

I’m just an ass ha ha
            LOL I think it's the latter..... You don't ride aggressive at all from what I have seen..... Carry on....

Comment

• Bbqbiker
              • May 2015

LOL I think it's the latter..... You don't ride aggressive at all from what I have seen..... Carry on....
              I did have a lady friend on the back so there’s that

Comment

• Tattooo
                • Sep 2012

LOL Now you tell us..... You can't prove it by the video........

Plus what's up with riding all those flat roads your riding??? I thought you liked riding in the mountains??? I know you don't have roads like we have but there is some hills up there..... Got any pics of them??

Comment

• Davestune
                  • May 2014

no you didn't, I ride bar to bar but i respect you want your room

Comment

• Tattooo
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Davestune
                    no you didn't, I ride bar to bar but i respect you want your room
                    LOL Now the truth comes out.... Thanks Dave,

Hell I don't care if someone want's more room for them self. Not many of the people I ride with I trust enough to ride beside me... I just like them to be close enough to see there headlight... LOL

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                      • Oct 2013

Hell I don't care if someone want's more room for them self. Not many of the people I ride with I trust enough to ride beside me... I just like them to be close enough to see there headlight... LOL
                      I used to ride bar to bar in the VT until Irene. The right side of the road though became an unexpected delight of unintended ejector seats, and off ramps to a final resting spot. Had to go single file to the line. Also, people aren't interested in developing their skills. At all. So the trust is gone. Leading a pack is now riding solo and checking your rear view for breakdowns. Haven't had the old throttle grab from the right in years. I actually miss that dance a lot. My video is just me and T.and I'm spending half the time working a camera I don't quite know how to use (fuk practice, amirite?) and when I blast to catch up after tuning settings at speed, the fucking camera bounced like a MF.

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                        • May 2015

What do you mean the truth comes out l?!?! Davetune is a lying pole smoker that video was from 2014 and I don’t even know that pedophile

Comment

• Tattooo
                          • Sep 2012

What do you mean the truth comes out l?!?! Davetune is a lying pole smoker that video was from 2014 and I don’t even know that pedophile
                          LOL I was just going by what I was told..... I didn't know when it was taken you said you just got the camera....

Comment

• Davestune
                            • May 2014

LOL I was just going by what I was told..... I didn't know when it was taken you said you just got the camera....
                            he is bullshitting you, im on my panhead in it that freak.

I like side by side bar to bar or w/e ur right feels like ridin alone

Comment

• Bbqbiker
                              • May 2015

Originally posted by Davestune
                              he is bullshitting you, im on my panhead in it that freak.

I like side by side bar to bar or w/e ur right feels like ridin alone

Hey fuckhead you were NOT on my June 2014 trip through VT......you must have parkerized what little brain you have remaining...

Comment

• hillcat
                                • Mar 2015

BBQ on a Burgman

Unbelievable! A woman on her scooter falls down into a huge hole after crashing into a van, a car, a motorcycle, and a truck. Footage taken from the city vid...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;