Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klondikekid64
    • Nov 2013

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one, and It's impossible to build a bike everyone likes, I think most the moaning comes from people that have never built their own frame, trees, laced a wheel, etc. cause if they did they wouldn't have nothing but good to say, cause they would know what it takes to build, "Easy to bash, harder to build" anyone picking, should post a pick of the bike they built from scratch, not from the catalouge beside the shitter.

Comment

• CRFyou
      • Mar 2010

I get compliments on my panhead, but as of late it comes with the caveat that they hate the new exhaust I made for it.

I did a 2 into 1 system because the previous setup looked cooler but I had to reweld it every 3 months from it rattling apart at the mounting points.

People hate my exhaust and I can be stoked that their opinion is rooted in aesthetics versus function. It's my bike and I ride the fuck out of it, so it's going to exist the way I want it to in my universe.

You're taking the negative opinions like a champ. Way better than most people ever could.

I can't help but think a thread like this is going to have a real negative feel throughout. You don't really need to defend the site. Some people's winters are more adversarial than others...

Comment

• spidr
        • Mar 2010

I knew what the thread could bring. I just needed to voice something without it becoming a personal attack, so this thread exists.

I've said my piece, if the thread needs to go away, I have no objections.

Comment

• Shovelwitch
          • Apr 2024

CRF your pan is still cool bruh, spidr did you really need a whole thread to scratch your back? You seem like a cool guy, your fabrication skills tell me you forgot more than I know bout metal, but I fucking hate that bike its ugly as fuck plain and simple.

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by CRFyou

You're taking the negative opinions like a champ. Way better than most people ever could.

I can't help but think a thread like this is going to have a real negative feel throughout. You don't really need to defend the site. Some people's winters are more adversarial than others...
            Yes and true

Comment

• Cisco726
              • Apr 2024

Aaaahrite! Time to hug it out!

Comment

• CRFyou
                • Mar 2010

That's a risky mother fucking hug. 0/10 Do not recommend.

Comment

• klondikekid64
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Shovelwitch
                  CRF your pan is still cool bruh, spidr did you really need a whole thread to scratch your back? You seem like a cool guy, your fabrication skills tell me you forgot more than I know bout metal, but I fucking hate that bike its ugly as fuck plain and simple.
                  Show us your awesome scratch built bike...I'm sure we'll all love it.

Comment

• Shovelwitch
                    • Apr 2024

Ain't got one, but that still don't take away from the subjective facts.

Comment

• Ramzilla
                      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by bparsel
                      It was one guy making that statement, have a beer and relax a little! I'm sure when Lisa signed on as "Editor in Chief" of a motorcycle forum she understood her skin would be thick enough for the job, I'm sure she can handle some random dude from Finland throwing shade.

BTW, while not my cup of tea your fab skills are unreal. The real blasphemy are the bikes like the one featured a few months ago....dude had Slim build him a bike, he reached out to Lisa to have it featured and he already had it up for sale.
                      I recall that feature and I thought the same thing. Douche just got a feature to help him sell his bought chopper. Spidr as I have stated before your bike is not my cup of tea but it isn't mine so who fucking cares what kind of tea I like. I have a lot of respect for your skills and have followed along on yours builds for better or worse.

Comment

• junkyardxl
                        • Mar 2012

It's kinda like the speed fetus. That bike raised all kinds of hell. But in the end the owner absolutely loves it and it still gets the shit ridden out of it. More than most of these garage queens that everyone is so enamored with.

Comment

• Cisco726
                          • Apr 2024

Everyone forget that Harley Street that was cafe'd? I seem to recall a lot of mofos hating that abortion and some didn't. Anyway, when the fuck does the hug-fest begin?

(If this faggot can do it, surely, we can!)

Comment

• deathmetaldan
                            • Jan 2011

i guess some people cant grasp that this is CHOPcult and not SPORTSTERcult, HARLEYcult or even BRITcult.

when i first saw your build at the start i fucking hated it, but i did admire the work. I like it alot more and i am floored by the work.

just because some weekend warrior "only rides american" and "lives free" when the wife and kids are occupied doesnt mean you dont have a badass chop.

If people cant accept that any engine can be used in a "chopper", they should probably look at selling their bitchin bopper/chobber

Comment

• spidr
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Cisco726
                              Everyone forget that Harley Street that was cafe'd? I seem to recall a lot of mofos hating that abortion and some didn't. Anyway, when the fuck does the hug-fest begin?

(If this faggot can do it, surely, we can!)
                              Dude. I would totally take one for the team with that big pussy.

Comment

• Cisco726
                                • Apr 2024

You sir, you fucken rock. Honestly. There are soooo many sensitive, ass, crybabies on here that can't take even a minuscule amount of shit you have and still be cool about it and not an asshat. Yet still your only concern is that the site not be bashed over it and gives zero fucks what anyone thinks about your ride. Good for you, it's amazing that you did this with your family and I'd cherish it as much if I did the same. Now here's something different-
                                Last edited by Guest; 01-22-2015, 9:40 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;