CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... Last
    MadRiverMotorCo

Default Herding Cats 2 - The New England Drive-In Returns!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman,

For One Night Only...

In the glorious hills of western Mass...

A cinematic spectacle...

A chopper fiend's celluloid centerfold...

Herding Cats 2!!!!
    Last edited by MadRiverMotorCo; 07-02-2013 at 12:02 PM.

MadRiverMotorCo

MadRiverMotorCo

Last edited by MadRiverMotorCo; 07-02-2013 at 3:56 PM.

MadRiverMotorCo

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Madriver, can you link to this pic?
    http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/t.../HC2poster.jpg

I will try to keep that version updated as sponsors change.

Get Adobe Flash player

meetup info

1200 noon!
    McDonalds parking lot

208 Mohawk Trail
    Greenfield MA

Then we ride over to the party to dump packs and grab a beverage. Ride leaves from the party with a dinner stop on the way back.

Get Adobe Flash player

23 DAYS BITCHES

THREE WEEK PSA:
    • Go dig out that tent and wash the beer and puke out of it from last years Gypsy Run...start airing it out now, it's gonna take a while, you nasty bastard
    • Locate your flannel and trucker hat, rub some grease and dirt on it so it will look worn.
    • Stock the freezer with pizza rolls and icepops so the kids dont starve while your gone. Teach them how to use the microwave.
    • Lay the groundwork for faking your own death and secure a remote location to disappear to

Random pic from last year:

MadRiverMotorCo

Get Adobe Flash player

ΔΔΔΔΔΔ That is Awesome ΔΔΔΔΔΔΔΔ

Get Adobe Flash player

not to say that your fancy e-flyers leaves anything to be desired (it does) but....

what is the deal with this place? what does it offer for accommodations? can i set up my tent? does it cost? is there a barn to sleep in? do i have to shit in a cup? do they have hot dogs? should i bring some?

lets have some details amigo.

Get Adobe Flash player

First of all, that flyer is awesome. My mom said so, and she never lies to me. I am answering this with my panties all bunched up...but I really am a nice guy and I want you to come out to the party. We can duke it out there.
    It is worth noting that it aint a travel brochure, itís a flyer. If you need more details, thereís an email address right on the thing. But this is also a completely valid place to ask quesitons about the party, I suppose, so here ya go:

It's a ride/camp/party event (on the flyer). If you want to partake in the ride part, you should probably bring a motorcycle. (can-am's are not motorcycles). You dont have to ride, you can sit in a lawn chair while everyone else does and attempt to drink all the beer before they return. Just know that you will likely get your ass kicked for that unless you leave one for me. If you wish to camp, you should pack your own sleeping arrangements. This can be a smelly mexican blanket on the cold hard earth, a tarp with a hot rock for company, or a tent a bag (recommended). You can also just make a day trip out of it and not camp. There are some that are doing that. I hope the party part is self-evident...

There is no cost for the party (also on the flyer)...however you will want some money in your pocket. More details to follow.

You are welcome to shit in a cup, in fact I would recommend it. I shit in my pants, so I cant help you there. I would love it if you could bring some hotdogs, it would give Rubsy something to keep his mouth occupied with. But the rest of us will be dining out, more details to follow.

Hope that helps, I will post an event schedule that includes food info later today.

MadRiverMotorCo

Quote Originally Posted by vetto View Post
    First of all, that flyer is awesome. My mom said so, and she never lies to me. I am answering this with my panties all bunched up...but I really am a nice guy and I want you to come out to the party. We can duke it out there.
    It is worth noting that it aint a travel brochure, itís a flyer. If you need more details, thereís an email address right on the thing. But this is also a completely valid place to ask quesitons about the party, I suppose, so here ya go:

It's a ride/camp/party event (on the flyer). If you want to partake in the ride part, you should probably bring a motorcycle. (can-am's are not motorcycles). You dont have to ride, you can sit in a lawn chair while everyone else does and attempt to drink all the beer before they return. Just know that you will likely get your ass kicked for that unless you leave one for me. If you wish to camp, you should pack your own sleeping arrangements. This can be a smelly mexican blanket on the cold hard earth, a tarp with a hot rock for company, or a tent a bag (recommended). You can also just make a day trip out of it and not camp. There are some that are doing that. I hope the party part is self-evident...

There is no cost for the party (also on the flyer)...however you will want some money in your pocket. More details to follow.

You are welcome to shit in a cup, in fact I would recommend it. I shit in my pants, so I cant help you there. I would love it if you could bring some hotdogs, it would give Rubsy something to keep his mouth occupied with. But the rest of us will be dining out, more details to follow.

Hope that helps, I will post an event schedule that includes food info later today.
    You be nice to Rus or they'll be no rocks for repairing your handlebars!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by MadRiverMotorCo View Post
    You be nice to Rus or they'll be no rocks for repairing your handlebars!
    He made fun of my poster.

MadRiverMotorCo

Quote Originally Posted by vetto View Post
    He made fun of my poster.
    Carry on...

I don't know that Rus knows that we all know each other...

and that if he's been to the farm, he'll know almost everyone...

Trinda

I have a nasty habit of breaking something on my bike before any and every event. pending that - I think I would like to attend this pagan gathering in the woods. Is that Santoro's bike in the far left of the black sabbath picture?

Get Adobe Flash player

22 Day warning. Thatís only 3 (THREE!) Saturdays between now and the party!

PARTY ITINERARY
    I know you all are refreshing your browser every 2 minutes to get any updates, and I totally understand! I am so excited about this that I think I peed on the rugÖso hereís the deal.

AUGUST 2nd (Friday)
    Check your packing job on the bike. Tent and bags strapped down tight? Nothing falling into the chain? Minimized the unsprung weight and tried to keep the center of gravity low? (Man that half a week of physics in the 7th grade really paid off!) Gassed up, oil is proper, tires and brakes checked, brake light? Yep. Will and power of attorney signed and on the kitchen table, done. Go to bed.

AUGUST 3rd (Saturday)
    Get up with the sun and run out of the house cause you slept in your clothes last night.
    Start your righteous chop, don't blow out your knee. E-start? close your eyes, lift up a prayer, hit the button. Head out, make sure to wake all the neighbors.

Gather with your local friends at Dunkin Donuts, catch a smoke and fill the caffeine tank. Head out for a bitchin' ride toward Greenfield Mass.

AT NOON, arrive at the McDonald's located at:

208 Mohawk Trail, Greenfield Massachusetts

There will be other bikers there, and a lot of people gawking. (I love that part). Since it's lunchtime, feel free to go in and buy a McDouble...they are cheap and back in my Navy days, they are what gave me sustenance so I could save my cash for strippers and beer. At some point, we will all take off and head over to the camp site. Please follow along.

The party site is Jason's place. He has acres of land and has selflessly subjected it to a bunch of oil puking bikes and beer puking bikers. Be sure to thank him for hosting. He loves attention.

If you get lost on the way there, or are late getting to the meet-up at McDonald's ...
    Send a text "HC2?" to Jason's phone 413-522-9342 and he will send you the party address and the approximate times well be at that location.
    That way your not showing up wondering where everyone is. Capiche? My number is 860-222-4778 in case you cant get him.

Once at Jason's place, we will all drop our gear and set up. Hang out, party, meet the folks, take a nap, whatever floats your boat.

I will start selling "Bike Show" markers and raffle tickets. This is completely optional, you don't have to participate in this to come...it's just for fun and helps offset our costs for puttin on the party. Details on this will be in a different post.

Around 2 or 3 the "Ride" starts. Jason is leading a SWEET ride through the Mass countryside, with gas stops every 50 miles or so for you guys with the tiny tanks. If you canít make 50 miles, I would strap on a fuel bottle or two. BRING A SWIM SUIT on the ride! There will likely be SWIMMIN' and I don't want to know you that way (or don't bring one if you're bold and hot...which is hot, um, and bold. Ya.)

As the group-ride winds down, we will all pull into a BBQ place for dinner (you will need money for this). Group dinner! Not sure if they have veggie/vegan fare, but I would doubt it. If you have questions about alternate dining choices, please ask Jason.

After dinner, we all mount up with bellies full and head back to the party where the real memories are made.
    Someone will start a fire, and hopefully someone brings a good scotch and a cigar for me (hint hint). Bike show winners will be announced, prizes awarded, free swag thrown around, and then when the sun goes down (around 9pm) the movies will start. As always, we start with a ride video and end with the feature.

AUGUST 4th (Sunday)
    Try to find your underwear, pack your shit, and help clean up. Donít be a douche. Say goodbyes, hugs and kisses, and enjoy your ride home!

I will have a trailer, some tools, a welder, and a gas can. You are expected to be self sufficient...but shit happens. I will have cards available later with emergency numbers and the addresses in the unlikely event that you get totally fubar and need an assist.
    Last edited by vetto; 07-15-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Trinda View Post
    I have a nasty habit of breaking something on my bike before any and every event. pending that - I think I would like to attend this pagan gathering in the woods. Is that Santoro's bike in the far left of the black sabbath picture?
    Why, yes. It is indeed his bike.

About breaking down, let me tell you a story.
    Last year, one gentleman had a flat the very morning he was heading out to this party. He loaded it up in his truck and came out anyway. Lesson here is dont have a flat with a weird size tube on a saturday....um, I mean, just come out and party!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Trinda View Post
    yeah that's santoro's bike.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

^^^ Exhibit A

Share This