Hadn't planned on it because the engine in it right now will not start with the current setup. It came out of an '80 with the tci. I just stuck it in for mockup. The actual one that goes in this bike has a Hugh's charging system and will have a pamco in before it is mounted for good. Gonna finish it and give 'er hell!
I figured I would put some close-ups of my forwards on here since I was asked some questions about them.
I also had to modify my tail light to have a piece of clear for a running light ivermectin the plate as per state laws and crap. I cut out the part and then cut, heated, shaped and fit a piece of plexiglass in the housing. It came out pretty good I think.
I also welded some tabs for my rear turn signals and a mount for my master cylinder. I will post some pics of those tomorrow.
Well, I got the kicker done, as well as reshaping the side stand, welding on tabs to mount the brake line and cable, and made a piece to keep the brake line be the fork and caliper. Her are a bunch of pictures. I had to make some spacers for the kicker because my I was having a hard time finding the right ones. I spun some up on my mini lathe from aluminum solid bar stock. They work perfectly! I think I am ready to start the finish powder and paint. Still a lot of work to do, but I keep getting closer. Enjoy
Started powder coating some stuff this weekend. Candy green., copper orange flake and texture black. So happy this bike is getting closer. Now just to get the wife to part with some cash for some more stuff. Lol!