PDA

View Full Version : Billetwerx are they legit?

24Cycles
09-29-2009, 12:58 AM
I ordered a set of his custom 1" steering neck collars from http://www.billetwerx.com/products.php
I have emailed him several times and called several times with no response. Are they legit? Its my bad for ordering before I have gotten in touch with them but I figured they were probably closed for the weekend.
Paid for the product in full and nodda....... May be hes on vacation figured someone might know something on here.

NHMike
09-29-2009, 5:36 AM
I'd be filling their e-mail UP. Every hour. And calling that number.

TheGreatBeast
09-29-2009, 7:59 AM
i've ordered from them no problem,. maybe give them some time?

24Cycles
09-29-2009, 7:15 PM
I tried again today and with no luck........bummer

oildevil13
10-04-2009, 2:00 AM
Ive found that a little patience and understanding goes a long way. Shit happens to everybody. Ususally there is a good explaination when things like this happen... I always give it a few days. Had pretty good luck with that attitude, so far.

24Cycles
10-04-2009, 3:46 AM
Ive found that a little patience and understanding goes a long way. Shit happens to everybody. Ususally there is a good explaination when things like this happen... I always give it a few days. Had pretty good luck with that attitude, so far.

I posted in a topic that I got them. When someone purchase something and they have a website that states we get back to you asap and they dont answer phone calls or email in this economy most the time they are out of business.
Im not banging them but if it was most people they would have put a cancel on that order after a week of no contact and that would have cause a problem since it was already on the way. Your right shit does happen but it is a simple fix for them. They can turn on their responder to payments on paypal and it automatically sends a message out that product ships out in a business day or post on your website we will ship it out but we dont answer any messages before or after the purchase. I have no problem waiting If I have communication. 52 buck aint shit but I want to ride so.....
For people that are interested in the 1" cup conversion from Billetwerx ..... They are well worth the 52.00 with shipping. They shipped mine but no cummunication.