PDA

View Full Version : So where's the Wisconsin love

Skyhigh88
03-18-2011, 8:57 PM
Anything around WI going on this spring/summer/fall???

Skyhigh88
03-21-2011, 5:38 PM
Guess it's all weeked warrior chromed out guys up here

xldrew
03-22-2011, 7:18 AM
check into THE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE. looks like itd be pretty cool. its a ride that teach is putting on. either that or come down to iowa for torquefest. Its goin to be fuckin cool for sure

Skyhigh88
03-23-2011, 6:34 PM
Either of these in the events section?

Skyhigh88
03-23-2011, 6:39 PM
Sorry nm just saw the listing. On here a few times a day never saw it before

coldsmokejr
03-25-2011, 6:31 AM
Definitely plan on hitting the KNUCKLE SHUFFLE! Tomahawk can be a blast if you can avoid the "hog" type crowd. I'm in northern WI, so I gotta make my own luck, but there's always a bunch of stuff goin on down by you. If it ever quits fuckin snowin, shoot me a pm.

2011FXDWG
03-25-2011, 1:44 PM
I'm up in northern Michigan looking for things to do. Maybe a Lake Michigan circle trip will happen in fall when the bugs all die.

Skyhigh88
03-25-2011, 4:12 PM
If ever this way coldsmoker let me me know. My buddy does a Wednesday wheel nite cars bikes boards...sucks though it goes down 3 blocks away. May as well skate there

Huero
04-18-2011, 9:13 PM
I'm out by Ft McCoy...I'm down. Just puttin the scoot back together and waiting for the weather to catch up to the date. Put my name in the hat and PM me when you guys want to hit the road.
:cheersmate:

Skyhigh88
04-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Where's ft McCoy? I'm in heart of Milwaukee so anyone ever in the area feel free get at me...just dodge and swerve the hipster and pot holes

bearpaws1973
04-19-2011, 3:23 AM
I'm down in K-town. I'm always up for something. I'm trying to finish the xs, and I just had to do some machine work on the sporty, but I should be ready to roll this weekend, or next.

Huero
04-19-2011, 7:37 AM
Where's ft McCoy? I'm in heart of Milwaukee so anyone ever in the area feel free get at me...just dodge and swerve the hipster and pot holes

I'm in the city of Tomah, which is where the I-90 and I-94 merge (west WI). Let's plan something for this Spring/Summer just to work out the bugs and then get some in our teeth. We could do something around Black River Falls or Wisconsin Dells for starters....maybe we can hook up with some bros in Chicago and make a trip down there and back?

Huero
04-19-2011, 7:41 AM
Guess it's all weeked warrior chromed out guys up here

Ain't THAT the truth!!! I talked to some kat the other day on Post and he was telling me about how much dough he had in his "pipes" and I said "Damn, that's more than I paid for my entire bike!" ......He thought it was a joke:(

Skyhigh88
04-22-2011, 3:42 PM
I'm in the city of Tomah, which is where the I-90 and I-94 merge (west WI). Let's plan something for this Spring/Summer just to work out the bugs and then get some in our teeth. We could do something around Black River Falls or Wisconsin Dells for starters....maybe we can hook up with some bros in Chicago and make a trip down there and back?

I'm game for something mid summer. There's a 21 up campground in the dells. Going in a couple weeks for bachelor party. I'm not a good organizer, but if someone gets ball rolling I'm game. Be dope if someone had some land. I'll get info on that campground. There cabins sleep 10 or somethin. Or anyone with any other ideas? Lame as sounds, don't do freeway and I'm in Milwaukee, a mile south o dt...freeways are nasty so mid summer be best let them finish and get me freeway comfy. Haha. My buddy may have his bike assembled by then hopefully. Gotta be more to do than Harley crap here in wi!

Skyhigh88
04-22-2011, 3:47 PM
Also there's a swap meet at state fair park next sat. Anyone going. Probably drive since looking score some stuff. But any one heading there, always lookin meet cool dudes

coldsmokejr
04-26-2011, 7:23 AM
Haha, you wanna meet dudes.......

Skyhigh88
04-26-2011, 1:26 PM
Chicks be dope but got a great lady. People to ride with shoulda been used.

coldsmokejr
04-26-2011, 3:59 PM
Here's an idea......I'll stop in Tomah, Fri June 3, and pick up Huero, you and Bearpaws meet us in the Dells, we'll drink some cheap beer, and see if we can find some live music, and then Saturday we'll do the loop around to Yuba and drink more cheap beer, and for surely watch some live music! Anybody else in the area wanna jump in, cool. If this don't work for any of y'all, I'll be in Yuba Saturday night, drinkin cheap beer, watchin live music...alone.

Skyhigh88
04-26-2011, 5:06 PM
I got bachelor party to attend that weekend. Sorry amigos.

coldsmokejr
05-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Is anybody up for the scoot to St Louis for the River City Riot July 23? I'll be pull in out of town thurs morning, can meet any of y'all for that long desolate ride across IL. I might need help if one of my carburetors falls off.....again.

Natas1979
05-14-2011, 3:16 PM
I organize a grasroots motorcycle event in the midwest. 3rd year in a row. Hope you can make it!

www.violationtour.blogspot.com

HoriCory
05-21-2011, 9:04 PM
I'm in Madison and I throw a few rides together a year.
I'm planning somthing bigger for the end of August.
My buddies and I are always doing something though. I grew up in Milwaukee, so I end up blasting though there quite a few times a summer. I'll hit you up next time. I'll post more stuff we do around Madison also.
Momorial Sunday there's an all Shovel and Ironhead chopper thing in Savanna IL. I'll probably be going to...
Cory

coldsmokejr
06-14-2011, 6:14 AM
Well, I got straight F'd for the knuckle shuffle....had to work all wknd, so now what?? We wanna get something else together? There's been some chatter about a riding/rafting/camping wknd....who's in? Crap, that sounds a bit "Deliverance", minus the cool moustaches, of course.

Huero
07-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Been working all damn summer so far....we still gonna get scootin? I need to still finish up the bike but nothing more than a few days of work, and some pipes:eek:

HoriCory
08-21-2011, 3:06 PM
Kinda short notice, but Saturday August 27th., Leaving from and returning to Madison WI. Couple hundred miles, good people, beers, music and some prizes(some Biltwell swag even). Hit the Blog for more info:
http://lostcauseengineering.blogspot.com/

HoriCory
08-31-2011, 4:04 PM
like the title says.... Hit the blog ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

coldsmokejr
03-07-2012, 2:03 PM
So, I've had this idea rollin around in my head since last year. I'd like to set something up for us northern-midwestern (and anybody else) dudes. I'd like to plan a riding, camping, tubing, drinking weekend sometime this summer. Camping, tubing just north of Shawano, WI, and riding wherever the hell we want from there. If theres any interest, I'll try to get the ball rolling, and get a plan together......questions?...comments? I'll try to keep this fresh in the events section, and will start a new thread if we decide to commit.

Skyhigh88
03-07-2012, 2:26 PM
totally with ya...if a weekend im down as long as cant work...now im torn though...cant pull the boat up north with my bike...but hey if this happens im down...find a campground somewhere? i know a place were used to rent a cabin but i doubt hed want a bunch of bikers there...kind of a nice family place but id definitetly do this and hopefully have a buddy or 2...i met a dude down here that has a little crew...im sure theyd be down. set it up smokey

Skyhigh88
03-09-2012, 2:01 PM
whatsup cold smooker...still heading this up?

coldsmokejr
03-09-2012, 2:36 PM
Yep, yep, just doin some homework right now, campsite, route, etc

wiscostate666
03-10-2012, 10:27 PM
theres a swap meet at Waverly Beach bar in Appleton tomorrow, tomohawk it usually a riot. my good buddies family hold a ride in april for his sister that committed suicide a few years back. that usually a gooa ride and raises some doe for a good cause. if your interested ill give you the info man....

Skyhigh88
03-11-2012, 2:05 PM
yeah let me know...i lost my twin brother to the same thing last may...definitely would be into it...maybe even get my parents up there but theyd be in a cage

Skyhigh88
03-11-2012, 2:05 PM
Yep, yep, just doin some homework right now, campsite, route, etc

sounds good man keep us posted

rocknrider
09-25-2013, 6:18 AM
Looking for something to do before the snow flies. Any swap meets, rides, or other events in Wisconsin? I'm a bit isolated here, don't ride with any group or club, so I'm not sure what is out there.

Skyhigh88
09-25-2013, 7:30 AM
Where are you located. Greasy dozen in Ohio this weekend, should be fun but I can't go

shitsnack
09-25-2013, 7:32 AM
4 Points cycle show in Madison Oct 19.

DEADENDBRIAN
09-26-2013, 6:12 AM
Pretty sure the Locker Room in Menasha is having a show on tuesday the 1st.

Skyhigh88
09-27-2013, 12:59 PM
whos going to 4 points? Ill probably head there...out of Milwaukee. anyone else?

vagrant318
09-27-2013, 5:40 PM
Im going to 4 points no doubt, posted this elsewhere but im hitting up the DGR in milwaukee this sunday should be a fun time too, anyone going hit me

vagrant318
09-27-2013, 5:44 PM
up

Norman
10-03-2013, 2:08 PM
whos going to 4 points? Ill probably head there...out of Milwaukee. anyone else?It's a possibilty for me.All depends on how much a set of plates is gonna run me.