PDA

View Full Version : need to get a hold of grant at f.m.a. or knees in the breeze/ and FOUNDRY MOTO

flipper
09-28-2009, 1:38 PM
i ordered some stuff 3 or so weeks ago.a fma hat and a t-shirt xl. my name is jeremy bievenour cant get a hold of any one.e-mailed them a couple times.whats up just want my stuff.

flipper
09-28-2009, 1:41 PM
ordered a warbird taillight lens.no response from them.jeremy bievenour is on the order.its been 3 or so weeks.whats up guys.

Robhall
09-29-2009, 12:28 AM
I was over there the other day and they said there entire stock of them was bought out recently, but I believe there are some on order.

seventhirteen
09-29-2009, 8:48 AM
never ordered from them and never would, Foundry gets called out all the time on the jockey journal for this shit, people getting orders in 6 months and whatnot. selling shit you don't have is weak, hopefully this is not the case for you, good luck

if it's got to be made, say so in advance, it's not a complex business idea

DannyG
09-29-2009, 8:40 PM
Jeremy PM me your info, order date etc. and I'll try and get to the bottom of it for you. I'm one of the Foundry crew but I don't deal with the mailorder side of things. Give me your info and a couple days and I'll get on it.

Danny G

boogieman
09-30-2009, 11:36 AM
I bought some lenses and a tail light a few months back, no problems at all. One order was there that same week, the second order took about a month. I figured they had to do some juggling thats all.

Craze
09-30-2009, 1:15 PM
Grant just posted on the FMA blog that they fell behind on shirts, but they are stand-up dudes and will get you taken care of.

sure
10-01-2009, 8:31 AM
My wife ordered me some stuff from them for xmas three month in advance and it never showed..countless emails and phone calls and months(9) later they finally refunded her..
They may be "good dudes" but their business sense suck.

billdozer
10-01-2009, 10:39 AM
My wife ordered me some stuff from them for xmas three month in advance and it never showed..countless emails and phone calls and months(9) later they finally refunded her..
They may be "good dudes" but their business sense suck.

Sure, please define who you are talking about, I don't think this is FMA you are referring to and wouldn't want anyone to get that impression. Foundry is famous for this kind of thing, but I don't think this is a regular deal for Grant and Poon. Those guys just put on the best show Southern Cal has seen in a long time and that sort of shit takes a ton of work, making it easy to fall behind or screw up an order. I know, I do it every time I go out of town for a week.

sure
10-01-2009, 5:32 PM
Sure, please define who you are talking about, I don't think this is FMA you are referring to and wouldn't want anyone to get that impression. Foundry is famous for this kind of thing, but I don't think this is a regular deal for Grant and Poon. Those guys just put on the best show Southern Cal has seen in a long time and that sort of shit takes a ton of work, making it easy to fall behind or screw up an order. I know, I do it every time I go out of town for a week.
Sorry I was speaking of Foundry..And yes I understand getting behind,I also work for a bike shop but I handle all the parts and shipping details and if I have a mess up I take care of it quick and make it right..We all make mistakes but having seen this very thing numerous times around the interwebs makes you kinda wonder..maybe they should just build bikes and put on shows and not sell parts..or hire someone compontent enough to handle the work load..
If I am mistaken and there are 2 foudry motos then disregard..

DannyG
10-18-2009, 12:10 PM
couple weeks ago i needed help getting in touch witm FM. I got a few responses,some kinda negative.let me just say this, havin a small business is a real bitch nowadays.but my man danny at FM straigthened everything out for me and i got my taillight lens.plus i got some sweet goodies, i think it's a new design on a trucker hat ,sweet ass points cover and some support stickers.i wasn't lookin for all that just my taillight lens.so i gotta say fuck yeah and fuckin thanx!!!!! worth the wait and again thank you danny and foundry moto crew. see ya in the wind.

No worries Jeremy. Glad everything worked out and you're stoked.

Anyone that has any issues with Foundry Moto feel free to hit me up.

onigoroshi
10-18-2009, 6:38 PM
Law 5 So Much Depends on Reputation. Guard it with your Life

all time classic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power

DannyG
10-18-2009, 10:28 PM
Ha! I'm not a big fan of living by a set or list of rules but there are some pretty damn good ones on that list. Law 15 and 19 are stand outs, I agree with Law 5 too. Good link.

imtheslime
10-18-2009, 11:03 PM
2, 4 and 40.
42 is another that is very true.

WesD
10-19-2009, 8:42 PM
Foundry and Freedom are two company's that have some cool shit going on, and I would like to see both of them
stay around for a long time...
Just putting my 2 cents in

Danisdead
02-18-2010, 3:34 PM
I Just want people to see this and think before they order anything from foundry moto.

DON"T DO IT!!

SEND MY LIGHT YOU SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dan

Craze
02-18-2010, 5:21 PM
I'll put up a second vote for Danny's work in all this. It took a while, but he stayed true to his word and got me my tail light. I'm pretty impatient and it sucks when a company gets it wrong, but the biggest thing you can ask is for them to make it right, and Danny jumped in and did just that.

Any of you that are saying otherwise should check and make sure you've never messed anything up before jumping too far on the hate wagon. Everyone gets a chance to sort it out, just make sure when your chance comes, you grab it and make good.

cHiCoD
02-18-2010, 5:33 PM
EDIT:

Grant took care of it and is making it right.
thank you.
i'll wear it now.
lol!

geekdublD
02-18-2010, 7:25 PM
i got a shirts and a hat from fma and don't recall having to wait any extended time for it...

don't think i'll be ordering anything from foundry though. just sayin.

tobiism
02-18-2010, 10:50 PM
I'll put up a second vote for Danny's work in all this. It took a while, but he stayed true to his word and got me my tail light. I'm pretty impatient and it sucks when a company gets it wrong, but the biggest thing you can ask is for them to make it right, and Danny jumped in and did just that.

Any of you that are saying otherwise should check and make sure you've never messed anything up before jumping too far on the hate wagon. Everyone gets a chance to sort it out, just make sure when your chance comes, you grab it and make good.

Please. They've been given more than enough chance to make things right. At this point they are just ripping people off left and right.
Stop trying to lay the guilt trip.
Whatever happened to personal responsibility?!?

cHiCoD
02-18-2010, 11:31 PM
Please. They've been given more than enough chance to make things right. At this point they are just ripping people off left and right.
Stop trying to lay the guilt trip.
Whatever happened to personal responsibility?!?

why don't you just go over there and pick it up?
don't you live close to there somewhat?
not being a dick,just sayin.
if i lived close to a company that owed me parts,id'e go there and get it.
then id'e probably go have a beer or something at the Brass Lantern or the Rhythm Room.

billdozer
02-19-2010, 12:20 AM
If you need to get a hold of any company, google their info, call, email, whatever but it's not really worth posting about. JP.

cHiCoD
02-19-2010, 12:35 AM
can we have beers now?

tobiism
02-19-2010, 6:52 PM
why don't you just go over there and pick it up?
don't you live close to there somewhat?
not being a dick,just sayin.
if i lived close to a company that owed me parts,id'e go there and get it.
then id'e probably go have a beer or something at the Brass Lantern or the Rhythm Room.

They don't owe me anything. I just can't stand to hear people defend this kind of shit.

cHiCoD
02-19-2010, 8:12 PM
oh.

seventhirteen
02-22-2010, 10:02 AM
If you need to get a hold of any company, google their info, call, email, whatever but it's not really worth posting about. JP.

i disagree bill, sounds like these fellas do call and email, personally i'd like to know what companies do this so i don't waste my time and money trying to buy things from them. let's face it not everyone has seen the multiple threads started about these fellas business practices and people are still getting burned all the time here and on other sites. contacting someone who has spent your money and doesn't have the item you bought does what? sure you can go to their shop but if i wanted to choke someone out and still not get what i bought, i'd go downtown and choke a hooker for free...

hell if this is a "community" there outta be a posted list of these turds

billdozer
02-22-2010, 2:04 PM
i disagree bill, sounds like these fellas do call and email, personally i'd like to know what companies do this so i don't waste my time and money trying to buy things from them. let's face it not everyone has seen the multiple threads started about these fellas business practices and people are still getting burned all the time here and on other sites. contacting someone who has spent your money and doesn't have the item you bought does what? sure you can go to their shop but if i wanted to choke someone out and still not get what i bought, i'd go downtown and choke a hooker for free...

hell if this is a "community" there outta be a posted list of these turds

713-

Here's the deal. The title of this thread also mentions Grant and FMA, KITB, which are not associated with Foundry and don't need the negative vibe when as far as I know, they are working hard to fill orders, get back to people, etc. There is already a thread about Foundry with their responses, etc which has not been moved to the junk pile: http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1797&highlight=foundry

Tikipunx
02-22-2010, 2:41 PM
Our first JJ styled thread! God bless the junk pile!!!

FMA
03-01-2010, 7:52 PM
i ordered a hat from "FMA" almost 3 months ago.
lame.
i wouldn't wear it now anyway.

ChicoD, did you let me know you didn't get it? I don't remember any emails about lost hats, i have both in stock.

If people don't say anything we won't know. my email is on our blog and through the CONTACT page on our webstore. We are working dudes just like all of you (hopefully) and work real jobs for a living, we do this stuff because we love it, we sure aren't getting rich. my email is grant.peterson@sorc.com if you have any Freedom Machinery & Acc. questions or concerns.

Thanks for those that DO support us.

cHiCoD
03-01-2010, 8:51 PM
ChicoD, did you let me know you didn't get it? I don't remember any emails about lost hats, i have both in stock.

If people don't say anything we won't know. my email is on our blog and through the CONTACT page on our webstore. We are working dudes just like all of you (hopefully) and work real jobs for a living, we do this stuff because we love it, we sure aren't getting rich. my email is grant.peterson@sorc.com if you have any Freedom Machinery & Acc. questions or concerns.

Thanks for those that DO support us.

i did email you a few times. but no worries.
we just talked verbally about it.
Grant is taking care of it.
thank you for making it straight.
after talking with you,you seem like a straight up dude.
he even gave me a "phone hug". :)
much appreciated.

Chico D.

FMA
03-01-2010, 9:03 PM
Yes Chico, that was a phone hug! Glad we got it straightened out and you taken care of.
Cheers to long hair and smelly hats!

cHiCoD
03-01-2010, 9:07 PM
Cheers to long hair and smelly hats!
i couldn't agree more. lol!

thanks again man.
solid.

i recommend that if anyone here has something to resolve with FMA (Grant),contact them.
very easy to deal with and has a soothing voice.

cHiCoD
03-06-2010, 2:03 PM
Grant,
got the package today.
thank you very much.
have a great weekend.

FMA
03-08-2010, 5:41 PM
No, thank you Chico! See you this summer hopefully!