PDA

View Full Version : Ooops--I Deleted Wayne's "Introduce" Thread

Halwade
08-02-2009, 8:47 AM
McGoo here.

I'm still groping through the back end on the ChopCult forum, and in the process of editing one of my posts I managed to delete an entire thread.

WayneBallard's great "Introduce yourself here" thread was unfortunately the victim of my ham-fisted hackery.

I am really sorry.

Fortunately, the site is less than 2 days old, so nobody's feeling should be hurt.

Hey--we promised you a beta experience, and you're getting it!

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Bill and Jon will return to the ChopCult on Wednesday, and I will put the keys to this baby in their capable hands.

McGoo

independentrider1
08-02-2009, 8:53 AM
I was just getting ready to post on it and it was gone. Thought I was losing my mind

independentrider1
08-02-2009, 9:00 AM
I'm 36 years old been riding since I was 15 or 16. Blue collar kinda guy currently working in a mill making aluminum for the world to use. I used to belong to one of the bigger three piece patch clubs out there but circumstances change and decided to leave (out good!). Turns out motorcycles are more fun without all the "extra rules and bullshit". Now I love working on my bike as much as I love riding it. I do powdercoating and recently purchaced a milling machine lathe combo I'm figuring out. I think I'm pretty good at fabricating some parts too. oh ya I also used to compete nationally in shooting sports and was once ranked 9th in the world.

WayneBallard
08-02-2009, 11:05 AM
It's all good...atleast it happend before alot of the masses get here.