PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle clubs?????

4horsemen20
09-23-2009, 2:12 PM
any bottom and top rocker clubs out there?!?!?!?!?! raise your hands.

STANDARD
09-23-2009, 2:43 PM
your kidding right...
??

not sure how long you've been into this bike thing....

some things are just not asked nor spoken about...

cheers!

ChoppyGee
09-23-2009, 3:00 PM
Hahaha, oh man...

You didn't finish whatever article you were reading about clubs did you?

seventhirteen
09-23-2009, 3:22 PM
your kidding right...
??

not sure how long you've been into this bike thing....

some things are just not asked nor spoken about...

cheers!
considering most clubs have webpages, well, let's just say it's not like it used to be.........

there are a million 3 piece clubs these days, not that elite anymore or secret

on topic though, my club does not have rockers we are a social club, we are The Spares

kingdeadbeat
09-23-2009, 4:10 PM
My club wears one piece eye patches........we are a visually disabled club "The Stink Eyes"...........

NickHaints
09-23-2009, 4:12 PM
My MC only wears furry thongs. They call us Manowar.

joshb
09-23-2009, 5:03 PM
the Diaper Genies.

imtheslime
09-23-2009, 7:06 PM
Ever heard of that asthmatic lesbian club???
"The Wheezing Beavers"

4horsemen20
09-23-2009, 7:24 PM
sorry guys.... i was just curious if there was a club or 2 out there that was more like a biker social group than an urban street gang........ guess not.

seventhirteen
09-23-2009, 8:50 PM
there are tons of them in southern california and seems like more and more everyday

oildevil13
09-23-2009, 9:43 PM
Motorcycle clubs are kinda getting to be dime a dozen. It really isnt what it used to be. It seems like its one of those questions you dont need to ask. If you do need to ask, perhaps you dont understand what you're asking. There are hundreds of motorcycle organizations operating throughout the United States. Most, if not all, attend bike nights, and host runs and rides. Back patches hold not so hidden messages that are easily googled. 1, 2, and 3 piece patches obviously signify differant ideals held in common with brothers by the individual. Patches worn upside down mean something as well. All of this information is available to John Q. Specifically, your question was concerning 3 piece or rockers. The standard patch for the notorious 1%er.

Heres an attempt at a clear answer.

Most organizations.... especially those wearing the 1 or 2 piece patch would be happy to discuss fraternity, and membership requirements. These are family clubs, with ideals that blend happily into suburbia, culture at large, 9 to 5, and a good cup of coffee at Starbucks. It is rare to see these bikers flying colors solo. I never see it. HOG guys do it, whole differant animal tho. Membership for these organizations is not hard to obtain. A love for riding, and good moral character is usually written into the bylaws... you will recieve your own copy. Participation is key to enjoyment! Bring the kids. :)

3 piece clubs are harder to keep track of. Many , many new rockers everyday. Most dont even exist outside of the neighborhood, or garage that makes up their clubhouse. They arent on the proverbial radar. Hardasses and tough guys at any show, bar, ride in, drive in, or local hangout. They may have the attention of local police, and local clubs.... real clubs. The ones you've been hearing about, but have never seen up close and personal, or flying down the highway. These modern clubs are a little harder to get into , but after the initial tough guy bullshit... not impossible. They may have members involved in illegal activities, drugs, theft, prostitution..... but all in all, a majority might as well belong to HOG. They have jobs, they love to ride, they have wives and houses, kids and dogs. They have interests to protect and that backpatch can come off if life demands that its time to grow up. Maybe they have issues with substance abuse? Maybe they arent right in the head, but the bad boy image appeals to them. It gets pussy. It commands respect. They roll deep, and have something to prove. A good number of their rank wishes to emulate the bikers they have heard and read about. Dangerous. Sometimes the activities of these clubs become significant enough to attract the attention of law enforcement beyond the local level. You can imagine that other organizations have been watching as well.

Those other organizations are the ones most people think of when they think biker. Google produces hundreds of pages of information about these organizations. Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, Banditos. Quite a few more. Boozefighters, the original 1%er. You see them in movies, and the media. You see them very occasionally on the highways. Solo or in packs, colors flying proudly. They are at a good number of events. Who are they, and where are they? Lots of people are intersted in the answer to that question. Rival clubs, Law enforcement, Ex Ol Ladys, Parole Officers. The attention from the ATF and FBI isnt exactly unwarranted. Somebody, somewhere wearing a (insert club name here) patch, committed a crime that recieved national attention and these groups are the radar. For alot of things. No matter what happens in this world, those patches dont come off. For many members of these groups.... that is the only family they have. Usually they have territories, and "control" of the younger clubs in their areas. A majority of these groups and their members are under federal investigation... some have been for years. Many are successful in their trade, enjoy nice homes, and beautiful families.... they live next door and down the street. You've seen them almost daily, and even perhaps talked with them. They have been charming, and perhaps funny... and maybe you liked them almost immediately. You never had a clue that they were a member of the (again, insert here) Theres a reason you didnt know. Theres a reason they didnt offer, and theres a reason you dont ask. Membership is a little harder to obtain in one of these clubs. If you arent a part of their social circle, you probobly arent prepared for the lifestyle, and it is a lifestyle. The rules regarding many aspects of daily living are differant than those of society in general. Its one of those things in life where you are or you arent. I loved hip hop as a young kid..... but I was born white. It is what it is. Basically, even the asking of the question guarantees you no chance of an answer. Club and Family. Some people dont need any more than that.

Then again.... I might be completely full of shit. Google it.

-smooches
devil

billdozer
09-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Oildevil13,

Now THAT is a meaningful response. Thanks for taking the time to articulate some wisdom that more than just the original thread-starter can benefit from.

oildevil13
09-23-2009, 11:55 PM
Thank you Bill. Afraid for a minute I was going to have to hook the breathalyzer back up to the desktop. On a side note......

I can remember as a kid, 4 or 5 years old, waking up one particular New Years morning. Front yard and street full of bikes... and the whole house full of passed out bikers and their chicks. My uncle was a patch holder with a club in the bay area. We live in central California. Small town. They came to party with my folks. Everytime Uncle would come through town they would stay at the house. Mom said they drew straws, arm wrestled, and occasionally fought over who had to sleep with the kid, space was at a premium, and I pissed the bed. New Years Day I went through the house finishing off drinks (whiskey and coke was popular) while everybody was passed out. Saw my first grown up boobie that morning. Mom says I was pretty hammered by the time I got into her room.... and she was afraid I was going to have to get my stomache pumped. That shit didnt happen all the time, and I had a good childhood as I recall. I loved them all... they were fun, and funny, and kids like me... but big. Its not the life you imagine, and its not for everyone. Im not a patch holder with that or any other significant club, for my own reasons.... mostly the Internet public forum, none of your fucking business what I do, or who I do it with, now get the fuck out of here dumbfuck.... reason - but thats just me....

Good luck 4horsemen20, hope you find what you're looking for

-smooches
devil

STANDARD
09-24-2009, 4:03 PM
[WELL PUT!

QUOTE=oildevil13;13065]Motorcycle clubs are kinda getting to be dime a dozen. It really isnt what it used to be. It seems like its one of those questions you dont need to ask. If you do need to ask, perhaps you dont understand what you're asking. There are hundreds of motorcycle organizations operating throughout the United States. Most, if not all, attend bike nights, and host runs and rides. Back patches hold not so hidden messages that are easily googled. 1, 2, and 3 piece patches obviously signify differant ideals held in common with brothers by the individual. Patches worn upside down mean something as well. All of this information is available to John Q. Specifically, your question was concerning 3 piece or rockers. The standard patch for the notorious 1%er.

Most organizations.... especially those wearing the 1 or 2 piece patch would be happy to discuss fraternity, and membership requirements. These are family clubs, with ideals that blend happily into suburbia, culture at large, 9 to 5, and a good cup of coffee at Starbucks. It is rare to see these bikers flying colors solo. I never see it. HOG guys do it, whole differant animal tho. Membership for these organizations is not hard to obtain. A love for riding, and good moral character is usually written into the bylaws... you will recieve your own copy. Participation is key to enjoyment! Bring the kids. :)

3 piece clubs are harder to keep track of. Many , many new rockers everyday. Most dont even exist outside of the neighborhood, or garage that makes up their clubhouse. They arent on the proverbial radar. Hardasses and tough guys at any show, bar, ride in, drive in, or local hangout. They may have the attention of local police, and local clubs.... real clubs. The ones you've been hearing about, but have never seen up close and personal, or flying down the highway. These modern clubs are a little harder to get into , but after the initial tough guy bullshit... not impossible. They may have members involved in illegal activities, drugs, theft, prostitution..... but all in all, a majority might as well belong to HOG. They have jobs, they love to ride, they have wives and houses, kids and dogs. They have interests to protect and that backpatch can come off if life demands that its time to grow up. Maybe they have issues with substance abuse? Maybe they arent right in the head, but the bad boy image appeals to them. It gets pussy. It commands respect. They roll deep, and have something to prove. A good number of their rank wishes to emulate the bikers they have heard and read about. Dangerous. Sometimes the activities of these clubs become significant enough to attract the attention of law enforcement beyond the local level. You can imagine that other organizations have been watching as well.

Those other organizations are the ones most people think of when they think biker. Google produces hundreds of pages of information about these organizations. Angels, Outlaws, Pagans, Banditos. Quite a few more. Boozefighters, the original 1%er. You see them in movies, and the media. You see them very occasionally on the highways. Solo or in packs, colors flying proudly. They are at a good number of events. Who are they, and where are they? Lots of people are intersted in the answer to that question. Rival clubs, Law enforcement, Ex Ol Ladys, Parole Officers. The attention from the ATF and FBI isnt exactly unwarranted. Somebody, somewhere wearing a (insert club name here) patch, committed a crime that recieved national attention and these groups are the radar. For alot of things. No matter what happens in this world, those patches dont come off. For many members of these groups.... that is the only family they have. Usually they have territories, and "control" of the younger clubs in their areas. A majority of these groups and their members are under federal investigation... some have been for years. Many are successful in their trade, enjoy nice homes, and beautiful families.... they live next door and down the street. You've seen them almost daily, and even perhaps talked with them. They have been charming, and perhaps funny... and maybe you liked them almost immediately. You never had a clue that they were a member of the (again, insert here) Theres a reason you didnt know. Theres a reason they didnt offer, and theres a reason you dont ask. Membership is a little harder to obtain in one of these clubs. If you arent a part of their social circle, you probobly arent prepared for the lifestyle, and it is a lifestyle. The rules regarding many aspects of daily living are differant than those of society in general. Its one of those things in life where you are or you arent. I loved hip hop as a young kid..... but I was born white. It is what it is. Basically, even the asking of the question guarantees you no chance of an answer. Club and Family. Some people dont need any more than that.

-smooches
devil[/QUOTE]

NHMike
09-24-2009, 5:27 PM
I'm in the Sons of Anarchy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself!! hahahahahahaha

oildevil13
09-24-2009, 5:56 PM
LOL... and where can I sign up for that?

SportsterMike
09-24-2009, 7:39 PM
fx.com

73Harley
09-25-2009, 2:43 AM
Oildevil13,

Now THAT is a meaningful response. Thanks for taking the time to articulate some wisdom that more than just the original thread-starter can benefit from.

absolutely crack on with that

BandR
09-28-2009, 8:49 PM
I have friends in a few clubs but, I am not a patch holder myself. Not unlike olddevil, I have my own reasons. My thought on this is, I don't need some patch to tell me who my friends are. That tends to piss a lot of people off when I say it but, its the truth. Your on two wheels and you ride what you build. That's the tie to us all.

Fredo
09-29-2009, 12:17 PM
If you're old enough to Remember the "Pig Fuckers MC" we are probably brothers.

oildevil13
10-04-2009, 1:53 AM
Ran into a guy today in my little town, down at the local Octoberfest/car show/chamber of commerce event who had a couple of nice cars entered. Really nice, pachuco kinda dude... crisp pleats, silk shirt, pork pie, long hair, older mexican vato. We were introduced and chit chatted, and he spotted my trumpet off in another parking lot.... conversation turned to bikes.... blah, blah, blah.... caught up with him again as I was leaving and he commented on how ratty my bike was, nothing unusual considering the condition of his cars (NICE, SANITARY). I threw a leg over her and she was a one kick princess. His smile was priceless, and we chatted about a car I own he'd like to look at buying as she warmed up. What caught my eye right then, was the Deaths Head tattoo I hadnt noticed before, and a few odd questions he'd asked became suddenly clear. Im not the kind of guy to talk out my neck, so I dont really have to worry about getting caught in that kind of situation. Goes to show you though, that you never know who you are talking to. I woud have never guessed by looking at him, but the whole vibe all made sense after I saw that tattoo.

park
09-29-2010, 5:36 PM
I'm in the smackaho tribe.

captrad
09-29-2010, 6:53 PM
i live in a area that has 1 club and 1 only no wild hogs here. and its fine u dont need a patch may it be !% or hog( lol have fun) to enjoy your self .if your new to an area stop in on your bike at a bar that looks good . make your on good time you dont need a patch for that. whose bike is that at the right bar will lead to fun if u play cards right patch or no patch.

garbage
09-30-2010, 2:08 AM
We're the Flyin' Elvises Utah chapter!

drumballer
09-30-2010, 8:46 AM
Motorcycle clubs are kinda getting to be dime a dozen. It really isnt what it used to be. It seems like its one of those questions you dont need to ask. If you do need to ask, perhaps you dont understand what you're asking. There are hundreds of motorcycle organizations operating throughout the United States. Most, if not all, attend bike nights, and host runs and rides. Back patches hold not so hidden messages that are easily googled. 1, 2, and 3 piece patches obviously signify differant ideals held in common with brothers by the individual. Patches worn upside down mean something as well. All of this information is available to John Q. Specifically, your question was concerning 3 piece or rockers. The standard patch for the notorious 1%er.

-smooches
devil

I am a full patch Boozefighter and while your response was a very good one I would like to clarify that we are NOT a 1% club. Your information about the "original" 1%er was spot on but a lot has changed about that label now. Our priorities are family, job,then the club in that order. You can't really do it if you don't have either. It's a great group to be in and so much fun and we try to get along with everybody and stay away from the drama, our bottom rockers don't claim anything except our age, No Territory, Just Tradition! We love to have a good time and it's like a family and as far as the public goes your ony real pain you get from meeting a Boozefighter is the hangover from the good time!

NHMike
09-30-2010, 9:47 AM
We're the Flyin' Elvises Utah chapter!

LOL!!! I'm in Fuck-a-mee-a
(or something like that)

jason43
09-30-2010, 11:19 AM
Deathtraps MC is probably what you are looking for... They have a blog...

http://www.deathtrapsmc.blogspot.com/

StoneHead
09-30-2010, 11:37 AM
I am a full patch Boozefighter and while your response was a very good one I would like to clarify that we are NOT a 1% club. Your information about the "original" 1%er was spot on but a lot has changed about that label now. Our priorities are family, job,then the club in that order. You can't really do it if you don't have either. It's a great group to be in and so much fun and we try to get along with everybody and stay away from the drama, our bottom rockers don't claim anything except our age, No Territory, Just Tradition! We love to have a good time and it's like a family and as far as the public goes your ony real pain you get from meeting a Boozefighter is the hangover from the good time!

That's not entirely true, the number on your back is a "chapter" patch and quite a few
wear a rocker on the front with a regional name on it.

But ya, I have to agree, if you want to be part of a 3 patch club with little or no serious drama, then BFMC is the way to go. Traditionally, a drinking club with a motorcycle problem.

REV
09-30-2010, 11:39 AM
the first rule of motorcycle club is....

You do not talk about motorcycle club.

The second rule of motorcycle club is...

YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MOTORCYCLE CLUB!

Sighless
09-30-2010, 12:08 PM
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/coryjoli/TBR%202010/P8010211.jpg

I've been looking for a reason to post that! (I stole it From MileHighMurdercycle)

drumballer
09-30-2010, 1:45 PM
That's not entirely true, the number on your back is a "chapter" patch and quite a few
wear a rocker on the front with a regional name on it.

But ya, I have to agree, if you want to be part of a 3 patch club with little or no serious drama, then BFMC is the way to go. Traditionally, a drinking club with a motorcycle problem.

The regional belly rockers or strip patches are usually a catchy type name tied to a landmark or something along those lines but in no way shape or form claims any territory. a belly rocker and a bottom rocker with a state on it are 2 totally different things The numbers since you called me out on them are in fact a chapter number but if you can tell what part of the country or location from that I'll give a cookie!LOL

And Sighless, that sticker is hillarious!

fuzzy94
09-30-2010, 2:27 PM
Clubs are for seals! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have friends in clubs and I have been around clubs for a long time. Not for me. I love to ride and I do not need a club to do so. I have nothing against anyone that is in a club, I just want nothing to do with it

StoneHead
09-30-2010, 4:41 PM
My bad man, it wasn't meant as a call out.

Chapter numbers aren't a secret.

Might point was just that every club has chapter identifiers and that stakes you to a local.

Anyway. any patch holder that earns his patch has my respect for that.

garbage
09-30-2010, 4:42 PM
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/coryjoli/TBR%202010/P8010211.jpg

I've been looking for a reason to post that! (I stole it From MileHighMurdercycle)

No you stole it from me. LOL. All us Fylin' Elvis-es look the same.

drumballer
09-30-2010, 4:58 PM
My bad man, it wasn't meant as a call out.

Chapter numbers aren't a secret.

Might point was just that every club has chapter identifiers and that stakes you to a local.

Anyway. any patch holder that earns his patch has my respect for that.

No worries man! I'm about as thick skinned and non confrontational as they get! I can tell ya that our numbering system really has no rhyme or reason so youd be much better off trying to figure it out by asking one of us!

Sighless
09-30-2010, 5:18 PM

:cheersmate:

I want that sticker!

Sawbones
09-30-2010, 6:23 PM
Start here:

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/hells-angels-thompson-def-93195533.jpg

Then go here:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Bjyta9qXRTM18M:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/P/0060937548.jpg&t=1

I like clubs and have always gotten along with the guys in them, but personally, I don't want to traffic drugs or kill anyone. That may make me a pussy...so be it. But oh yeah, fuck OCC and HOG and do-rags and all that other shit.

garbage
09-30-2010, 8:32 PM
:cheersmate:

I want that sticker!

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392038

Similar...

Tatguy
10-01-2010, 1:27 AM
The two secrets to my success:
1. don't tell everything you know

djturnz
10-01-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm in the smackaho tribe.

i'm from the Smack Ramen Club.

NHMike
10-01-2010, 11:19 AM

I want one of those!!! hahahahaha

TheYetti
10-01-2010, 10:47 PM
where did you get that sticker?

garbage
10-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Just for the record I took this picture at the twine ball run on some guys slab side who just showed up and camped with us. He said he was not on the Cult and he picked up the sticker at a bike rally in Missouri. I have hunted pretty extensively, without luck, for this sticker. Closest I got was the baby seal version from some cat on the H.A.M.B. I'd like to have one as well, maybe we should just get together and print our own...