PDA

View Full Version : dog shit!!!!

blue2
09-23-2009, 12:53 AM
bout 2 days ago i was on my way to work when i went outside to start my bike there was a bag of dog shit on my seat,so i knocked it off and chalked it up to some elderly nieghbor who hates the noise or some punk kids. so i started her up and was on my way. about a mile later i started smelling something burning so i pulled into the gas station near by and some good samaritan followed me in and said i blew some black plastic out of my pipes.dog shit is one thing but stuffing my pipes with plastic.i swear if i catch em doing something else to my bike im gonna catch a murder case!!!! anyone ever have to deal with a situation similar to this?

Gepetto
09-23-2009, 1:06 AM
Nope, dogs just shit by my bike, no bags.

Jared
09-23-2009, 1:41 AM
Wait around for them with a gun. When they show up, pop a couple into the air. The kids will shit bricks.

imtheslime
09-23-2009, 1:51 AM
Get a camera, when you find out where they live lay some mud on their car.

oildevil13
09-23-2009, 1:53 AM
Had crackheads steal my sparkplugs behind a bar one time.

LUCIFER
09-23-2009, 2:27 AM
That's some Fucked up shit.

NHMike
09-23-2009, 5:40 AM
That's fucking billshit. I'd find those motherfuckers and rip thier hearts out. fuck that!

MotorCityOutlaw
09-23-2009, 6:06 AM
That is fucked up, I would kill some one. You don't mess with some ones bike especially putting shit in your exhaust.

CreepyJack13
09-23-2009, 6:24 AM
I'd find them and make them eat it.

northeasteric
09-23-2009, 7:34 AM
how did you not notice that your pipes were plugged up?

rk378
09-23-2009, 7:36 AM
make their fucking ol man eat it too for not teaching them respect

Revelator
09-23-2009, 7:59 AM
make their fucking ol man eat it too for not teaching them respect

We're getting warmer

nico
09-23-2009, 8:16 AM
two great tips to get back, that actually work quite well and don't leave traces:
- if you find out what car they drive: squirt some brakefluid over the paintwork and their color will be lying besides the car
- second one is brilliant:: i live not far from a pigfarmer, and those guys use spraycans with pig-smell. they spray it on the boars so they don't get aggressive when they smell each other.
Now when you spray that in the ventilationholes on top of a cars hood, the ventilation system will spread it all over the cars interior. no way you can get that smell out of it! Ever!!

shop102
09-23-2009, 8:24 AM
i tell you what. a friend o mine told me about this delightful prank. take a large glass pickle jar and cram a chicken in it, add mayo and vinegar, seal jar, and let marinate for about a week (OUTSIDE) You can use your imagination about what to do with it. air ducts and car vents are the best he says. oh yea, its called "the chicken bomb"

joshb
09-23-2009, 9:03 AM
we did that^^^ in someone's house before. raw chicken and mayo in a ziplock, unscrew their air vent, open the corner of the bag, and throw it in as far as you can. put the vent cover back on and wait. works best in the winter when they use the heater

svwannabe
09-23-2009, 9:29 AM
hahahahha he called the shit poooo

blue2
09-23-2009, 9:42 AM
thanks for all the replys guys. ive been seeing red and planning revenge ever since it first went down.all your ideas are nice but i think if i catch em in the act and they are over 18 its gonna be very violent no one sticks anything inside of my baby!!!!!ha

mikestobbe
09-23-2009, 10:01 AM
Instead of planning revenge , & tough guy stories about killing someone because of poop in a bag , maybe stop for a second and wonder why this might be happening .

I live in a pretty tame neighborhood and my '56 is loud ( stupid loud ) yet all my neighbors wave to me on the way out . I drive pretty quiet when I'm leaving my house . Once I'm out of the area I can turn it up a little but always be respectful where you live .

NHMike
09-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Instead of planning revenge , & tough guy stories about killing someone because of poop in a bag , maybe stop for a second and wonder why this might be happening .

I live in a pretty tame neighborhood and my '56 is loud ( stupid loud ) yet all my neighbors wave to me on the way out . I drive pretty quiet when I'm leaving my house . Once I'm out of the area I can turn it up a little but always be respectful where you live .

I hear what you're saying, but, sometimes people are just fucking dicks. The last place I was at there was a cop a few houses down. A motorcycle cop to be exact. Anyhow, my bike is pretty loud, drags and no baffles. At the time, I was leaving for work around 5:15 to make it in by 6. After about a month into the "season", this guy comes up to me, just after getting home and walking to my mailbox. I say hi and he says, I'm Joe So and So, a police officer here in town, blah blah blah. He goes on to tell me how my bike is too loud for that early in the morning. I tell him it's when I leave for work. Mind you, I NEVER let it warm up, even when it's40 degrees outside. I would start it and go. the choke was out but I quick shifted all the way down my street. He starts to give me a bunch of shit so I ask why it's ok for him and his buddies (large group of baggers) can rev their motors every sunday morning. He says "it's the weekend". I told himn I was going to be moving soon and he wouldn't nee dto worry about it anymore after that. As I wqas walking away he told me he'd tow my bike if he "gets me out in town". I said "you do that" and walked inside.

I live in a much better town now, and have the advantage of living at the top of a hill. So now I coast down and pop it. So far, no complaints and there's a Sherrif right at the end of my street so I guess I ok.

Good luck with catching those fucks. Loud bike or not. There's no excuse for not coming up and talking to you instead of fucking with your mode of transpo. Period.

mikestobbe
09-23-2009, 10:50 AM
I hear what you're saying, but, sometimes people are just fucking dicks.

I totally agree , I'm just saying sometimes there's more than one side to the story .

imtheslime
09-23-2009, 11:24 AM

Even if It's happening because his neighbors are too chickenshit to say, hey neighbor you mind being quieter or riding slower, it still does not justify their actions.

What next?
Oh shit I can't stop, oh look my brake line has been cut, serves me right for not being a better neighbor.... fuck that

Two horses asses don't make a horse.

wardan123
09-23-2009, 11:42 AM
IF I ever had an incident in my life where revenge was the only way to deal with the situation, I would NEVER post the possible revenge online nor would I ever offer advice on what could be done from my own experience online.

That kind of information will come back to haunt you... especially if you did something...

...which I never have. ahem.

EnglandStGarage
09-23-2009, 1:10 PM
you should send the shit out to the lab and find out what kind of dog it was from. then narrow it down to the closest neighbor with that kind of dog, rub their face in it then proceed to murdering them. easy as that.

jason43
09-23-2009, 1:17 PM
I coast my bike down to the end of the street when I take it to work in the early morning. During the day, no one seems to mind too much.

I'd say get a paintball gun and wait. As long as they are trespassing on your property, I'm not seeing anything that they can do without having to explain how they vandalized your shit over and over...

rusjack
09-23-2009, 1:38 PM
the bag wasn't even on fire?
amatures

STANDARD
09-23-2009, 1:40 PM
+1
however...

i would ride my scoot up and down the block a few times....real hot!

then i would place my video camera in the window pointed at my scoot to see who the cat is...

then confront them as an adult....

if its the cop.....
id wait tell i saw him on his motor and throw a stick in his spokes.....haha...
payback 10 fold!

blue2
09-23-2009, 1:44 PM
im so considerate around here i dont start my bike before 8 am or after 9 pm and when i com home late i turn it off and coast 2 streets down a hill to my house thats why im soo pissed!!!! and for all you pussys who say revenge is not the anwser you must not love your bike as much as i love mine! ill let the internet, cops, and even my mom and dad know that when i catch whoever is responsible for the plastic in my pipes im gonna hurt em!!!!!!!!! i can care less bout the shit that was just a headline to grab your attention you must not have read the part about the burning smell and the good samaritan following me into the gas station to tell me something popped outta my pipes

imtheslime
09-23-2009, 2:29 PM
Simmer down. On here a day and already calling people pussys.

Stuff this thread into the pipes of the junk pile.

blue2
09-23-2009, 2:44 PM
yeah too far sorry bout the pussy comment! but damn dude for people on here to say not to get even! i love my bike and people messing with hurts the bike and me.posted the story to get peoples opinions shouldnt judge them for their opinions!!!!!!my bad

mikestobbe
09-23-2009, 2:53 PM
Nice . . . if this is what you're like in real life , the story makes a little more sense now .

Sorry if offering advice hurt your feelings .

Snipes
09-29-2009, 1:50 PM
Not trying to bag on you or anything, Blue. But it was probably just some kids dickin' around the neighbor hood. Grown folks don't do that kinda shit. But it is damned funny as hell LOL. It was rude and they shouldn't have done it,..but fuuunnnnyyy. I was a little asshole when I was a kid, and if I had thought of that,..I'd have been king of my street. Try to remember being a kid. Besides, it's just a turd. It'll wash off. Just figure out which one did it and shit bag their bicycle or something.. turds in the pipes,..who'd thunk it..