PDA

View Full Version : Who's the new guy?

coachstorms
09-22-2009, 7:52 AM
My name is Josh. I live in Tempe, Arizona and am currently in the middle of my first build - a 73 xs650. I have no clue what i am doing but i just keep telling myself that i do, so i figure that is just as good as actually knowing. And when I know i don't know...well then i try to find people that I am pretty sure know. So far this has worked out pretty good. If anyone else is in AZ, hit me up.

Here is a pic from last weekend. Since then i prepped and painted the frame, and no I am not using the +6 frontend.

customrunner
09-22-2009, 8:42 AM
Welcome Josh, love the look of your build keep the picks coming.
Chad

shop102
09-22-2009, 9:12 AM
looking good. that seat is fuckin sweet. please tell me your doing something with those fork tubes. I could see the headline now..........LOCAL ARIZONA MAN SKEWERED ON MOTORCYCLE

YcMatt
09-22-2009, 10:29 AM
what are you gonna do with those six overs?

coachstorms
09-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Right now the skewers are pretty useful for rolling her in and out of the garage, but i won't be using them since I can't afford to go with the big rake I originally wanted. I think ill end up with a cooler lookin scoot going this way anyways. I had an other stock front end that I am going to use.

Matt - they are in really good shape, i might end up using them on my second project, but I am not sure yet.