PDA

View Full Version : Mescaline at The Disco

ShovelEd
01-29-2011, 8:27 PM
A few shots of my triumph in the kitchen. The seat looks dusty but its not. Its some crazy disco material. Its really reflective.

wickedblockhead
01-29-2011, 8:31 PM
tripping groovy man

LinkBelt
01-29-2011, 9:41 PM
man shoveled the more I see that Triumph the more amazed I am at your talent. That bike fucking rocks Bro.

Blacktopbandit
01-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Spectacular, dy no mite. That frame an front end lock sweet ass sweet. Diggin thaT.

olboots
01-30-2011, 8:25 PM
really rad bike man

ShovelEd
01-30-2011, 9:17 PM
Thanks alot guys. Im hoping to get it out to Cali for Born Free. I made a post about it. That bike needsto be kissed by the warm California sun. Not that the CT sun is different but it kinda is..nevermind, Its gotta get out there.

ShovelEd
01-31-2011, 4:06 PM
Check out what i cooked up today. Well I didnt really cook anything. I opened a box that contained these sweet looking footpeg rubbers.

LinkBelt
01-31-2011, 6:30 PM
Ha I just got home and had a box at the door containing the same thing. I won them from The Factory Metal Works. I'll Probably use them on the next project.

ShovelEd
02-02-2011, 5:51 PM
I mounted up the awsome fender and fender support that Dan at 7 metal west made. Its awsome. Mounted up nicely and feels solid. Now its gotta come back off and get polished to a mirror like shine.

NHMike
02-02-2011, 6:15 PM
I mounted up the awsome fender and fender support that Dan at 7 metal west made. Its awsome. Mounted up nicely and feels solid. Now its gotta come back off and get polished to a mirror like shine.

Sweetness. I REALLY like the pegs too.

LinkBelt
02-02-2011, 7:25 PM
I found the Mescaline Machines' bastard brother.

MikeD
02-02-2011, 7:28 PM
Lookin' good ShovelEd. Is this the fabeled Born Free beast?

ShovelEd
02-02-2011, 7:36 PM
Yes Mike, thats the one. Born free or bust.

MikeD
02-02-2011, 7:37 PM
Awesome, can't wait to see it in person. You better get on it!

ShovelEd
02-02-2011, 7:48 PM
Theres alot of parts from people of Chop Cult. Biltwell seat bracket, Monster Craftsmen chain tensioner, Bars were made by Bruce Wagner. Elswick cycles oil tank, Lowbrow wires, key switch sparx batt eliminator, spark plug wires, 7 metal west fender and sissy bar, Spool hub from Warren Heir Jr.Choppahead seat Theres a few other parts from other members that were bought off the board. Wes white hooked me up with some motor parts too.

Check out my blog www.oldsoulmotoco.blogspot.com

Watasha
02-02-2011, 10:21 PM
whoa man
this is so cool
I just ordered a fender from Dan, I was gonna get the ducktail but opted out thinking I can just ducktail it later if I want, but now I'm wondering if I should change it before he starts, that is too cool

ShovelEd
02-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Just go with the duck bill now. Youll be happier. Trust me.

ShovelEd
02-07-2011, 3:10 PM
I was looking at the speedo side of my rear wheel wondering what i could do to make it purdy. Lurking around the internet i found this lil gem. Im sure i could have had my friend whip one up on his lathe but it was easy enough to just buy it. Curbside customs makes them.

ShovelEd
02-08-2011, 9:37 PM
smooth

rusjack
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
i like those bits!

5akers
02-09-2011, 3:04 PM
How long did it take you to get your fender from 7 metal west? I ordered one 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything from them. Not really in a rush for it, just wondering what their lead times are. I sent them an email asking that question but haven't heard a response.

ShovelEd
02-09-2011, 3:21 PM
Dan makes the fenders one by one. Itll be worth the wait. The turn around time is usually around 5 weeks.

LinkBelt
02-09-2011, 3:26 PM
Hey Bro, man we sure think alike when it comes to building bikes. I got the same oil feed, I opted out on the rocker box covers but I did get the inspection caps that the same guy makes, I'm not a big fan of the exhaust clamps though. I think the original finned exhaust clamps from the Triumphs is to much of a staple to the name to change out but thats just my .02. On a side note I sure wish you'd stop teasing us and put the motor in that thing. LOL

LinkBelt
02-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Hey, shoveled you slaving away in the kitchen or what? Are you doing dishes or turning wrenches?LOL One more Does you welding apron double as you dish apron? LOL

ShovelEd
03-28-2011, 7:02 PM
So i took the Mescaline Machine for a little rip today. Not miles just a little scream up and down the road. I gotta say, that little 650 screams. Its louder than i thought it was gonna be.its actually 40 over with a little head work.Nothing crazy just a little bit. It vibrates like a mother too. Ill definatly need to button up a few things. A good shakedown is in order. Ill see how this weekend pans out. It suprised me by turning out to be a 1-2 kicker. i swear she already has a mind of her own. Ill put the wrenches to her over the next couple of days to tighten up stuff and i need to reroute the top end oil feed line, then ill throw a plate on her and see how she really goes. A little carb tuning is in order also. Ill put some in action photos up too.

LinkBelt
03-28-2011, 7:14 PM
Fucking awesome Bro just awesome man. As gay as it sounds I'm really happy for you Bro.