PDA

View Full Version : 68 sporty mag help

dirtyd
09-19-2009, 7:52 AM
OK so I got me a 68 kick only mag fired scooter Im working on. Im not familiar at all with the OG mags they have on them. Id like to get boned up on em. So any tips, pointers, headachce avoidance procedures and just down right knowledge any of you cats would like to discuss or share Id much appreciate it. I did search around and didnt see anything I was looking for on this. So if its been covered somewhere else already just point me out. Thanks D. P.S. I do have a manuel but its the inside skinny im looking for. thanks again.

NickHaints
09-21-2009, 8:46 PM
We just wired mine today. All we did was wire a kill switch to the mag and it fires 1st kick.

dirtyd
09-22-2009, 5:00 AM
nice, Im cureous about theway the key switch is set up on it. I dont have a key for it, I was wondering if it is active or grounded so I thought id put my tounge on one of the sparkplug wires and have a friend kick her over ( you know how we used to for 9v batterys back in the day.) Im JK about that , but i am trying to find out any insider tips. Is yours set up for manual advance or the one with the cable manual advance