PDA

View Full Version : Cm400 Bobber - New new guy...

laughingchimera
01-19-2011, 8:23 PM
Just found this site via Google. Where have you been all my life!

Here is my little contribution to the Japanese bobber community. These were taken last fall, a few more things were done before it was put away for the winter...

deathmetaldan
01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
looks like you did a couple burn outs there buddy

laughingchimera
01-21-2011, 5:51 AM
Haha, not quite. That was the state of the tire when I bought it. That is what everything looked like, not just the tire...

laughingchimera
01-31-2011, 7:29 PM
You Guys are KILLING ME!

well, you are also keeping me alive up here in the deep dark north...

So I have more inspiration through some of your builds that I am going to completely re-do what I have done. But this is what I am up against.

2 things to keep in mind... this is in Celcius... and yesterday was -21. AND it does not include windchill.

I keep going out to try to work on insulating my garage, but it is just too damn cold.

laughingchimera
01-31-2011, 7:35 PM
For all of you out there doing a CM/CB build, I came across this while doing research, and have decided this is the route I am taking. There is just no questioning that this is the best CM/CB build I have seen to date (no offence to anyone here, just where my tastes lie)

It was done by a shop called Slaughter City Choppers, or something like that, out of Texas.

Follow this link to see the pictures. Just awesome.

http://www.sirrobbierob.com/2008/11/another-great-honda-cm400-chopper.html

I will keep you posted as the project progresses...

fuzzy
02-01-2011, 5:35 AM
damn that look nice! gave me some new idears on mine. i like how the tweeaked the handle bars just buy cutting out the bends. the hardtail and streach was nicely done too. trying to figure out the electronics box though, what was that thing? i saw the rectifier mounted under it thought that was nice too....awosome looking ride!