PDA

View Full Version : Honda Shadow stainless spokes?

Daysleepr
01-04-2011, 9:25 PM
Trust me, I tried searching the forum first. Couldn't find anything. Search is kinda weird here. Anyway, Honda Shadow stainless spokes. Where do I get them and how much do they cost? Thanks!!!

Punkskalar
01-04-2011, 9:28 PM
Buchanan's. Period....

I think a set of spoke will run about $120 or so, its been 2 years since I bought my last set. Call them up and tell em what you need. Great people, amazing tech support, and a product made in the USA! (even if it is for a Japper bike)

Hooligans
01-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Buchanan's. Period....

I think a set of spoke will run about $120 or so, its been 2 years since I bought my last set. Call them up and tell em what you need. Great people, amazing tech support, and a product made in the USA! (even if it is for a Japper bike)

+1... I bought my spoke kit from them for my 21" swap... very fast shipping to boot

TJBC
01-10-2011, 3:52 PM
Daysleeper,

Admittedly, the stock shadow spokes blow chunks and look like theyve been at the bottom of the ocean after riding them for a few months, and forget about cleaning them. complete waste of time.
You can either drop 150 bucks on a set of spokes, an that doesnt include installation or wheel truing, or you can just get a new wheel with spokes that you like for cheap at a swap meet, and then get an axle to fit. you will spend less this way, but hey if your sentimental about the stock honda rims, good luck to you sir!