PDA

View Full Version : "Boogered!"

Roddy
01-03-2011, 3:32 PM
Santa brought me the 3 dvd's from lowbrow that Wes White made!:cheersmate:

I've been really enjoying them and I feel much more comfortable digging into my motor than reading any manual could do.

So take back your christmas empties and get yourself the set, I'm sure you'll learn something.

(And I hope somebody does one for shovels too, I'd buy it just to watch and learn)

fendrjgstng94
01-05-2011, 2:57 PM
good find man.

will definitely get this dvd once i finally get a british bike. i can use all the help i can get

fouraceswes
02-21-2011, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the props guys, and oh yea, we got some Shovel and Ironhead stuff pending in the next couple months... watch for it!! And for those who are tired of seeing my face, it WON'T be me in these!!

CMA406
02-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the props guys, and oh yea, we got some Shovel and Ironhead stuff pending in the next couple months... watch for it!! And for those who are tired of seeing my face, it WON'T be me in these!!

haha, hey man your videos, combined with my annoying ass phone calls, your patience, and rad machine work, got me through my motor rebuild!:cheersmate:

alexzen
02-22-2011, 10:10 AM
Do you think the Triumph engine rebuild video would have useful info for a BSA A65?

ChopperGuy
02-28-2011, 8:56 PM

I just ordered mine. :D

LinkBelt
02-28-2011, 11:57 PM
I also ordered mine they are on the way should be here this week.

LinkBelt
03-01-2011, 7:48 PM
So I posted the above last night and today in the mail they showed up yeah. I started the rebuild dvd but fell asleep so I'll have to rewatch it. What I did see was pretty informative though. Hey Tyler if you read this be expecting a tool order from me.

BillySlicks
03-01-2011, 8:41 PM
Do you think the Triumph engine rebuild video would have useful info for a BSA A65?

No.

Similar but no.

One is gear driven the other is bushing driven.

Plus the tolerances and specs are different between the engines