PDA

View Full Version : 1981 kz csr 305

HedkaseCycles
12-16-2010, 11:26 AM
well what can I say I love chopping the shit out of anything. I got this 305 stock with two basket case motors. from the day it rolled into the shop I was hook to giving this little ripper a new start to something better. She took me about 1 year to finish (didn't know that this engine had only two years of production). Parts where a bitch to find and when I did sometimes they needed a ton of elbow grease. I love riding her to shows because people are always asking WHAT IS IT!!!! lol first I always get the "is it a scooter motor?" from the harley vets. I figured maybe some of you guys that are building little ripper motors would appreciate it. Let me know what you think and if there is anyone out there with a little high output engine that is building something fresh and new post it up!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_eRqwItkmQu8/S_uCNWX4DNI/AAAAAAAAABg/QlOK_KMim1s/s1600/DSC_0138.jpg

Punkskalar
12-16-2010, 11:45 AM
I love it man! Small scoots are super fun.

I built a kick-ass Honda 250 For my wife, but I ride it more than she does because its just so damn fun and reliable. Fast too, runs 105MPH (with a little tailwind :D)

turbonate
12-16-2010, 12:23 PM
very, very cool, i did a cb360 earlier this year, i sold it before i took any pictures of it, but it was a fun bike and surprizingly quick for a 360.