PDA

View Full Version : Custom Triumph exhaust pipes

busfreak
09-12-2009, 8:44 PM
Who makes some nice custom exhaust pipes for the earlier 650trs? I am looking for the ones that go down the side of the bike. Something like the one in the pic.

TroopThrowback
09-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Well, you're looking at a set of handmade pipes there. Get ahold of supercrouton with ridiculous amounts of cash ( I heard he's retiring) or look for C Model high pipes from the Triumph factory, for their off road models.

busfreak
09-13-2009, 5:19 PM
Well, you're looking at a set of handmade pipes there. Get ahold of supercrouton with ridiculous amounts of cash ( I heard he's retiring) or look for C Model high pipes from the Triumph factory, for their off road models.
Thanks for the info I did try to get a hold of supercrouton but no reply. I will try to look for the Model c high pipes.

TroopThrowback
09-13-2009, 9:12 PM
C Models were designations of all popular Triumph models (T100C, TR6C, etc) that designated off-road models. High pipes (whether parallel or siamese - two into one- ) small headlight, rigid mounted bars, sometimes a skid plate, all were features of U.S. bound off road models. East coast versions had one pipe on each side, whereas west coast models had parallel left side. Nice looking pipes, in many opinions, and repops are really not as expensive as a custom exhaust.