PDA

View Full Version : looking for triumph website !

englishbob
11-10-2010, 7:28 PM
Trying to find a website had a lot of cool 60's triumph pics i think the guy who owns the assasin bike runs it. any help?

Finkit
11-11-2010, 5:17 AM
http://showandgo.blogspot.com/

Lordmerciless
11-11-2010, 1:11 PM
The "Assasin" was sold last week to a guy in SoCal who will be displaying it as art in his living room :(

englishbob
11-11-2010, 7:11 PM
Thank You!

englishbob
11-11-2010, 7:12 PM
man id have to ride it!

tuco
11-14-2010, 1:36 PM
Get a Harley you fag. Then you can by one of those cool Sons of Anarchy T shirts.

TroopThrowback
11-16-2010, 7:17 PM
Jon Rispante owned the Assasin. He is not the show and go blogspot guy. Show and go is run by Paul Gion, as seen on the address bar for the blog.

OlSkewlTrump
11-18-2010, 12:00 AM
I dont know how bying a harley makes you cool or straight, if anything it makes you blend in with the rest of the world which really doesnt make you cool at all. You wanna be cool when you by a harley, YOU ARE COOL WHEN YOU WRENCH ON A TRIUMPH! I can smell bacon allready, HEY TUCO, YOU SCREAM LIKE A PIG WHEN YOU RIDE YOUR BIKE, OR WHEN YOU RIDE YOUR DADDY ALL DRESSES UP IN HIS LEATHERS AND ASSLESS CHAPS?

I shouldnt have said any of that. harley guys have been gettin on my shit list for awhile. I just took a toor at SnS in viola wisconsin, i thought it might be cool. Not really, now there making small block chevy parts cause harley is stupid and flooded the market with the big bore bikes and now no one customizes shit anymore.

Enough with my wasted opinions.