PDA

View Full Version : Attention canadian riders!

KingPynn
09-01-2010, 4:44 AM
So heres the deal me and the clan are planning a weekend to a rockabilly show in montreal,

we'er all pumped. one of the guys thats going told a couple old timer biker guys about the trip,

and they pretty much told us we were nuts, montreal cops (quebec cops in general) are cunts

toward bikers and as soon as they see some modified chops rolling in montreal they just wont

ticket you they'll impound your bike. we'er not worried about fines we can handle that but getting

stranded 6 hours away from home isnt cool. plus all the hasle of getting your shit back.

has any one heard anything to contradict this school of thought?.

thanks
chris

hanshan29
09-01-2010, 7:09 AM
Montreal is a joke. I am not a fan of that city. I mean cops can be douchbags at times, but those guys have raised it to an art. Doesn't mean you shouldn't go and have a good time I guess. But don't take anything you don't mind losing, watch your asses and stick together. It's the only city I know of where the cops are more dangerous than the people. Except maybe Toronto during a protest.LOL My brother was beat up, robbed and dumped out on the outskirts of the city by Montreal cops last year and then picked up and dumped again by another set of cops while he was trying to get back to his hotel and he was just there working. Don't mean to be a party pooper, but you should at least know what you're getting into.

SICKLEBOY
09-01-2010, 8:41 AM
Now there's a part of Canada I'm glad I dont live in lol
Out in Alberta it's preaty relaxed ( other than the springtime crack down on noisey mufflers and novelty helmets)
Maybe it's a french thing?,I also heard its the capitol of having your bike stolen so be carefull....But sometimes that kinda talk is hype,have Fun!
*tell all the dressed up heavy girls that Alberta says hi lol

upsidedownbob
09-01-2010, 8:47 AM
Canada is so funny with their no access to the borders unless you have lived a boring life and the french canadians. good stuff all around. sounds like a good time though music, drinks, and a good possibility of getting butt raped by a pig. I say go for it, think of the memories you all will have for years to come.

oldmansporty63
09-01-2010, 9:51 AM
just thinking its common sense after the history with bikers in that province. they dont give a shit if your not affiliated, they dont like bikers period. they dont want gangs of bikes roaming the streets so they act like thugs. heed the advice, find another spot in this vast country to go visit.

good luck if you go.

rick667
09-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Canada is so funny with their no access to the borders unless you have lived a boring life and the french canadians. good stuff all around. sounds like a good time though music, drinks, and a good possibility of getting butt raped by a pig. I say go for it, think of the memories you all will have for years to come.

Damn right.....Do it for the story eh

harpguy74
09-01-2010, 10:15 AM
i am from quebec and live 45 min from montreal. if you dont ride around acting like a bunch of baffoons then you should be ok. i dont thing they would impound a out of town bike, i have been stopped enuff for shit on my bike and never got towed. but it could happen becouse of what was mentioned before the bikers have a bad rep with good reason behind it here. is the festival actually on the island or in the burbs?

KingPynn
09-01-2010, 4:19 PM
thanks for the replies, so i dont get a big fat "I TOLD YOU SO" i think the ride is out (GAY). we'er still gonna check out the show, some french strippers and have some poutine. but we aint gonna ride the chops. there is just to much hassle if one of us get screwed over by the QPP. yeah a story would be alright, 20 years from now. but the history of bikers and quebec speak for itself i guess. cheers for the all the suggestions.

FreeReign
11-24-2013, 6:46 PM
Dude montreal is titis man!!
Wtf man! Cops won't hassle your ass

junkyardxl
11-24-2013, 7:01 PM
Holy fuck dead thread ressurection. Check your dates homeboy.

FreeReign
12-14-2013, 8:34 AM
Haha! fuck that French Canada kicks asshole of bitch