PDA

View Full Version : frame and girder ID please.

cHiCoD
08-30-2009, 8:38 PM
my neighbor dropped this stuff off today.
the frame is for a trump,but have no idea the manufacturer.
same with the girder.
these parts have been in a basement since 72 or 73

Torch
09-13-2009, 6:16 PM
my neighbor dropped this stuff off today.
the frame is for a trump,but have no idea the manufacturer.
same with the girder.
these parts have been in a basement since 72 or 73

that is a great looking frame and girder, looks like quality mfg. I would build a bike around them.

KT
09-13-2009, 6:43 PM
I got a home for that girder ....you dont want it better just ups that this way .... =) Nice deal

cHiCoD
09-13-2009, 6:59 PM
they are good quality.
i believe the girder is a Durfee
still can't figure out the frame.
although it has been mildly molded.

KT
09-13-2009, 9:17 PM
you sure that is a triumph frame those back motor mounts look odd to me I guess it could bolt up there if it was a pre OIF motor mounts.......Just looks off to me but could just be something I have never seen .....And I am sure there is alot I havent seen LOL!!!!

cHiCoD
09-13-2009, 9:44 PM
you sure that is a triumph frame those back motor mounts look odd to me I guess it could bolt up there if it was a pre OIF motor mounts.......Just looks off to me but could just be something I have never seen .....And I am sure there is alot I havent seen LOL!!!!

those are pass. peg mounts.

the front mounts and the ones on top of the frame rails are triumph....even though stock triumph lower motor mount hole were actually "through" the frame.

yep,i stared at those rear tabs for awhile until it dawned on me too.
lol!

travasesino
09-14-2009, 4:30 AM
i would guess maybe an old amen frame. that would purely be a guess, although my best one. i have owned an amen (savior) and i see a lot of simularities & i know they used to make a shit ton of rigids as well.