PDA

View Full Version : trump frames....

CMA406
08-22-2010, 8:48 PM
im struggling to find an unmolested unit trump frame, and so im starting to look at flyrites frames and such, anybody have any experience or input on FRC frames? or any other aftermarket ones? im trying to keep a budget, but for a 2-300 dollar difference ill buy a fresh frame....

KT
08-22-2010, 8:54 PM
You have alot of choices really flyrite, david bird, the factory metal works (just make Lucas put a head mount plate on your frame) =) , Choppahead..... That's 4 people off the top of my head that make good frames...

deadbird
08-26-2010, 1:09 PM
I like my Flyrite. Great quality and a fair price.

thefactorymetalworks
08-28-2010, 11:19 AM
i like factory metal work frames........lol oh yeah thats cause i own it..we offer a ton of choices for you to choose from
www.thefactorymetalworks.com

Hepcat13
08-28-2010, 1:01 PM
I found a front loop on ebay and there was a few on there at the same time. I was going to get a new frame build but started thinking about how much easier it would be just titling a older frame.

doodoo
08-28-2010, 5:15 PM
^shit, a MSO will get you a title! As soon as the ole lady isnt looking ima be snagging a factory metal works or choppahead frame and sit back.....

thefactorymetalworks
08-29-2010, 8:43 AM
^shit, a MSO will get you a title! As soon as the ole lady isnt looking ima be snagging a factory metal works or choppahead frame and sit back.....

i like the sound of that doo doo chop cult members get a discount remember that guys
thanks

doodoo
08-29-2010, 11:20 AM
i like the sound of that doo doo chop cult members get a discount remember that guys
thanks

well, shit in my panties! then you shall get my buisness! and its doodoo, one word.... =D~