PDA

View Full Version : Common bond!

Sick1200
08-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Alright ladies and dirtbags, this thread is going to be a little sentimental! Frankly......I don't give a shit, I gots to give credit where it's due!!!

Last week I found out my oil tank was cracked so I posted about it here on the 33. The next day I had three replies from garbage, jwhite, and KRAZYKOWBOY, they responded with a quickness!!! Granted jwhite's tank wasn't compatible but he threw it out there just to see if he could help a rider out, so thank you.

KRAZYKOWBOY responded after I had already made a deal with garbage, but I must say thank you to him.

garbage, my brotha from anotha motha, hope you don't mind me bringing it here. This cat told me he was going to send me his tank (after we had settled on a price), before I sent him the money! Fucking amazing! Then to further amaze my simpleton mind, dude tells me that he's shipped it and doesn't want me to buy it, just to reimburse for the shipping. Hells fucking yeah! Just when you think there aren't many cats like this left, you run into one. To top it off, he seemed just as stoked that he could help as I was stoked that he did help. A big thanks to you man!

Anyway, enough of the cyber handjobs........just had to give a shout out.

Jackster
08-19-2010, 10:09 AM
There are some straight up assholes on here, as with every other forum, so it's nice to know who you can count on.

NHMike
08-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Ther'e are certainly some cool MoFo's in these here parts.

Sighless
08-19-2010, 1:51 PM
There are some straight up cool people on here. I've met a few people on here I would actually call friends not just "some dude from the internet".

beanhead78
08-19-2010, 2:06 PM
id like a cyber handjob.

ARBY
08-19-2010, 2:34 PM
See, it can work. You need help, somebody helps you. They need help, you help them. Everyone shares in seeing to the needs of their fellow man. That's not a "common bond." That should be common sense. Now, just cull out those that think they shouldn't have to particitape and do their share and you have it - a utopian society.

Buddy, if the Amish were allowed to ride motorcycles I'd be growin' a friggin' beard.

Oh, and they'd have to let me bring my Jack Daniels. Otherwise I'm tappin' out.

Sick1200
08-19-2010, 3:12 PM
See, it can work. You need help, somebody helps you. They need help, you help them. Everyone shares in seeing to the needs of their fellow man. That's not a "common bond." That should be common sense. Now, just cull out those that think they shouldn't have to particitape and do their share and you have it - a utopian society.

Buddy, if the Amish were allowed to ride motorcycles I'd be growin' a friggin' beard.

Oh, and they'd have to let me bring my Jack Daniels. Otherwise I'm tappin' out.

I like the way you worded that....."should be common sense". As we all know though, common sense isn't very common.

SMChewy
08-19-2010, 4:15 PM
Ha ha. Garbage is heads up dude, and knows his shit. He's grown up around this world, and loves helping to keep people on the road. He just left my house after comin over just to bull shit and help put my bike back together. Same goes for Ironhead303. I live in the same city as these guys, even worked on Garbage's father-in-law's car before, and who knows if I would have met these guys were it not for this place. There are some good people still out there. Choose your friends wisely!

ironhead303
08-20-2010, 9:32 PM
Alright ladies and dirtbags, this thread is going to be a little sentimental! Frankly......I don't give a shit, I gots to give credit where it's due!!!

Last week I found out my oil tank was cracked so I posted about it here on the 33. The next day I had three replies from garbage, jwhite, and KRAZYKOWBOY, they responded with a quickness!!! Granted jwhite's tank wasn't compatible but he threw it out there just to see if he could help a rider out, so thank you.

KRAZYKOWBOY responded after I had already made a deal with garbage, but I must say thank you to him.

garbage, my brotha from anotha motha, hope you don't mind me bringing it here. This cat told me he was going to send me his tank (after we had settled on a price), before I sent him the money! Fucking amazing! Then to further amaze my simpleton mind, dude tells me that he's shipped it and doesn't want me to buy it, just to reimburse for the shipping. Hells fucking yeah! Just when you think there aren't many cats like this left, you run into one. To top it off, he seemed just as stoked that he could help as I was stoked that he did help. A big thanks to you man!

Anyway, enough of the cyber handjobs........just had to give a shout out.
thats my boy, so solid. if you get the chance to meet him in person buy him a beer, he deserves it, glad it work out.

garbage
08-22-2010, 5:16 AM
Thank you all for the kind words! Helping each other out is what it's all about to me.

Thespis
08-22-2010, 5:45 AM
.... most any one would do ....

Seriously though, good to be part of a forum that sometimes works! :-)

oldmansporty63
08-22-2010, 12:28 PM
well done garbage, kudos

Sick1200
08-24-2010, 8:19 AM
thats my boy, so solid. if you get the chance to meet him in person buy him a beer, he deserves it, glad it work out.

For sure going to try and make it out for your guys run in May, nine months should be plenty of time to get ready haha. Beers are mos' def' in order.