PDA

View Full Version : Any Idea Who's Bike This Is, I Have Questions

1ronPromotions
08-17-2010, 11:51 AM
Sorry in advance, as when I'm at work I can't post photos. Luckily the bike I'm referring to is on the site under "Sportsters" in the Photodump section (Photos #46 & 47). It's a orange metal flake sporty, no rear fender, wrapped straight pipes etc. Questions... Any idea what tire that is on the rear? Year? Any other mod info? I love this setup, it's extremely similar to what I'm aiming for on mine, however I plan on keeping the rear fender, just chopping it up a bit. Thanks in advance!

CustomDestruction
08-17-2010, 3:43 PM
Looks like a nightster, so that would have been 07 to present, not sure of any mods besides your basic stuff, handle bars, sanding down that cover on the left side. Those bikes are pretty easy to make look good, just start cutting shit off!

1ronPromotions
08-17-2010, 5:55 PM
I was kinda looking for more specifics. I'm pretty sure the handlebars are Biltwell Black Drags... I guess my main question was that of the rear tire?

mike1407
08-17-2010, 8:41 PM
ill have to see if i can find it but theres a thread over at the xl forum, hes got low drags, a different exhaust set up than in that pic, it was a nightster, not sure on the tire, drop blocks, and paint, been through about 4 different looks with that bike, each one was pretty cool

1ronPromotions
08-18-2010, 12:41 PM
ill have to see if i can find it but theres a thread over at the xl forum, hes got low drags, a different exhaust set up than in that pic, it was a nightster, not sure on the tire, drop blocks, and paint, been through about 4 different looks with that bike, each one was pretty cool

thanks mike that'd be awesome... I guess my main concern is the rear tire for now, as I'll be needing one soon. good heads up

mike1407
08-18-2010, 10:02 PM
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=872172&highlight=brass
and its a avon sm II

1ronPromotions
08-19-2010, 8:17 AM
http://xlforum.net/vbportal/forums/showthread.php?t=872172&highlight=brass
and its a avon sm II

THANKS a ton! I sent the guy a message and I saw where somebody on the forum said it was a Avon SM II but I'm thinking different. It looks really similar but the center tread is slightly different.

mike1407
08-19-2010, 4:33 PM
your right he just posted its a firestone ans from coker