PDA

View Full Version : any ChopCultists hitting up Sturgis?

flattrackhooligan
07-22-2010, 11:38 PM
I know, sturgis, right. There are some cool things to do.
I like to check out the Horse ride in bike show, and join in on the festivities on tues' Cycle Source Ride to the Line, where you can hang with the guys of the limpniki lot, and do barrel races on your bike at a horse ranch north of town against the likes of Josh Kurpius and other guys, some on old knuckleheads etc, and there's even a home made flat track near the broken spoke campground that guys on rigids, etc can fool around on.
Me and justin666 are rolling up.
Anybody else, maybe we'll see ya there .

AJ
07-23-2010, 4:00 AM
I'll be heading up there with a couple of buddies on the 5th to do some riding before the place is too flooded.

flattrackhooligan
07-23-2010, 7:48 AM
HOW long you staying? WE'Re heading up the 7th till the 11th.

viz
07-23-2010, 3:41 PM
Yup me and a buddy will be there on the 9th for the Horse bike show and probably only the 9th. Then ride all over the place away from there.

jpswino
07-24-2010, 7:49 PM
Gonna be there. We'll be doing the R4YL run in Ohio the weekend of the 7-8. Then on Sunday the 8th leave straight from there to Sturgis. Plan on staying at the Lamphere Ranch campground across from the Full Throttle Saloon. We'll be there Tues-Fri then heading to OK to visit Red and Kate at Cycle One. I have a frame to pick up as well plus a cb750a I bought from a guy down there. Then we'll be in AK for the sohc 750 Darkside annual meet. Then Sunday head towards MI and home. Plan to stop at Car99r's place in IL on the way home and see his cb750 trike thats almost done.

Shoot me a p.m. with your info and I'll give ya a shout while we are out there.
Cheers, jp

flattrackhooligan
07-25-2010, 1:39 AM
Plan on staying at the Lamphere Ranch campground across from the Full Throttle Saloon. We'll be there Tues-Fri then heading to OK to visit Red and Kate at Cycle One.

Shoot me a p.m. with your info and I'll give ya a shout while we are out there.
Cheers, jp

WE're staying at LAmphere, too!

depending on What time you get there tues, if its the same time as last year, around 11am, up at the broken spoke campground, the CYcle Source Ride to the Line.

jeffo
07-30-2010, 5:18 PM
Some members of the Vegas Crew will be staying at the Broken Spoke Campground so we will be attending all of the events mentioned above. Also remmember that in years past the only cell phone service that works in sturgis is Verizon.

spoolen
07-30-2010, 7:50 PM
Leaving Littleton early morning on the 5th..

garco
07-30-2010, 8:35 PM
We'll be set up at the spoke from Saturday to Saturday.

flattrackhooligan
07-30-2010, 8:57 PM
Spoolen, we'll be leaving Denver Sat morning... where are you gonna be staying?

Jeffo and Garco, we'll be hanging at the Broken Spoke quite a bit between Sat and Tues night..

ya know, just hanging around the limpnickie lot. i wanna hit that flat track that's out there...(i'm actually gonna flat track my bike tomorrow night!
(check this...fun times! ) also, the guy with the tall sissy bar on his bike will be rollin with me...he's on here, Justin666
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yTUMNP6qSA

don't miss the horse bike show (mon@ FTS) and baker trans burnout thing (mon night @ BSCampground ) and the Cycle Source Ride to the Line (tues noon at Broken S Campground)

it's gonna be fun!

here's my bike as it looks now.... post your bikes, so we can spot each other better....
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs019.ash2/34323_1486684337255_1538316990_31210455_8019871_n. jpg
and now it's got a chrome velocity stack intake on it...
hope to see you guys out there!

MulishaJoe
08-02-2010, 2:33 PM
if anyones from the westcoast ish dosent mind a tag along let me know.. Im from PHX AZ and dont have anyone to ride up with... Would love to meet up and ride to sturgis!!!!!! let me know.

spoolen
08-02-2010, 7:57 PM
Glenco right across the street from you guys...