PDA

View Full Version : I Can Make Any Bitch

Allen
07-20-2010, 1:05 PM
I think I've figured it out with a (my) lower level of intelligence. I can take any given thread and talk about any opposite topic and get my gift rolling. Take "The Factory" or Skateboards, Beards, "TRUE BIKERS" Mexicans, etc. It doesn't really matter and go to town. Like this. Piss people off, get a bunch of friend requests, waste some time at work while the filter logs words like boobs and tits, and thug it e-style. I really have no point for the following:

"WTF? How is it that tits and motorcycles are a combined fad? Is that a So Cal thing? I mean, most guys in thier 30's cant get a piece of tail for shit. I am seeing a current trend of young 'old school' guys wearing dickies, skate shoes, flat brim sideways ball caps, wallet chains holding some Trojans, and surrounding themselves with preteen strippers. Donít forget the tattoos! Itís kinda like kids are dressing up for Halloween with a hard on.

And they talk about how they remember the way things were in high school when dudes were rolling around in everyone elseís pants, we only had mags, VHS fuzzy copies of Traci Lords movies, and the Pussy Cat Theatre in Old Torrance. This was ALL before the damn innerweb which seems to be a gay conspiracy(?) Yet they werenít even past puberty yet!! Or they were too horny to smooth talk. Just weird how people play act these roles and believe the bang bus!

And I am so tired of people trying to define what a "hot babe" is , who really cares. i love to ride, i ride everyday rain or shine and could give 2 shits what anyone other fag does. i am tired of the "Ohhhh look at those tits" and all that bull shit . i see people with all sizes of tits and bikes jap american big small nice ugly, inny or outtys, and they always seem to be having a good time when they play with them. i dont think i am enjoying myself any less than the guy next to me with a whatever it might be when youíve got a cup full. people need to get there head out of there ass and start squeezing instead of standing next to the shitter and judging everyon babe that swaddles by. sorry just had to get that out. and dont tell me you only sqeeze Double Dís if ya aint got a pair of your own."

And this thread is worthless without pics.

TemeculaTerry
07-20-2010, 1:42 PM
I have always wanted to know the thoughts of a man with small penis envy - thank you

hugodv01
07-20-2010, 2:00 PM
http://esvap.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/24-gianna-michaels.jpg

Sick1200
07-20-2010, 2:03 PM
Wow, sure wish I coud get those couple of minutes back.......thanks a lot jack.

KrOwN
07-20-2010, 2:07 PM
http://www.photopox.com/Images/Gay/GayMyspace.jpg

junkyard2
07-20-2010, 5:38 PM
http://esvap.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/24-gianna-michaels.jpg

boobs

garbage
07-20-2010, 8:22 PM
http://www.photopox.com/Images/Gay/GayMyspace.jpg

Where in the fuck do you find this shit? It's hilarious.

badmojo
07-20-2010, 8:32 PM
This thread is just worthless,with or without pics!!

killjoy408
07-20-2010, 11:49 PM
is this about my small penis?

Allen
07-21-2010, 1:29 AM
is this about my small penis?

Unite and Fight!

Forgot to ad my blog cheap shame plug in original post. Oh well, I think you all get the point. My fire poker point that is!

killjoy408
07-21-2010, 1:37 AM
Unite and Fight!

Forgot to ad my blog cheap shame plug in original post. Oh well, I think you all get the point. My fire poker point that is!

so... you hate me? what did I do?

fozz
07-21-2010, 1:58 PM

you were born ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

killjoy408
07-21-2010, 3:50 PM
you were born ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

that might've been funny when you were a kid, i bet you abraham lincoln and fred flinstone slapped their knees when you first told that to them. but now it's getting kinda old dude. oh shit, no offense about the "kinda old" I wasn't talking about you, i was just trying to help you by saying the joke was.....ah forget it..

thats funny man! original too! *thumbs up*

killjoy408
07-21-2010, 3:52 PM
"WTF? How is it that motorcycles is a fad? Is that a So Cal thing?

Oh well, I guess the nor-cal boys were right about so-cals fashion bikers! Nobody interested? The only takers are from the Vegas Crew. Guess it's me & you BMG, and your crew.

How about this, ride Friday night to Bobs (18 miles) then starbucks down the road (.7 miles) then head home and blog about it. Any takers on that?

BlueCollarMoto
07-22-2010, 1:57 PM
The sky is blue
I dont have a tattoo
wish I had something better to do
would like to buy a canue
gonna go watch a movie with Kianu

Allen
07-31-2010, 2:10 PM

No. Just the competition. We're going to get drunk at the Range.

I went to the tattoo parlour the other day and told the Lipstick behind the counter I was hardcore something, and I wanted a rainbow right across my cheeks that read "Sun Downer." She looked at me like I was talking some alien language. I said, "What?" she said what. I said, "You make all them tattoos here with skulls and guns and boobies right?" she said yeah. "So, I want a get a big brown clam resting in a bed of foam squirting a pearl on my chest." There was a uncomfortable silence and after what seemed like all the flavor in a stick of gum she said what?

Hooligan80
07-31-2010, 7:48 PM
No. Just the competition. We're going to get drunk at the Range.

I went to the tattoo parlour the other day and told the Lipstick behind the counter I was hardcore something, and I wanted a rainbow right across my cheeks that read "Sun Downer." She looked at me like I was talking some alien language. I said, "What?" she said what. I said, "You make all them tattoos here with skulls and guns and boobies right?" she said yeah. "So, I want a get a big brown clam resting in a bed of foam squirting a pearl on my chest." There was a uncomfortable silence and after what seemed like all the flavor in a stick of gum she said what?

I just spit water all over my screen. You owe me a new computer.

fozz
07-31-2010, 9:17 PM
that might've been funny when you were a kid, i bet you abraham lincoln and fred flinstone slapped their knees when you first told that to them. but now it's getting kinda old dude. oh shit, no offense about the "kinda old" I wasn't talking about you, i was just trying to help you by saying the joke was.....ah forget it..

thats funny man! original too! *thumbs up*

we can all tell that your young man like still in your diapers, dribble like this Quote( oh shit no offence about the kinda old i wasnt talking about you , i was just trying to help you by saying the joke was ) we all know what the joke is ,, YOU

revmike
07-31-2010, 9:42 PM
http://www.chopcult.com/uploads_user/2000/1940/10225.jpg

california
08-01-2010, 6:22 AM
Now this is a story, all about how my life got flipped - turned upside down,
And i'd like to take a minute,
just sit right there,
I'll tell you howI became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In West Philadelphia,
born an' raised,
on the playground is where i spent mosta my days,
Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,
An' all shootin some B-ball outside of the school,
When a couple o' guys who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in my neighbourhood,
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
She said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!'

I whistled for a cab and when i came near,
The license plate said 'Fresh',
And had dice in the mirror,
If anything i could say that this cab was rare,
But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!'

I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight,
I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home, smell ya later!'
I looked at my kingdom,
I was finally there!
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!

killjoy408
08-01-2010, 6:33 PM
we can all tell that your young man like still in your diapers, dribble like this Quote( oh shit no offence about the kinda old i wasnt talking about you , i was just trying to help you by saying the joke was ) we all know what the joke is ,, YOU

,,,,, yes ,,,, I,,,,,,, am,,,, in,,,,,,, my,,,,,,, diapers ,,,

thats a good one too. fucking andrew dice clay over here

killjoy408
08-01-2010, 7:41 PM
http://www.chopcult.com/uploads_user/2000/1940/10225.jpg

yea, that'll never happen

i never took the jokes on this site seriously, you shouldn't too. But joking around with violence is a different story to me.

On this site, I joke around, try to pull peoples cards, because it's entertainment to me, thats my online character on chopcult. I try to help whenever I can but this forum has so much characters, it's easy to get swept up with the nonsense.

But trust me, on other sites (mostly the HAMB because I'm a noob to motos) I give everyone who deserves it their respect, help whenever I can, compliment and constructively critique other people's builds, give away parts to friends I've made on the Hamb, etc. I'm a normal person.

But since this biker community is a small one, and there may be a chance we might meet at a show here in Nor Cal or So Cal, I take this bitch slap picture seriously.

I've grown up with cars, hot rods, customs and lowriders my entire life. My dad, cousins and uncles were into them so I inherited the bug. A lot of my family members are in a certain car club that Jason Jessee belongs to too. And even though choppers and bobbers are a natural progression from custom autos, I avoided them for a long time because I had an Uncle who used to belong to a certain 1%er group. I don't want to disappoint my mother because I might "follow her brother's footsteps" and she constantly told me how my uncle died for his manhood. She always related motorcycles to gangs.

Along with my uncle, I have brothers, friends, cousins, and neighbors who constantly make wrong decisions with their lives. I won't lie, my history isn't squeaky clean either but I love my mom so I try to learn off of other people's mistakes to avoid going down wrong path, sometimes narrowly.

but back to that bitch slap picture. if we ever meet in real life, I will play my HAMB character because that's who I am in real life. But if you want to judge me by my Chopcult character, you can either shake my hand, or punch me. Just know that I can get out of a case for self defense and I'll warn you now, my Dad, brothers, cousins, uncles & friends DID NOT RAISE NO CHUMP. Even though I avoided trouble most of my life learning "what not to do" from them, I also did learn A LOT of "what to do" in certain situations. Like what they say, you are a product of your environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpd6a4gokHQ

killjoy408
08-01-2010, 7:49 PM
and you can either laugh at my last post and brush it off, or take it seriously. it don't matter to me. just let it be known, I laid out how it can go down.

I'm done with this forum, I learn more from lurking at JJ anyways.

Until we meet......

Hooligan80
08-01-2010, 9:27 PM

i never took the jokes on this site seriously, you shouldn't too. But joking around with violence is a different story to me.

On this site, I joke around, try to pull peoples cards, because it's entertainment to me, thats my online character on chopcult. I try to help whenever I can but this forum has so much characters, it's easy to get swept up with the nonsense.

But trust me, on other sites (mostly the HAMB because I'm a noob to motos) I give everyone who deserves it their respect, help whenever I can, compliment and constructively critique other people's builds, give away parts to friends I've made on the Hamb, etc. I'm a normal person.

But since this biker community is a small one, and there may be a chance we might meet at a show here in Nor Cal or So Cal, I take this bitch slap picture seriously.

I've grown up with cars, hot rods, customs and lowriders my entire life. My dad, cousins and uncles were into them so I inherited the bug. A lot of my family members are in a certain car club that Jason Jessee belongs to too. And even though choppers and bobbers are a natural progression from custom autos, I avoided them for a long time because I had an Uncle who used to belong to a certain 1%er group. I don't want to disappoint my mother because I might "follow her brother's footsteps" and she constantly told me how my uncle died for his manhood. She always related motorcycles to gangs.

Along with my uncle, I have brothers, friends, cousins, and neighbors who constantly make wrong decisions with their lives. I won't lie, my history isn't squeaky clean either but I love my mom so I try to learn off of other people's mistakes to avoid going down wrong path, sometimes narrowly.

but back to that bitch slap picture. if we ever meet in real life, I will play my HAMB character because that's who I am in real life. But if you want to judge me by my Chopcult character, you can either shake my hand, or punch me. Just know that I can get out of a case for self defense and I'll warn you now, my Dad, brothers, cousins, uncles & friends DID NOT RAISE NO CHUMP. Even though I avoided trouble most of my life learning "what not to do" from them, I also did learn A LOT of "what to do" in certain situations. Like what they say, you are a product of your environment.

Oh shut the fuck up already before I stop changing your diapers.

66triumph
08-01-2010, 9:43 PM
well now, that You tube link certainly changes things now doesn't it...

-A.

p.s. bwahahahaha.....

Hooligan80
08-02-2010, 8:41 AM
I think this would be a better youtube link

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jQEnknfZEGc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jQEnknfZEGc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TemeculaTerry
08-02-2010, 3:15 PM

All that from a Bitch slap pic from a black and white movie - brahahahahahahahahahahahaha

huh,
what!

Brahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Take it easy dude, your dishin dont get mad when it comes back at ya - man!

hugodv01
08-02-2010, 4:00 PM
Damn Killjoy...

For someone so hard. seems like you got some thin skin there buddy.

StoneHead
08-02-2010, 6:10 PM
pathetic

Allen
08-03-2010, 8:17 AM
I went to the store to pick up some beer and had just ordered some Italian take out. I forgot my keys on the table and when I rang the girl to get back in but there was no answer. I waited till another tenant arrived and when I got back upstairs the door was cracked and my lady friend was in the bathroom with a needle on the sink, passed out sleeping it off on the tile. Then the food came and I had the best garlic bread in the world!!! I also met the neighbor across the way, who come to find out, was a dancer at Jimbo's Clown Room down the block! Could this get any better?