PDA

View Full Version : Haters at the Mooneyes show. WTF?!

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 5:10 PM
So my buddy and I roll our chops out to the show. It was pretty rad. Cool cars, chubby chicks dressed up.

Some fucking jet car did 200 MPH in the 1/8 mile. Which is ridiculous.

The we roll back to our bikes after 3 hours, and some fucking piece of shit slashed my rear avon (19" rim, so it's nice and expensive) and then ran his knife down the length of my buddy's fuel line vertically, so it was fucked.

I have no idea who did it, but there was a large demographic of Raiders fans with non period bikes or cars.

The AAA driver that towed me said he's been pulling a lot of sabotaged bikes and cars from this area. And a few that day.

Who fucking does this shit? Did it happen to anyone else?

and only because I'm so pissed right now, i have attached a screen shot of what populations make up this fine city. sorry, but i'm pissed.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/CRFyou/Picture1.png

The fucking Germans, small in numbers, are still causing trouble.

badmojo
07-18-2010, 5:15 PM
That is fucked up!!

LiPcHiTs65
07-18-2010, 5:17 PM
Thats fuckt up bro!!

hoodlumkurt
07-18-2010, 5:25 PM
is your bike a pretty awesome triumph chop? greenish tank?

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 5:26 PM
is your bike a pretty awesome triumph chop? greenish tank?

thanks for calling it awesome. you see it getting its tow on?

hoodlumkurt
07-18-2010, 5:30 PM
haha yeah i was leaving in my blue/white 64 chevy truck as the tow guy was strapping it down. as i was watching i was thinking, it looks like someone has put a lot of time and effort into that bike, i doubt it broke down. thats shitty that happened. but it it definitely awesome!

Gepetto
07-18-2010, 5:30 PM
When will people belive that green bikes are bad luck?
Just kidding crf, that really fucking sucks, the scene at moon eyes shows has gone down hill in the past few years, not like it was at the sheriff's place or when it was still at the shop. Got tired of the bull shit and stoped going awhile back.

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 5:31 PM
That's fucked-up, but c'mon man! What's up with your demographics data and "Raider" fan suggestion? That's just plain stupid!

Sorry for your troubles...

sorry man. for the most part the show was cool. i witnessed some uncool stuff from some people and without turning this into a "look at me i'm an ignorant redneck" thread, the people doing pretty lame stuff was of raider nation origin.

look, i live in so. cal. half my friends are not white. i still believe you should be able to call stuff out as you see it and not be afraid of hurting people feelings.

Allen
07-18-2010, 5:32 PM
This one???
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4143/4805708311_f02dc762e8_b.jpg

66triumph
07-18-2010, 5:32 PM
thanks for calling it awesome. you see it getting its tow on?

nah, he's just wanting to verify he cut the right tire and fuel line... hahaha.

seriously though, that really sucks. if shit like that is gunna happen, wouldn't it be great to catch the POS in the act! it never works out that way though...

-A.

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 5:37 PM
This one???

yeah. that's the one.... sad face.

nah, he's just wanting to verify he cut the right tire and fuel line... hahaha.

seriously though, that really sucks. if shit like that is gunna happen, wouldn't it be great to catch the POS in the act! it never works out that way though...

-A.

i would love to catch someone doing that shit to anyones bike. i would rumble for a fellow biker. i hate chicken shit people that touch other people cars/bikes.

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 5:42 PM
When will people belive that green bikes are bad luck?
Just kidding crf, that really fucking sucks, the scene at moon eyes shows has gone down hill in the past few years, not like it was at the sheriff's place or when it was still at the shop. Got tired of the bull shit and stoped going awhile back.

there was other shit i saw there. that in conjunction with what happened to me and alan... i'm not going back to the show if it's in irwindale.

which sucks because there was a lot of rad shit.

but the tow truck driver went into a lot of detail about the keying to bike paint, someone knocked a bike over hard enough to fuck the bars up and make it inoperable. and a couple other things from today. he just said it was a bad area where people do that shit. very nice guy, was hispanic and i tipped him $20 because i'm not a toothless hill billy.

Allen
07-18-2010, 5:44 PM
That's pretty fucking lame. Had my own wiring ripped out of my Sportster rear light/signals two months ago at the LBCSwap. But, I gotta agree, it's the crowd make-up where this attitude comes from. Lot's of cool stuff, yeah, but only about 5% or less Chop Cult'ish make-up at this event. Could say a lot more...

elmiguel13
07-18-2010, 5:52 PM
So if your tires get slashed in HB are you gonna post a thread about the demographics showing everybody wearing skinny jeans and neon flannels and vans? I see a lotta those kooks down there causing havoc too. Gimme a break. Thats bullshit what happened to you and your bro's bike. Point is couple of assholes don't represent a whole city.

Sighless
07-18-2010, 5:53 PM
That's fucked up. I really hate the faggot cowards who do shit like that to anybody.
I'm with CRFyou, you fuck with a mans ride, you get your ass beat.

philbey
07-18-2010, 5:55 PM
I never understood what drives someone to just mess some random blokes paint up like that, but it seems to happen still.

KT
07-18-2010, 6:02 PM
That really blows man sorry about your luck ...Altho I would blame the Swiss they make some swanky knives and have all the utensils on it to do the most damage .....I have never dealt with the west coast scene, but I do know here in redneck land were everyone has a gun in the window of their truck shit like this does not go on to much ...

It is weird the difference in local at Mid Ohio bike days there was huge numbers of people ..you can pull up on your bike be it a dirt bike with no key or leave the key in a bike walk around the swap or whatever come back and there sits your bike like you left it ....

All those people and some bikes that would make the OCC guys even say "You want how much for that?!?!" and no one touches or screws with anyones shit ....I left my parts I was selling laying out at the camp site no one stole or bother anything ...It is all about the crowd you find yourself in that is for sure....

shanebo
07-18-2010, 6:10 PM
Maybe someone just doesn't like racists?

Allen
07-18-2010, 6:18 PM
It's the percentage of assholes at a particular place and time.

hellbilly1932
07-18-2010, 6:22 PM
Yeah how do you know it wasn't some white skater punk in a flannel and tight jeans. Face it you saw a bunch of hisapanics and blame all the bad shit on the fact that there was a lot of brown skin around.

Hey maybe the tow truck guy has buddies out fucking shit up so he gets work?

jackietuxedo
07-18-2010, 6:23 PM
Probably young and dumb kids....every dog has has his day if you know what I mean.

bhead1968
07-18-2010, 6:27 PM
So if your tires get slashed in HB are you gonna post a thread about the demographics showing everybody wearing skinny jeans and neon flannels and vans? I see a lotta those kooks down there causing havoc too. Gimme a break. Thats bullshit what happened to you and your bro's bike. Point is couple of assholes don't represent a whole city.

++1..right on with that statement above. I normally wouldn't comment on lame threads such as this but after seeing we are now resorting to posting Demographic data on a chop site, this is just gone to a whole new level of "fucking stupid". Dude, your just a plain racist. How do I know? Because you tipped the "Latin" driver $20 (interesting you had to call him out as a Latin to justify you not being a racist and helping out the LA Hispanic population) even more you insulted toothless hillbilly's by insinuating they don't tip well.... Go back and party with the 1% percenter Swiss population of LA... unreal.

NOW....can someone start a thread with all the pics from that event? So we can check out some bikes...

rus
07-18-2010, 6:31 PM
mexicans always do have butterfly knives. everyone knows this.

KT
07-18-2010, 6:35 PM
Seriously without the racist shit and all that ....The truth probably is that it was some young person who saw a cool bike and said watch me be cool and fuck this up to his friends ....I hate to say that cause not all younger people are like that but we all know when your young you do stupid shit thinking it makes you cool ....

Or you just pissed off the wrong person .....

Wookie909
07-18-2010, 6:36 PM
Facts are facts, and you gotta admit: pretty much all Raiders fans are pieces of shit regardless of race

Boston
07-18-2010, 6:36 PM
I don't always follow my own advice, so I'm an asshole for that....

But it really is good habit to not hit "send" until you've slept on it. You'd be surprised how many times you've saved yourself from saying something you would not have said in a clearer thinking mind.

Sorry for your bike incident....rethink the racism, you'll be a better man for it.

Boston

H34TH3N
07-18-2010, 6:38 PM
This is the reason i quit goin to these fuckin events....that and the fact that its the same fuckin 20 bikes with the same fuckin 20 guys standin around tryin to look important, jerkin each others cocks and thinkin that one more fuckin hardtail trump with a ribbed fender has still gotta be fuckin cool right? Fuckin wrong, same bikes, same fuckin pictures of the same bikes , with the same fuckin shit on each bike....tired tired tired.....the chop scene is fucked right now.....or its just the same old shit that is just L.A. human fuckin cesspool that turns everything it touches into a fuckin commodity. And as far as a few guys callin out some dude who's bike got fucked up in just another shit part of town ,who calls it like he fuckin sees it, get fuckin real, we all know what this fuckin place has turned into in the last 20 years and exactly fuckin why. Doesnt make it bad to some people, doesnt make it very good to others -depends on the color of your skin....but its the fuckin truth. Not one good fuckin thing has happened in this town in 20 fuckin years except i guess you can get an authentic fuckin taco. Fuck this shit.....Ill be happy in AZ. buildin twin engine two stroke chops ........FUCK L>A>

KrOwN
07-18-2010, 6:42 PM
http://bsimmons.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/cid_part2_01060101_05030302cox.jpg

sorry bout your luck brother, karma will get them!

Parrot76
07-18-2010, 6:42 PM
put a raiders sticker on your bike

LiPcHiTs65
07-18-2010, 6:52 PM
Fuck that i am a mexican that rides a sweet chop!!
There is trash in every race! And that shit happens every ware you go!! Sorry about your luck, but your ignorance may have been a factor!!

kingdeadbeat
07-18-2010, 6:58 PM
At least there are ZERO BLACKS in your little chart, where did you find that shit anyway???

Reg
07-18-2010, 6:58 PM
The haves and the have not, Jealousy

Halwade
07-18-2010, 7:03 PM
Maybe if I put a picture of my dog's dick on this thread someone will move to the junk pile? None of the racist profiling and stereotyping rants appear to be doing the trick. Seriously gentlemen: would any of you go on these types of tirades at an Oakland sports bar? If the answer is no, please don't do it here.

And for what it's worth, I bet it was one of those Hollywood faggots...

The love to stick their pokers in other guys' shit.

Joking, people.

CMA406
07-18-2010, 7:06 PM
This is the reason i quit goin to these fuckin events....that and the fact that its the same fuckin 20 bikes with the same fuckin 20 guys standin around tryin to look important, jerkin each others cocks and thinkin that one more fuckin hardtail trump with a ribbed fender has still gotta be fuckin cool right? Fuckin wrong, same bikes, same fuckin pictures of the same bikes , with the same fuckin shit on each bike....tired tired tired.....the chop scene is fucked right now.....or its just the same old shit that is just L.A. human fuckin cesspool that turns everything it touches into a fuckin commodity. And as far as a few guys callin out some dude who's bike got fucked up in just another shit part of town ,who calls it like he fuckin sees it, get fuckin real, we all know what this fuckin place has turned into in the last 20 years and exactly fuckin why. Doesnt make it bad to some people, doesnt make it very good to others -depends on the color of your skin....but its the fuckin truth. Not one good fuckin thing has happened in this town in 20 fuckin years except i guess you can get an authentic fuckin taco. Fuck this shit.....Ill be happy in AZ. buildin twin engine two stroke chops ........FUCK L>A>

tell us how you really feel.....hahah great rant....

H34TH3N
07-18-2010, 7:07 PM
Maybe if I put a picture of my dog's dick on this thread someone will move to the junk pile? None of the racist profiling and stereotyping rants appear to be doing the trick. Seriously gentlemen: would any of you go on these types of tirades at an Oakland sports bar? If the answer is no, please don't do it here.

Joking, people.

I wouldnt be caught dead IN oakland. And if these meets werent always in shitsville, this kinda stuff wouldnt be happenning more and more. Its the nature of the beast i suppose if you wanna look hardcore by having events in a fuckin ghetto. Color doesnt really matter, like the other poster said, its the have nots against the work your asses off to have.

kingdeadbeat
07-18-2010, 7:09 PM
Dang it Halwade!!! why did I click the picture instead of just trusting you??? Maybe I thought it was a cows udder.....JUNK PILE

(hillbillies smell)

HAPAs RULE!!!

shanebo
07-18-2010, 7:10 PM
+1 on Junkpile

+1 on "Fuck LA"

and +1 on dog penis

Boston
07-18-2010, 7:18 PM
Dang it Halwade!!! why did I click the picture instead of just trusting you??? Maybe I thought it was a cows udder.....JUNK PILE

(hillbillies smell)

HAPAs RULE!!!

That's too fucking funny...kingdeadbeat...you actually HAD to see that dog dick pic enlarged? ...and own up to it?

Ask Hal...he's probably got a pic of the dog's KNOT for 'ya too!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!! Too much, man....HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Parrot76
07-18-2010, 7:21 PM
speaking of oakland, this is worth watching from start to finish. motorcycle content at the end lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6PdyVrHO9g

elmiguel13
07-18-2010, 7:26 PM
yeah. that's the one.... sad face.

i would love to catch someone doing that shit to anyones bike. i would rumble for a fellow biker. i hate chicken shit people that touch other people cars/bikes.

Dude, your probably lucky you didn't "catch" the dude messing with your bike and have to "rumble", cuz you probably woulda been riding home in an ambulance, not a tow truck.

Boston
07-18-2010, 7:34 PM
SEND THIS TO THE JUNK PILE, NOW!

Better still.....break your rule Hal and ****DELETE**** this thread....racism should not be tolerated....I can't think of a better way to sow the seed dissension among us than this...Oh yeah...maybe politics and "is bigger really better"!!!!!!!!!!!

...my humble $.02

Boston

blackyck
07-18-2010, 7:35 PM
speaking of oakland, this is worth watching from start to finish. motorcycle content at the end lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6PdyVrHO9g

Amazing and Sad.

Sammy
07-18-2010, 7:35 PM
Wow. Frankly I'm kinda glad a bigoted piece of shit like yourself got his bike fucked with. Maybe next time the tow truck driver will mug you and the cycle will be complete.

I'm done with this site. Later.

WolfHunter
07-18-2010, 7:37 PM
You spend your lifeblood and every cell making your bike tits and some souless scumbag does this. it cuts you and me both to the bone when shit like this happens. Sorry to hear about this.

Why doesnt this stuff happen on the East Coast? Its been a while since we had the pleasure of clipping someones thumb off.

Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'

H34TH3N
07-18-2010, 7:40 PM
Dude, your probably lucky you didn't "catch" the dude messing with your bike and have to "rumble", cuz you probably woulda been riding home in an ambulance, not a tow truck.

And there it is...... see that how you will.

Boston
07-18-2010, 7:44 PM
Wow. Frankly I'm kinda glad a bigoted piece of shit like yourself got his bike fucked with. Maybe next time the tow truck driver will mug you and the cycle will be complete.

I'm done with this site. Later.

Sammy....don't go...it's one guy's opinion and not the rest of us here! Think of it as not aimed at you...but towards a race, it wasn't personal...it's ignorant, probably said in a real stupid moment of hurt on his part (you know how we feel about our sleds) but not the feelings of most of us.

I'm a gringo, a caucasian, a Westerner and my wife is full blood quantum Alaskan Indian...I lived in her village for three years taking those kind of insults (& kicked some ass for it on the way, too) but if I had to "go" everytime I was targeted for that same kind of racist shit....I 'd be family-less...now they call me their own....stick it out, man....it's goin' to take a LOooong time to kick this shit out of our way of talking....

Boston

66triumph
07-18-2010, 7:45 PM
well, I for one am pretty sure that my dad can beat up all your dads... I think he's white...

-A.

krakerbill
07-18-2010, 8:14 PM
same shit all the time. everybody and i mean everybody blames whites for the bad shit in the world and then when a white speaks his mind he or she is a racist. and then to suggest it be deleted. now you want to be a sensor. gee, i hope they dont pull my fukin ticket for making "This" response.

altshovel
07-18-2010, 8:16 PM
The haves and the have not, Jealousy
yes, resentment and hate.

lvvato
07-18-2010, 8:34 PM
I wouldnt be caught dead IN oakland. And if these meets werent always in shitsville, this kinda stuff wouldnt be happenning more and more. Its the nature of the beast i suppose if you wanna look hardcore by having events in a fuckin ghetto. Color doesnt really matter, like the other poster said, its the have nots against the work your asses off to have.

Since when did Irwindale become part of the "Ghetto"?

And to think, I deleted my original reply for not wanting to start shit...

CMA406
07-18-2010, 8:35 PM
Sammy....don't go...it's one guy's opinion and not the rest of us here! Think of it as not aimed at you...but towards a race, it wasn't personal...it's ignorant, probably said in a real stupid moment of hurt on his part (you know how we feel about our sleds) but not the feelings of most of us.

I'm a gringo, a caucasian, a Westerner and my wife is full blood quantum Alaskan Indian...I lived in her village for three years taking those kind of insults (& kicked some ass for it on the way, too) but if I had to "go" everytime I was targeted for that same kind of racist shit....I 'd be family-less...now they call me their own....stick it out, man....it's goin' to take a LOooong time to kick this shit out of our way of talking....

Boston

word, i think everyone (me included) have said some pretty stupid shit in times of rage. and shit, there is, and always will be, racism everywhere. i dont support or give in to it, but its a fuckin fact of life.....

KrOwN
07-18-2010, 8:40 PM
same shit all the time. everybody and i mean everybody blames whites for the bad shit in the world and then when a white speaks his mind he or she is a racist. and then to suggest it be deleted. now you want to be a sensor. gee, i hope they dont pull my fukin ticket for making "This" response.

+1

Parrot76
07-18-2010, 8:56 PM
considering he blamed the germans, im pretty sure hes joking.

66triumph
07-18-2010, 9:19 PM

And what would cause you to draw this conclusion? Is it because you in fact think it was done by a worthless piece of shit, who would just as soon fight/stab/shoot an innocent person, as to gouge paint, cut tires and a fuel line? I'm not really sure how to take your post, without being face to face, forums kinda take emotions away... were you saying, your lucky, cause you might have gotten hurt (genuine concern), or are you saying, your lucky you didn't get fucked up by some hard-core homie? (general dis-regard for well-being)... Everyone keeps screaming racism, I'm not taking up for the OP hell, I don't even know him, but I don't think it would make a shit to anyone what fucking color the guys skin is, a piece of shit, is a piece of shit, white, brown, tan, or fucking purple. I have always found it amusing that it's only considered "racism" depending on what color mouth it comes out of...

-A.

beanhead78
07-18-2010, 9:21 PM
i drove a jetta down to N.C. one time and it broke down in ohio. i think the fuckin krawts had something to do with that too

primer
07-18-2010, 9:26 PM
I live in AZ in a city that's 94% white,and shit like this happens,I'm German to
but I don't slash tire's and fuel lines,there's bad in us all.Maybe the cat who
jacked your sled is pissed because the Raiders lost more games than
they played last season

TemeculaTerry
07-18-2010, 9:34 PM
Racism is a part of free speech, definitely a part of freedom and should be tolerated...two wrongs do not make a right.

On that note, Im Mexican, German and Irish - grew up in the Bay Area and am a Raider Fan. Thank god you wernt in my neighborhood!

Your bike is amazing and Im sorry this happened to you and it. Sometimes hate and anger gets directed to a certain point of origin, when the anger goes away usually the pointing does too if tolerated properly.

jonnyrtn
07-18-2010, 9:34 PM
This guy aint racist... he is pissed... my truck ended up in a Tijuana chop shop (lojack) if you wanna call me racist for talkin about the mexican scum that stole my shit.... screw you.

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 9:42 PM
holy jesus this went major south.

seriously, i'm a little bit of an ass that speaks my mind. i had no trouble with anyone there and for all these hyperbolic statements of me deserving it because i did something or me going home in an ambulance shows the same "ignorance" you accuse me of. i don't wish this shit on anyone here.

it was intended to make light of a situation while venting some bullshit activity

i was so mad someone did shit to my bike and i was unable to confront the cowardice behavior.

i can totally empathize with you guys on thinking i'm an asshole as you sit at home relatively calm. i have a short fuze and it was lit.

yes, racism is lame. this was never meant to be a race/hate podium, just a lame joke when i was super fucking furious.

i feel legit bad for pissing you guys off. seriously sorry.

Branden

billdozer
07-18-2010, 9:43 PM
Hey next time hit one of us up and maybe we can make some room and fit some bikes in and around whatever booth we are working (Biltwell, Chop Cult, Lowbrow, etc) that way someone will have an eye on the bikes the whole time.

I think with a crowd this size it's pretty amazing no one got stabbed. That many people plus some beers, dumb shit happens. I'm sure that is why it starts so early and ends at 5:00 sharp.

fozz
07-18-2010, 9:53 PM
All i can say is if it happened to my bike id be ranting to ,
Racist i dont think so , just guilty of shooting of his mouth befor thinking, like most of us when shit like this happens to us ,
Id like to think love fa bikes ect trancends race creed or colour but theres assholes out there & an assholes an asshole whether black brown whitew or yellow , its a pity someone didnt spot the asshole s , maybe put there pics up here, thatd be interesting

H34TH3N
07-18-2010, 10:25 PM
fuckin group hug it out bitches.........lol If you need any parts for your bike man and i have em...they are fuckin yours......

elmiguel13
07-18-2010, 10:28 PM
And what would cause you to draw this conclusion? Is it because you in fact think it was done by a worthless piece of shit, who would just as soon fight/stab/shoot an innocent person, as to gouge paint, cut tires and a fuel line? I'm not really sure how to take your post, without being face to face, forums kinda take emotions away... were you saying, your lucky, cause you might have gotten hurt (genuine concern), or are you saying, your lucky you didn't get fucked up by some hard-core homie? (general dis-regard for well-being)... Everyone keeps screaming racism, I'm not taking up for the OP hell, I don't even know him, but I don't think it would make a shit to anyone what fucking color the guys skin is, a piece of shit, is a piece of shit, white, brown, tan, or fucking purple. I have always found it amusing that it's only considered "racism" depending on what color mouth it comes out of...

-A. Yes...pretty sure the kinda douche that would slash your tires would be ready to slash you up as well, wether they're wearing skinny jeans or a raiders jersey.

At least now you can search "Raider Nation" and something will pop up.

beanhead78
07-18-2010, 10:32 PM
for the record i'm racsist as fuck, i hate all of you. and the raiders suck too, fuck hockey!

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 10:43 PM
fuckin group hug it out bitches.........lol If you need any parts for your bike man and i have em...they are fuckin yours......

thanks man. i'm good on parts. you have any "getting along with others" self help tapes i can borrow?

in addition to my explanation on the last page. i went back to my original post to introspectively look at what caused the outpour of gnarly comments.

fuck. i thought i was making a pretty vague joke. i guess i failed because Germans aren't raiders fans.

i'll just slowly back away and post my '59 pre unit build when it's done.

Allen
07-18-2010, 11:05 PM
For the guy who asked for the photos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/8730972@N05/sets/72157624405811261/).

The show didn't float my boat as most Los Angeles / Ventura / OC shows do. The Dragstrip was probably the only reason I'd hit it again next year (that Terminal Velocity machine was exceptional!), the rest is bigger & better at other venues.

hesh
07-18-2010, 11:11 PM
shitty shitty! I would love to catch someone trying that shit on one of my bikes!

killjoy408
07-18-2010, 11:46 PM
fucking beaners! oh shit, that almost sounds as racist as the first post on this thread with it's obvious guy demographic charts and all. well at least I said it front and center and didn't pussyfoot around it.

seriously thoe, sorry for you and your bike. and yes, raiders fans DO suck. Black, white, brown, mexican or mongolian. Go Niners.

jazzmans
07-19-2010, 2:53 AM
So the guy posted a chart of races there, BFD. Anyone can infer what they want from that chart, but he didn't 'say' anything.

Point is, he's pissed his bike got fucked up, I'd be pissed off too. I dunno, but I didn't see anything to over the line in his post.

Those of you who know me, know I'm not a racist in any way. I'd probably have said the same goddamn thing.

Fuck punk ass bitches who fuck shit up (and yeah, mostly they're young white punk ass bitches IMO), and lucky they weren't caught, 'cause they'd be seriously fucked up right now.

Fuckers.
Y'all should be commiserating with the poor fucker, not crucifying him. Jesus fuck-me christ.

jaz

Hooligan80
07-19-2010, 4:38 AM
Hold on,I'm gonna post some mind blowing shit right now.. Irwindale Speedway,Mooneyes event..Guess what people,it's the new playground for jacket gangs. Yup,little silly billy wannabe greaser fucks that don't respects anybody's shit anymore. And the sad thing is,they are mostly Hispanic teens that come from gang backgrounds. How do I know? I used to be part of one of those stupid jacket gangs until I realized what it was,and they are one of the groups that go around doing this type of bullshit and different events around So. Cal.then they brag about it online.

LiPcHiTs65
07-19-2010, 7:01 AM
Hold on,I'm gonna post some mind blowing shit right now.. Irwindale Speedway,Mooneyes event..Guess what people,it's the new playground for jacket gangs. Yup,little silly billy wannabe greaser fucks that don't respects anybody's shit anymore. And the sad thing is,they are mostly Hispanic teens that come from gang backgrounds. How do I know? I used to be part of one of those stupid jacket gangs until I realized what it was,and they are one of the groups that go around doing this type of bullshit and different events around So. Cal.then they brag about it online.

ya we got that problem in las vegas!!

hanshan29
07-19-2010, 8:02 AM
I'm not from Californai or even the States so i had no idea who was referenced by raiders fans, the demographic list was pretty clear but then the comment about germans....I actually thought it was serious. Just goes to show you how regional this crap can be. Very confusing and useless thread.
Sucks to hear about anybody's bike getting screwed with though and I feel for you. Sorry to hear it.

NHMike
07-19-2010, 8:20 AM

Joking, people.

I was reading through this thread and thinking the same thing. Good Call.

Allen
07-19-2010, 9:08 AM
Come to think of it, I would never venture into an Oakland sports bar?

I'm going to go down the Charming highway. I bet it was Ethan Zobelle, who manipulated some local Mayans from Irwindale, to sabotage a British bike, to get SamCro to target Cameron (who I think is Irish, obviously a minority in Irwindale by statistical analysis, but geographically close enough) who would obviously have a hatred for whitey. That being said, I think I saw Polly dressed up in some racka-girl pin-up outfit and Jax was in line at the King Taco wagon.

There I said it.

billdozer
07-19-2010, 9:29 AM
Alright, this has run it's course once it goes into dog dicks and SOA. Junk Pile bound.

StoneHead
07-19-2010, 10:21 AM
Come to think of it, I would never venture into an Oakland sports bar?

I'm going to go down the Charming highway. I bet it was Ethan Zobelle, who manipulated some local Mayans from Irwindale, to sabotage a British bike, to get SamCro to target Cameron (who I think is Irish, obviously a minority in Irwindale by statistical analysis, but geographically close enough) who would obviously have a hatred for whitey. That being said, I think I saw Polly dressed up in some racka-girl pin-up outfit and Jax was in line at the King Taco wagon.

There I said it.

Gad damnit! quite spoutin off club business.

And what the fuck is wrong with toothless Hellbillies?

I really think you sensitive bitches need to grow a set of balls.

In our grand parents day, we celebrated our differences and our heritages. It wasn't about hate, it was about community.
Don't ever recall hearing, "why don't you find a nice italian girl, or jewish boy, or latino girl to settle down with and have a few kids"?

Were your grandparents racist? Or how about the hate they faced when they first got here no matter what color or nationality?

Yes I know it's mutated into this whole psychological war instigated by the government to keep us at each other so we don't see what kind of bitch ass thieves they are, but I digress.

WHA!!!!! He referenced Latino's. He inferred Latino's.

So fuckin what. How many whites or rednecks or hellbillies you think would have got pissed off that he outed them for it?

None......

Because we don't give a shit and we don't feel personal responsibility for what another asshole of our particular race does. So why do you?

So you " Latino's" never made a derogatory remark about blacks, or women or whites or asians or middle easterners?

You really think every time I hear "kill whitey" or honkey, or hillbilly, redneck,cracker, gringo or any of the other hundreds of derogatory names for whites or Americans, I get pissed off and all hurt. *Sniffle* "I'm takin my toys a goin home!" What the fuck ever. I'd never leave the house.
I get called worse than that by my friends.

And any of you who spout off that you don't shout out hate when someone pisses you off is full of shit. Just because you may not make it about skin color, and use physical features, clothing, or personality, geography or gender instead, or because you just only think it, doesn't make you special.

Quit fuckin whining, grow the fuck up and go work on your bike.

Sighless
07-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I get called worse than that by my friends.

Quit fuckin whining, grow the fuck up and go work on your bike.

Damn, StoneHead, speaking the truth and droppin knowledge.

CRFyou
07-19-2010, 11:26 AM
this somehow turned into a CRFyou is a genocidal Lenin/Hitler/Pol Pot etc.

I never advocated hating a race because of skin color. If I were in west virginia and some red necks went 'Deliverance' on me, I would feel the need to call that out.

i'm a quarter native american and the rest is german. i'm a fourth generation marine and my great grandfather served in the 99th marines in WWI. that was a segregated unit for "Indians".

i know a rich history of racism and ill treatment. once someone cried racial elitist, everyones anger for that flourished and multiplied.

i can't be responsible for anyones inference, but i can honestly say i can understand that mob mentality that ensued.

take it for what it's worth. believe me or not.

if a person goes to this show next year and keeps an eye on his bike because of this, then fuck it. it was worth it.

WarGhost
07-19-2010, 12:58 PM
I just wanted to say that the Chargers still have the Raiders number. Yeah, we suck too. But you motherfuckers just can't beat us. Go Bolts!

Very entertaining topic, by the way.

Parrot76
07-19-2010, 1:28 PM
I just wanted to say that the Chargers still have the Raiders number. Yeah, we suck too. But you motherfuckers just can't beat us. Go Bolts!

Very entertaining topic, by the way.

at least raider fans dont get pissed on in the stadium!

Allen
07-19-2010, 3:19 PM

They used to get shanked at the Coliseum. The 80's in Los Angeles were ghetto'rific.

WarGhost
07-19-2010, 3:30 PM
All of this violence.. I'd probably stab and piss on people if my team were that bad, too. I almost did when Kaeding missed those three FGs.. But grandma looked too innocent. -_-

66triumph
07-19-2010, 4:55 PM

hey, some people pay extra for that kinda shit...

-A.

swbiill
07-19-2010, 5:38 PM
Hahahahahaha. 22 fucks in 1 post, gotta be some kind of record there but your post is spot on. Love it when people tell it how it is.

dublinmatty
07-20-2010, 11:28 PM

Yep this shit started being noticed in 07 at Ink-n-Iron and at Hootenanny...
people just dont respect other people's property...

Hell I have no problem being rascist- i hate all assholes regardless of color... Im not Politically Correct and say shit w/o thinking. But as the old saying goes "Truth hurts"

but i hate idiots that automatically throw the rascist word out on something involving race...

the man is pissed his bike got f*cked with and he had to spend hard earned $$$ to get it home
Maybe its a culture thing or the way people are raised but i agree with others that when i lived back on the east coast in the south people didnt "f*ck" with your property.
livin in so cal since 96 ive had more property messed with/vandalized then when i lived in virginia, north and south carolina, or Hoboken, new jersey .

Hooligan80
07-23-2010, 8:16 PM
So my buddy and I roll our chops out to the show. It was pretty rad. Cool cars, chubby chicks dressed up.

Some fucking jet car did 200 MPH in the 1/8 mile. Which is ridiculous.

The we roll back to our bikes after 3 hours, and some fucking piece of shit slashed my rear avon (19" rim, so it's nice and expensive) and then ran his knife down the length of my buddy's fuel line vertically, so it was fucked.

I have no idea who did it, but there was a large demographic of Raiders fans with non period bikes or cars.

The AAA driver that towed me said he's been pulling a lot of sabotaged bikes and cars from this area. And a few that day.

Who fucking does this shit? Did it happen to anyone else?

and only because I'm so pissed right now, i have attached a screen shot of what populations make up this fine city. sorry, but i'm pissed.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/CRFyou/Picture1.png

The fucking Germans, small in numbers, are still causing trouble.

American Indians,fucking 1%'ers,haha..I'm of Cherokee descent,about 1/5. Anyways,I talked to Slim and he said he though your bike was parked next to his bikes,and then you moved it some time during the day. He said he didn't see shit happen to your bikes when you were parked next to his,so rule out that time frame. Then try to remember what bikes were around you before shit happened by the time you left. If you know any of those guys that owned the bikes you were around,start asking questions.

CRFyou
07-23-2010, 11:18 PM
American Indians,fucking 1%'ers,haha..I'm of Cherokee descent,about 1/5. Anyways,I talked to Slim and he said he though your bike was parked next to his bikes,and then you moved it some time during the day. He said he didn't see shit happen to your bikes when you were parked next to his,so rule out that time frame. Then try to remember what bikes were around you before shit happened by the time you left. If you know any of those guys that owned the bikes you were around,start asking questions.

i got there at 10:00 am and tried to leave at 3:00pm i didn't move my bike at all.

there were 4 Vagos that tried to park next to me as i got there. but apparently they snuck in. the guy ran up to them and told them they had to pay. so i'm assuming those guys parked back next to us. but i'm not saying they did it.

that's the only thing that stood out. that, and a pan was near us. a pan and a ton of EVO geezer glides.

Boston
07-24-2010, 12:19 AM

You're SO right...The American Indian was the ORIGINAL 1%'er!!!!!!

My wife is full-blood quatum American Indian...her people are STILL badass!

Boston

Speedfiend
07-24-2010, 7:11 AM
You guys are totally missing the point'

CALIFORNIA RUINS EVERYTHING!!!!!

BigOscar
07-24-2010, 12:59 PM
I'm glad someone enclosed a pic of your bike
so I can kick the MOTHERFUCKER OVER when I see it.

with love,
Raider Nation

ridemore16
07-24-2010, 3:02 PM

with love,
Raider Nation

I'd say that's pretty uncalled for...

Allen
07-24-2010, 3:08 PM
You just gave substance to a theory however incomplete it may have been originally.

ridemore16
07-24-2010, 3:14 PM
Great point Allen...this thread has been blown WAY out of proportion.

66triumph
07-24-2010, 3:21 PM
^^^and who says we stereo type people?^^^ chip on the shoulder much?

I don't care what a person insinuated, to my face, or otherwise, it would never lead me to be a big enough ass-hole to fuck with someones personal property. period. this shit is childish, as is this whole thread. everyone trying to defend races, mostly theirs and others (out of fear of being labeled a racist himself). fuck all this bull shit, were all different colors, and all stuck here together. bottom line is, we all have a common love of cycles, that should be enough to get along on this board. enough with the empty "I'm a bad ass offended _______ (insert race here), and I'm gunna kill you with my keyboard" shit.

-A.

primer
07-24-2010, 3:33 PM
Yeah it'd be cool if the mods could hit the kill button

CRFyou
07-24-2010, 6:45 PM

with love,
Raider Nation

dear unintelligent loser,

i am glad to hear they have internet in county jail so you can post here on the chop cult without missing any of the new, hot, drama.

if you ever find yourself near any motorcycle you find the urge to "kick over" anonymously, please do the world a favor and walk your coward ass away.

perhaps go to a morrissey concert?

read the rest of the thread... i know it has a lot of letters and such, but you can do it, champ.

lick my bag,

CRFyou

Jcarter78
07-24-2010, 6:58 PM
Hey! I like Morrissey. You ARE a Racist!

CRFyou
07-24-2010, 7:12 PM

i like the smiths. what the eff does that have to do with racism? is everything racist now? holy shit!

and all these threads about "what a biker is" and how soft bikers and the culture have gotten. now i'm getting called out for some vague shit about raiders fans and germans?!

is chris rock racist when he shouts "fucking cracker ass cracker!" is george lopez racist when he says all white people are named skylar and stacey?

i am a large enough percentage of american indian where i'm on the rolls. i have a card stating my bloodline, and can vote for the chief of our nation if i were so inclined.

as far as the census is concerned, i'm part of a very small minority... ergo, i may talk about other minorities without fear of reprimand.

if people want to get upset about it, then they can climb up my red skinned leg and suck my shiny, flavorful butthole.

Jcarter78
07-24-2010, 7:37 PM
Dude. I was totally kidding. Sorry.

Remember though even if your 1/10 native american your still 9/10s asshole. Haha.

Ive been on your side since the first post in this thread. I know what it feels like to have somebody fuck with your shit and be so pissed off you immediately point the finger at anybody. I honestly dont think your a racist. I think your a normal human being and I probably would've done the same shit. After you cool down you realize that every race has classless pieces of shit in it, Thats why I hate everybody.

I also think that faggot ass cowards who threaten to kick over bikes dont do any good for the argument in the other direction. Im done.

CRFyou
07-24-2010, 8:13 PM
Dude. I was totally kidding. Sorry.

Remember though even if your 1/10 native american your still 9/10s asshole. Haha.

Ive been on your side since the first post in this thread. I know what it feels like to have somebody fuck with your shit and be so pissed off you immediately point the finger at anybody. I honestly dont think your a racist. I think your a normal human being and I probably would've done the same shit. After you cool down you realize that every race has classless pieces of shit in it, Thats why I hate everybody.

I also think that faggot ass cowards who threaten to kick over bikes dont do any good for the argument in the other direction. Im done.

i was playing back along with you. serious bro hug style. i didn't enter the circle with you, you gave me a boost back in there with the new hater.

you provided me with the opportunity to make another crazy rant after a legit butthole chimed back in here.

I also hate everybody. i can't go to the movies because people think that complete strangers want to hear their retarded supplemental dialogue. i hate when a baby cries in there. i hate when people go to make a u-turn but they swing out right first like they have a limo. i hate how old people always bring 4 items more to the 15 or less line. i hate when some kid sells crappy tattoos for 20 bux, when i was selling crappy tattoos for 25....

i could go on for 16 days.

Sighless
07-24-2010, 9:06 PM
I also hate everybody. i can't go to the movies because people think that complete strangers want to hear their retarded supplemental dialogue. i hate when a baby cries in there. i hate when people go to make a u-turn but they swing out right first like they have a limo. i hate how old people always bring 4 items more to the 15 or less line. i hate when some kid sells crappy tattoos for 20 bux, when i was selling crappy tattoos for 25....

i could go on for 16 days.

PRICELESS!!!

if people want to get upset about it, then they can climb up my red skinned leg and suck my shiny, flavorful butthole.

That is fuckin hilarious!

leadfootedkid
07-24-2010, 9:43 PM
I used to work with this guy, and the first time I met him I thought he was the biggest piece of shit, dick headed, cocksucker I had ever met. So after 5 minutes of talking to him I asked if he was a Raiders fan and he said "How did you know" to which I replied lucky guess, and walked away from him.

LiPcHiTs65
07-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Fuck all of you racist fagit bitch cunt finger fucking to bit sally/tammie toothless v.d eating puss field herpe gonorrhea in the eye worts on your mouth cant hit my joint!!
Now i think that was it! Now if you are a bigit or not hit me up and we will go for a ride!! Its shit like this that turns me off about the young old school!! Win i was a kid living the life right next to my 1% father who is mexican!! I remember toking to guys with swastikas and lightning bolts,fuck thy would let me play on there bikes and shout the shit with them! Some of the better times in my life!! Well any way what i was getting at is that a swastika was not meant just as whit power!! The old school bikers yoused it as a symbol meaning (you were a fare out bad ass you no 1%) and the sex pistols and also the exploited wore the swastika because thy embraced the part of saying be like a nazi and fuck all!! So don't judge a book by its cover and lets embrace the old school neeze in the wind with a shitty grin!!!

66triumph
07-24-2010, 10:18 PM
I'll take some of that shit please... on second thought...

-A.

Hooligan80
07-25-2010, 5:21 AM

with love,
Raider Nation

Raiders ain't been shit since Art Shell was coach. Funny,I'm born and raised in California,but I hate just about all California teams. There fans ruin it for me. Just look at the Lakers bullshit with the riots,and some assholes showed up at my bar after the game,and didn't weven have the decency to bring me a fucking flat screen plasma tv. The fucking nerve.

400hpgirl
07-25-2010, 6:53 AM
racist fagit bitch cunt finger fucking to bit sally/tammie toothless v.d eating puss field herpe gonorrhea in the eye worts on your mouth cant hit my joint!!

hahahahahaha, what?

LiPcHiTs65
07-25-2010, 8:15 AM
hahahahahaha, what?
ya just wouldn't under stand!!!!!

BlueCollarMoto
07-25-2010, 3:52 PM
[QUOTE
The fucking Germans, small in numbers, are still causing trouble.[/QUOTE]

Das nervt! Aber gehen Sie nicht die Schuld Deutschen jetzt. Es war wohl die 1% auf einem dänischen Zucker hoch.

Translation
That sucks! But don't go blaming Germans now. It was probably the 1% Danish out on a sugar high.

Hooligan80
07-28-2010, 10:21 AM
Fuck all of you racist fagit bitch cunt finger fucking to bit sally/tammie toothless v.d eating puss field herpe gonorrhea in the eye worts on your mouth cant hit my joint!!
Now i think that was it! Now if you are a bigit or not hit me up and we will go for a ride!! Its shit like this that turns me off about the young old school!! Win i was a kid living the life right next to my 1% father who is mexican!! I remember toking to guys with swastikas and lightning bolts,fuck thy would let me play on there bikes and shout the shit with them! Some of the better times in my life!! Well any way what i was getting at is that a swastika was not meant just as whit power!! The old school bikers yoused it as a symbol meaning (you were a fare out bad ass you no 1%) and the sex pistols and also the exploited wore the swastika because thy embraced the part of saying be like a nazi and fuck all!! So don't judge a book by its cover and lets embrace the old school neeze in the wind with a shitty grin!!!

I think I need a translator,or you need spell check. I didn't understand about half of that. Lay off the weed before you type.

Hooligan80
07-28-2010, 10:23 AM

Morrissey likes the cock,what does that say about people who like Morrissey?

Jcarter78
07-28-2010, 2:25 PM
Jello Biafra, Rob Halford and Freddie Mercury like the cock too. I dont understand your point.

Hooligan80
07-28-2010, 4:16 PM
Jello Biafra, Rob Halford and Freddie Mercury like the cock too. I dont understand your point.

My point is you like Morrissey...What did you think my point was? Jello Biafra didn't like the cock,he just sounded like he did. Rob Halford is so metal it doesn't matter,and Freddy Mercury had an amazing voice. I'm fans of all three.

Sick1200
07-28-2010, 4:55 PM
Wow! I just read all 12 pages (bored at work) and all I can say is wow.

Oh, and.....all you whiny little girls calling racism need to sit down and shut the fuck up. The only reason you're up in arms about it, is because the truth fucking hurts. Those Germans are sneaky bastards Ha!

Jcarter78
07-28-2010, 7:41 PM
Oh... I just assume everybodys Gay.

badmojo
07-28-2010, 8:41 PM
Not that there's anything wrong with that!!

66triumph
07-28-2010, 9:49 PM
theres nothing wrong with a guy wanting to put his junk in your trunk? I'm not talking about a car...

shit, we have gone from racist, to homophobia!

-A.

Sly
08-03-2010, 11:19 PM
this is a real interesting topic. nice to see how people are quick to point the finger or stereo type a person on how they dress, dont get me wrong i hate all that raider shit also.
just seems kinda funny how out of all the bikes that were their, you and your buddies took a beating.
just be glad they didnt steal it.

jhunterp
08-29-2010, 1:37 AM
i have to pee.

doubt
08-29-2010, 10:43 PM
typical americans.

Jcarter78
08-30-2010, 1:16 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/Ichi-Da-Killa/thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

Bret
08-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Only on ChopCult can I read an opening thread about a guy getting his tire slashed, and then click on the last page and see a list of gay rock stars.

SICKLEBOY
08-30-2010, 1:01 PM
Only on ChopCult can I read an opening thread about a guy getting his tire slashed, and then click on the last page and see a list of gay rock stars.

Thank you for making my work dodge enjoyable ! lol
The best comment I've seen on this post ! lol cant stop laff'n

grandpab
09-04-2010, 11:17 AM
I am an offended toothless hillbily and may never tip again. What is a tip anyway?

Hooligan80
09-05-2010, 7:27 PM
I am an offended toothless hillbily and may never tip again. What is a tip anyway?

It's the thing you put in a woman's vagina...

TheGooch13
12-24-2011, 1:52 PM
Probably just some vandal kids man

xsjoel
12-24-2011, 3:55 PM
Probably just some vandal kids man
Fucking Necromancer over here.

panheadjay
12-25-2011, 9:58 PM
That really blows man sorry about your luck ...Altho I would blame the Swiss they make some swanky knives and have all the utensils on it to do the most damage .....I have never dealt with the west coast scene, but I do know here in redneck land were everyone has a gun in the window of their truck shit like this does not go on to much ...

It is weird the difference in local at Mid Ohio bike days there was huge numbers of people ..you can pull up on your bike be it a dirt bike with no key or leave the key in a bike walk around the swap or whatever come back and there sits your bike like you left it ....

All those people and some bikes that would make the OCC guys even say "You want how much for that?!?!" and no one touches or screws with anyones shit ....I left my parts I was selling laying out at the camp site no one stole or bother anything ...It is all about the crowd you find yourself in that is for sure....
yep, went to chilochothe rodeo left my bike in the show area, got drunk passed out for a few hours, went back and my bike was fine. no one even messed with our campsite.

Allen
12-27-2011, 12:37 AM
http://www.theselfcenteredman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/moon2.jpg

Possibly there's some at the Long Beach Cycle Swap, but this (mooneyes christmas) does have a incredible Raiders tide that comes in for it.

Not my pic.

Hooligan80
12-27-2011, 5:28 AM
http://www.theselfcenteredman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/moon2.jpg

Possibly there's some at the Long Beach Cycle Swap, but this (mooneyes christmas) does have a incredible Raiders tide that comes in for it.

Not my pic.

I doubt that guy even has an old ride or a bike. Looks like the typical "scene crowd" that shows up.

GnarlyHarley
12-27-2011, 9:20 AM
I doubt that guy even has an old ride or a bike. Looks like the typical "scene crowd" that shows up.

Whats that say on his neck, Zombie Wrestling Circus?Really tho, Sounds like the purp is right hear, or at least sympithizers,I dont care how big of a dick head someone is, I wont take it out on their ride, sounds like the punk bitch got called out a few times about posting stupid shit,or buildin junk, and got his bitchy little revenge on, Id rather take a 5 on one beat down, than find my shit like that, at least I know that one or two of them is going to the hospital with me. Sorry to hear that this happened, At the MoonEyes shit too, you would think that there would at least be cooler people witnessing this and try to stop it, or get cell phone pix on something. Allways wantedto go to that show, I think Ill pass on it now, thanks for the warning.

dertyD
12-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Whats that say on his neck, Zombie Wrestling Circus?Really tho, Sounds like the purp is right hear, or at least sympithizers,I dont care how big of a dick head someone is, I wont take it out on their ride, sounds like the punk bitch got called out a few times about posting stupid shit,or buildin junk, and got his bitchy little revenge on, Id rather take a 5 on one beat down, than find my shit like that, at least I know that one or two of them is going to the hospital with me. Sorry to hear that this happened, At the MoonEyes shit too, you would think that there would at least be cooler people witnessing this and try to stop it, or get cell phone pix on something. Allways wantedto go to that show, I think Ill pass on it now, thanks for the warning.

finally someone said it, been reading form the begiining thinking the same thing. (no one saw this?) I guess the guy was a real pussy and did a total sly move so no one could see him do it.

GnarlyHarley
12-27-2011, 12:44 PM
finally someone said it, been reading form the begiining thinking the same thing. (no one saw this?) I guess the guy was a real pussy and did a total sly move so no one could see him do it.

Prob the Bitchy little friend crowd around shit, one of my dudes, got his origial HD Brake pad traded out for a after market like that. Fucken Douche Bag Punk Bitches, and Outsiders wonder why there wa sa lot of shootings back in the 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s and?

hugodv01
12-27-2011, 4:21 PM

Not my pic.

Supporters of a certain MC club in L.A area wear the Raider gear.

pirate2876
12-27-2011, 4:27 PM
this somehow turned into a CRFyou is a genocidal Lenin/Hitler/Pol Pot etc.

+1 for the first Pol Pot reference I've seen on this site

Being a Mexican(Latin,Hispanic,Mr. Latin Lover) I should be mad at your general feeling that because there was a large Mexican presence you -A. (blame all Mexicans) or -B. (believe that shit happens only when Mexicans are present).

Truth be told, we Mexicans would rather steal your bike than slash your tires...

Maybe it was slashed because the sharpie we had been using to tag our gang name and number (13 of course) was out of ink. Perhaps landscapers,mechanics,short order cooks,and janitors all felt we could get revenge on the "gueros" at the show with this sharp,cruel, and wrong act of retribution.

In closing,I apologize for the way we treated your bike. Remember that as much as you may hate on Mexicans we do provide many useful services for relatively cheap labor. Maybe next time throw a Zarape on your bike (thats secret code for Mexican Owned) so no one will touch it.

*sarcasm off* Seriously though,sorry for the damage to your bike. Its just shitty when that kind of crap happens anywhere. You seem like a decent fellow through your posts.You probably arent the hillbilly racist you've been made out to be but even if you are id still buy you a beer.

Oh and for the record:
Mexicans always carry knives.Its part of our culture.
Mexicans dont like black people, to much competition over who has the best cars/drugs/streets.
Mexicans dont like white people, but we love your women. And your women sure do love us...

NHMike
12-27-2011, 4:31 PM
I thought this thread was CRAZY old.

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 4:55 PM
Oh and for the record:
Mexicans dont like black people, to much competition over who has the best cars/drugs/streets.
Mexicans dont like white people, but we love your women. And your women sure do love us...

Since you typed such a long, and eloquent reply, I'll comment on this old, thought to be dead thread.

WHoa! That's racist buddy!

Since, I have embraced my minority status (see some page in the middle), I am allowed to say whatever I please about other cultures. I'm not but a humble minority, and that is the least I deserve.

Maybe some fucking white guy recognized my tan skin with a red hue and went all manifest destiny on my bike. Fucking white asshole!

Since this thread is old, I would hate to see people get heated again.

Just let it go back under the sea like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.

P.S. I'd buy you a Tecate if you were ever in town!

hugodv01
12-27-2011, 5:05 PM
Since this thread is old, I would hate to see people get heated again.

Just let it go back under the sea like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.

Also making a come back :(

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FeRV4uvHFBQ/TsL3TsJIFiI/AAAAAAAAH7A/NmK7Dbd9eC0/s1600/MarketSaw_02%2BNov.%2B15%2B19.26.jpg

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 5:10 PM

i know! WTF?! i saw that in some movie previews.

fucking guy is milking it like the star wars movies. except star wars is cool.

StoneHead
12-27-2011, 5:33 PM
Sorry man, but your not Latin, your Latino....

Italians are Latin.

Spaniards are Latin

Central or South Americans.....

Latino....

I'm Latin........

Ok, ya, It's just semantics and I'm just bustin your stones.....

RFFN

Allen
12-27-2011, 5:36 PM

Being a Mexican(Latin,Hispanic,Mr. Latin Lover) I should be mad at your general feeling that because there was a large Mexican presence you -A. (blame all Mexicans) or -B. (believe that shit happens only when Mexicans are present).

Truth be told, we Mexicans would rather steal your bike than slash your tires...

Maybe it was slashed because the sharpie we had been using to tag our gang name and number (13 of course) was out of ink. Perhaps landscapers,mechanics,short order cooks,and janitors all felt we could get revenge on the "gueros" at the show with this sharp,cruel, and wrong act of retribution.

In closing,I apologize for the way we treated your bike. Remember that as much as you may hate on Mexicans we do provide many useful services for relatively cheap labor. Maybe next time throw a Zarape on your bike (thats secret code for Mexican Owned) so no one will touch it.

*sarcasm off* Seriously though,sorry for the damage to your bike. Its just shitty when that kind of crap happens anywhere. You seem like a decent fellow through your posts.You probably arent the hillbilly racist you've been made out to be but even if you are id still buy you a beer.

Oh and for the record:

This post is classic.

The thread is old, but the show remains the same. That in iteself begs the question (for those of us who dont understand. i.e. me) and you've actually (in jest and sarcasm) provided some very though provoking answers.

And your Wizard on a Unicorn picture is classic too. Love the fact you left the business name, address and phone numbers on the header... some kind of sly work promotion I suspect.

Cheers mate!

NHMike
12-27-2011, 5:38 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FeRV4uvHFBQ/TsL3TsJIFiI/AAAAAAAAH7A/NmK7Dbd9eC0/s1600/MarketSaw_02%2BNov.%2B15%2B19.26.jpg

My heart just skipped a beat!

NHMike
12-27-2011, 5:40 PM

Oh and for the record:

That totally looks like a Honky Wizard.

pirate2876
12-27-2011, 5:52 PM
That totally looks like a Honky Wizard.

It would, CRFYou drew it...

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 5:58 PM
And your Wizard on a Unicorn picture is classic too. Love the fact you left the business name, address and phone numbers on the header... some kind of sly work promotion I suspect.

Cheers mate!

that's one of my sick tattoo designs from the tattoo design thread. i did a few more flash designs for my chopper brothers.

the notepad is from a vendor that supplies the steel we use at work.

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 6:00 PM
It would, CRFYou drew it...

i would have drawn a mexican wizard, but i'm not good at drawing donkeys. or unicorns, but you get the point...

Hooligan80
12-27-2011, 6:05 PM

Your post just confused me. I know the guy and what I posted was sarcasm. Actually, his neck says Zombie Wrecking Crew, and I'll be the first one to tell you, it wasn't any of them that fucked with any rides. Quite a few of them are my friends, and a few of them own old rides, and respect other people's rides.

pirate2876
12-27-2011, 6:09 PM
i would have drawn a mexican wizard, but i'm not good at drawing donkeys. or unicorns, but you get the point...

Its not a donkey. Its a zebra. Those stripes only look like they were painted on...

Not me btw,if it were I would shoot myself .Twice.

Allen
12-27-2011, 6:12 PM
Its not a donkey. Its a zebra. Those stripes only look like they were painted on.

Not me btw,if it were I would shoot myself .Twice.

Once for the hat. Another for the Watch. Yet another for the shoes. And two more for the Caprice pants. There's still one bullet left...

pirate2876
12-27-2011, 6:14 PM
Once for the hat. Another for the Watch. Yet another for the shoes. And two more for the Caprice pants. There's still one bullet left...

one in the groin to prevent procreation.

Capino
12-27-2011, 6:18 PM
Your post just confused me. I know the guy and what I posted was sarcasm. Actually, his neck says Zombie Wrecking Crew, and I'll be the first one to tell you, it wasn't any of them that fucked with any rides. Quite a few of them are my friends, and a few of them own old rides, and respect other people's rides.

Your Homie needs to get CRFYOU's Wizard/Unicorn flash drawing tattooed on him to even out that sweet zombie wrecking crew tat!

cHiCoD
12-27-2011, 6:22 PM
and one for the asshat who painted the donkey.

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 6:23 PM
I got more flash skills than girls gone wild.

You guys need more tats drawn, holler at your boy.

Hooligan80
12-27-2011, 6:24 PM
By the way, the guy in the pic's name is Marc, and I've know him for the last 7 years. So I can guarantee it wasn't him in case someone like GnarlyHarley gets all gung ho

cHiCoD
12-27-2011, 6:27 PM
I got more flash skills than girls gone wild.

You guys need more tats drawn, holler at your boy.

i want a two wheeled penis with a german helmet on.
is that do-able?

Capino
12-27-2011, 6:29 PM
is that do-able?

Fucking-A !
I wish I could come up with good ideas for sweet tats like that!

Allen
12-27-2011, 6:44 PM
By the way, the guy in the pic's name is Marc, and I've know him for the last 7 years. So I can guarantee it wasn't him in case someone like GnarlyHarley gets all gung ho

That wasn't even a thought in my book. I'm still amazed that off all the shows there are in So Cal., and I guess I'm referring to motorcycles shows, and I know the mooneye's show is more than just a motorcycle show, but this crowd of "the Raider fan(s)" (or whatever you want to call them) shows up at Mooneyes in force, but is rarely ever seen at anything else... like I said, here and there in ones or twos, but nothing like the mass mobs in/at Irwindale.

It's a totally different crowd for sure. A totally different sub "Kulture" as they like to say (they being the old car type pin up crowd or whatever). Just looking at the bikes (can) tell you you're not dealing with the Chop Cult'ers so to speak. Not my world (brown pride and mexi-blankets) so I'm pretty ignorant on the Cobalt Code of it all...

NHMike
12-27-2011, 6:46 PM
is that do-able?

Let me know if you require any changes.

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 6:50 PM
is that do-able?

You fucking kidding me? You know dicks are my specialty. Stand by...

GnarlyHarley
12-27-2011, 6:56 PM

No I wasn,t sayin go out and do that, just sayin that thats how shit shit started, and then it was stealing bikes and then came the other stuff, I would never talk anyone into doing anything like shooting someone over some scratches,or condone, but a good ass kicken is in order, as far as the Tattood dude, I was being a dick there, I seen what it said. Dont know him, sorry if it was a friend of yours, sorry if it was offensive, sorry I cant spell worth shit. See Ya

pirate2876
12-27-2011, 6:57 PM
You fucking kidding me? You know dicks are my specialty. Stand by...

Are you referring to your work or personal life? :p

Sorry man I had to take the shot :cheersmate:

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 7:01 PM
Are you referring to your work or personal life? :p

Sorry man I had to.:cheersmate:

All things penis related, I'm your man. ;)

cHiCoD
12-27-2011, 7:13 PM
Let me know if you require any changes.

LMFAO!!:clap for you:

add a gross biker chick and some handlebars along with a K&Q seat and a sissy bar,and i will get that fucker tattooed on me.
promise.

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 7:47 PM
oh... i don't know... did somebody ask for THE PERFECT TATTOO?!?!??!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/CRFyou/IMG_1787.jpg

NHMike
12-27-2011, 7:52 PM

You really ARE good a dick pics!!!

NHMike
12-27-2011, 7:55 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fzuvQXDUybE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cHiCoD
12-27-2011, 7:59 PM
oh... I don't know... Did somebody ask for the perfect tattoo?!?!??!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/crfyou/img_1787.jpg

hahahaha!

NHMike
12-27-2011, 8:03 PM

Dood, I'll trade you some stickers for that thing. I want it in my garage!

CRFyou
12-27-2011, 8:07 PM
Dood, I'll trade you some stickers for that thing. I want it in my garage!

PM me your address. i'm feeling philanthropic. you can have it-free of charge.

just post a picture of you at the framing store getting a sick, custom frame, then a pic of you erecting my penis in your garage.

NHMike
12-27-2011, 8:08 PM
PM me your address. i'm feeling philanthropic. you can have it-free of charge.

just post a picture of you at the framing store getting a sick, custom frame, then a pic of you erecting my penis in your garage.

LOL, you got it. But it's GOTTA be signed! PM sent.

Allen
12-27-2011, 8:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fzuvQXDUybE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I need a cigarette now....

pirate2876
12-28-2011, 11:23 AM

That would make a great center rocker for a club. Funny how you used the balls for a frame,I myself would have made the shaft angled for more penetration.

Swastikas + penises = Win

CRFyou
12-28-2011, 11:40 AM
That would make a great center rocker for a club. Funny how you used the balls for a frame,I myself would have made the shaft angled for more penetration.

I considered that, but then it would look like Ace and Gary's ambiguously gay duo car.

And you're right. This would make an AMAZING center patch for a club.

Imagine getting pulled over in LA and a gang unit shows up to document a new gang! They'd take pictures and write the club name and everything!!

The club could be called, Hitler's First Penis Brigade.

cHiCoD
12-28-2011, 11:46 AM
im still waiting for my tattoo drawing.

RetroRob
12-28-2011, 12:10 PM

EPIC :killerjob:

Hooligan80
01-01-2012, 7:34 AM

Sieg Pricks or Rigid Ereichtions

NHMike
01-01-2012, 8:51 AM
The Apple Dumpling Gang

ADGFFADG

gyro
01-01-2012, 11:42 AM
damn wasn't this thread like two years old and burried by other threads? Now it has come back and beccome one of the funniest threads I have seeen in a while.

Bravo Chopcult.:clap for you: This place kicks ass.

ChopperTy
01-09-2012, 4:49 AM
Thats pretty shitty,those bikes look pretty fuckin rad!!! Me and a few of my mates went last year as well!! We live rite around there! So, we just rode the fuckers in like we where supposed to be there ,when they tried to say something it was too late,we wher already in and scootin off....lol..we parked are bikes ,and had some beers and some fun .when we left we got fish tacos and called it a day.we all had a great time ..nobody fucked with us or our shit..i think that that is pretty weak to fuck with someone elses shit ,whoever did that must be a pretty jealouse pos ..haters.to catch those people in the act wouldve felt sooo good.at least you guys are smart and have aaa

CRFyou
01-09-2012, 10:18 AM
.at least you guys are smart and have aaa

Anyone that rides old motorcycles should have AAA with the 100 mile motorcycle tow.

Although I have only had to use it 3 times. Once at that show and the other 2 were for my buddy with an evo sportster. so, HAR!!!

Hooligan80
01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Thats pretty shitty,those bikes look pretty fuckin rad!!! Me and a few of my mates went last year as well!! We live rite around there! So, we just rode the fuckers in like we where supposed to be there ,when they tried to say something it was too late,we wher already in and scootin off....lol..we parked are bikes ,and had some beers and some fun .when we left we got fish tacos and called it a day.we all had a great time ..nobody fucked with us or our shit..i think that that is pretty weak to fuck with someone elses shit ,whoever did that must be a pretty jealouse pos ..haters.to catch those people in the act wouldve felt sooo good.at least you guys are smart and have aaa

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Hooligan80
01-09-2012, 10:39 AM
By the way, before tempers flair, that was just a bit of sarcastic humor. Been looking for a reason to use that pic..

beanhead78
01-09-2012, 12:06 PM
fuckin mexicans. oh wait..

Hooligan80
01-09-2012, 12:31 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xa3p6pflSSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cro
01-09-2012, 1:23 PM
Is this the Horse board?

beanhead78
01-09-2012, 1:25 PM
Is this the Horse board?

no this is the junk pile on chopcult. are you stoned or just lost?