PDA

View Full Version : Greatest news EVA!

CRFyou
07-15-2010, 12:27 AM
kick off your puffy tongued skate shoes and relax!

if you're a sweet ass skater/biker, there is no way you don't love this show!

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/they_re_back_PZVN8lcKHQYVIYx3xAJRtM

Allen
07-15-2010, 12:39 AM
Preparing myself for a full on flame here; but I already have teen age children, and once you've ridden that bike, you never need to watch cartoons about it again. The real deal puts it to shame. To SHAME I tell YOU!

Pete
07-15-2010, 5:27 AM
Oh, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Cornholio is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ridemore16
07-15-2010, 7:10 AM
I need TP for my bunghole! I heard about this yesterday and it put a big smile on my face. With a family now, I don't have too much time for television. I WILL make time for Beavis and Butthead. Thank God for DVR!!!

garbage
07-15-2010, 8:09 AM
UH huh huh huh. huh huh huh huh. Hmmm HHmmm Yeah. hmm.

fozz
07-15-2010, 1:43 PM
what the fuck are bevis an butthead ,,,,,,, cartoons ,,,,, tv ,,,,,,,,,,,,, is that being a biker ,,,,,,,,,,,,best news eva was the wheel .. bad ass women .. an beer

CRFyou
07-15-2010, 2:19 PM
what the fuck are bevis an butthead ,,,,,,, cartoons ,,,,, tv ,,,,,,,,,,,,, is that being a biker ,,,,,,,,,,,,best news eva was the wheel .. bad ass women .. an beer

sorry. I, in no way shape or form, am a real biker. it's way too much work.

i do watch tv when i know i should be cooking meth.

just thought some other slackers might be stoked.

ridemore16
07-15-2010, 3:01 PM

Don't forget internet forums!!!! All the badass bikers are in the forums, or on blogger!!! This post made me laugh.

TheYetti
07-15-2010, 3:26 PM
Where's that picture that was on here of what a real biker looks like.... think we all need a refresher... that being said, I used to get high as hell and watch Beavis and Butthead... I am stoked that its gonna be back on tv!

CRFyou
07-15-2010, 3:40 PM
Don't forget internet forums!!!! All the badass bikers are in the forums, or on blogger!!! This post made me laugh.

that's very true. and step 1 of being a biker is telling all others that they're not. bikers are very pretentious and exclusive. i wouldn't know, as i still have the rank of "british motorbike poser select"

Where's that picture that was on here of what a real biker looks like.... think we all need a refresher... that being said, I used to get high as hell and watch Beavis and Butthead... I am stoked that its gonna be back on tv!

the best part is Mike Judge making new episodes.

did someone say, "real biker" ?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/CRFyou/jesus-biker-gay-bar.png

ridemore16
07-15-2010, 3:57 PM
Yeah, I can't be a real biker either because I ride a Triumph. I also can't be a "made" guy in the mafia because I'm not Italian. I can't catch a break!

CRFyou
07-15-2010, 4:12 PM
it's kind of weird that so many threads get turned into, "that's the shit you like?! you're not a biker for shit, bro!"

like we all have to be clint eastwood from 'Heartbreak Ridge'... " I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together."

which is a great quote. and i wish i WAS clint eastwood. but not 90 years old. young clint. like in 'the Good the bad and the ugly'.

badmojo
07-15-2010, 5:04 PM
Beavis and Butthead,hopefully it wont clash with SOA!!

CRFyou
07-15-2010, 5:22 PM
Beavis and Butthead,hopefully it wont clash with SOA!!

real bikers have DVR. so they can watch their shows when they're god damn ready to.

AFTER you've made your meth for the next day.
AFTER you've choke slammed your old lady.
AFTER you've wiped the oil puddle from under your bike.
AFTER you've ironed your red bandana.
AFTER you've made all your sassy comments on an internet forum.

garbage
07-15-2010, 6:25 PM

It's on the Junk pile fer chrisakes. I bet the Dickies shorts thread really pisses you off.

fozz
07-15-2010, 7:58 PM
yea sorry its the junk pile ,right where bevis an butthead belong

CRFyou
07-15-2010, 9:35 PM
yea sorry its the junk pile ,right where bevis an butthead belong

take that back.

scissors883
07-15-2010, 9:58 PM
so is the full on rainbow biker enough? cause your not trashin that post!

Allen
07-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Well, cause that's a ghey thing....

bloodyfingertips
07-15-2010, 11:04 PM
What the fuck is a real biker?

fozz
07-15-2010, 11:30 PM
A real biker. rides a real bike not a fucking cartoon , personaly i dont care what size or type of bike so long as ya ride, an that dont describe bevis an butthead, ( greatest news ever )shit i thought i was gonna read something that was interesting , an what was it,, bevis an butthead if thats the greatest news ever i think ill just go blow my brains out cause if thats news were fucked

CRFyou
07-16-2010, 9:36 AM
where to start with this?

Fozz, i see from your profile that you're a bit older than me, no big deal, but from that i can infer that your dislike of a 90's pop culture cartoon stems from your age.

you'll find that i don't make fun of the Beach Boys, Roy Orbison, or that you very likely rolled around in a topless jeep in the 80's blasting, 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'.

I also see that you're from New Zealand. since i have rugby mates from NZ, i won't out you guys on having sex with sheep on the edge of a cliff. i'll tell everyone here that the aussies do that.

but seriously, i started the thread in the junk pile. so if you were hoping to see a tech article on getting 100 horse power of out a triumph 650 twin, that's your own mistake.

besides the hypocrisy that comes with calling out my thread and not a 100 others started (in the main forum, no less) with dubious intentions shows that you may be callow.

and if after all this, you're still sore. we can battle it out in a circle of death. biker style. i have to warn you, i am very flexible.

fozz
07-16-2010, 1:32 PM
Im not on here ta get into slagin matches with computers , i just stated bevis an butthead aint news , an you lot get ya hackles up by the way the beach boys dont sing girls just wanna have fun that was cyndi lauper , see what watchin that crap does fa ya , an talkin about sheep aint california where the gay movement started , does that account fa the flexibility ,,,, just my 2 cents worth

CRFyou
07-16-2010, 6:28 PM
apology accepted.

and for what it's worth. the US pioneered many things. Airplanes, space flight by way of german scientists, cars, phones, record players, electricity, pan heads, etc.

we can't take credit for poofs though. that shit def came from HRH and her/his loyal subjects over the past 1000 years. it's documented.

LiPcHiTs65
07-16-2010, 7:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19NYstwdKcw

number1son
07-16-2010, 7:59 PM
Todd rules! I am going to be just like him when I grow up.

fozz
07-16-2010, 8:18 PM
apology accepted.

and for what it's worth. the US pioneered many things. Airplanes, space flight by way of german scientists, cars, phones, record players, electricity, pan heads, etc.

we can't take credit for poofs though. that shit def came from HRH and her/his loyal subjects over the past 1000 years. it's documented.

1< a kiwi farmer flew a plane a year befor the wright bros
2 the russians had the 1st space flight , alsoi the 1 st man in space
3, daimler was the 1 st car ,, german
4, the phone a scotsman
Do i need to go on , claim whats yours dont fabricate , yea you invented Bevis an butthead big fucking deal

garbage
07-18-2010, 9:37 AM
Im not on here ta get into slagin matches with computers , i just stated bevis an butthead aint news , an you lot get ya hackles up by the way the beach boys dont sing girls just wanna have fun that was cyndi lauper , see what watchin that crap does fa ya , an talkin about sheep aint california where the gay movement started , does that account fa the flexibility ,,,, just my 2 cents worth

Right?!

Jumpstart
07-18-2010, 5:39 PM

This is quickly turning into my favorite thread. CRF- this is real biker forum, only posts videos of OCC or SOA.

Fozz- wtf are hackles?

fozz
07-18-2010, 9:26 PM
This is quickly turning into my favorite thread. CRF- this is real biker forum, only posts videos of OCC or SOA.

Fozz- wtf are hackles?

Hackles are the little hairs on the back of your neck that raise when ya wanna kill somebody

CRFyou
07-18-2010, 10:23 PM
since i've just become the site racist/drama queen, i'm withdrawing all sassy comments forthwith.

fozz, i was only joking with you since it seemed fun at the time.

i better lay low for a while...

fozz
07-19-2010, 12:48 AM
Why its entertainment , this is the junk pile keep em coming