PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Dahlonega GA

Cimino289
10-23-2018, 8:26 PM
Hey Im up here in dahlonega working on the shovelhead build when I can and riding my honda shadow in the meantime. HMU if you wan to help wrench or just want to ride sometime.

azb
11-03-2018, 1:09 PM
Hey Im up here in dahlonega working on the shovelhead build when I can and riding my honda shadow in the meantime. HMU if you wan to help wrench or just want to ride sometime.

I'm about 40 miles south of you. How's the project coming? My winter project is '90 softail with a 113" motor. Motor needs valve job, need to fab up new exhaust and do some minor other stuff.

Cimino289
11-15-2018, 3:57 PM
Its coming along slowly but surely. We should be getting the motor first week in december all is well so far. trans needs a little work but that stuff is cosmetic. Big hassle will be the initial mock up.

Skjoll
11-17-2018, 5:29 PM
Sorry man. I moved from Dawsonville 11 years ago... would've been cool to meet like minded bikers at the time who seemed to be few and far between. Still have fond memories of Dahlonega though.

hopwhisperer
12-02-2018, 9:49 PM
I'm over on the lake in Gainesville Ive got a few projects myself. Let me know I'm down to wrench a bit