PDA

View Full Version : New beer review

TemeculaTerry
07-13-2010, 9:41 PM
Clicky / Clicky
Negro Modelo (http://theglassboot.blogspot.com/)

krakerbill
07-13-2010, 9:49 PM
what about it? its a good tasting beer.

TemeculaTerry
07-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Click the LINK (http://theglassboot.blogspot.com/)

CRFyou
07-14-2010, 12:11 AM
dude you talk about beer the way NASA scientists talk about inventing space shuttles. haha good times.

garbage
07-14-2010, 11:14 AM
Like blood to a vampire.LOL. My favorite beer is cold.

rustrocket84
07-14-2010, 11:41 AM
I too used to drink the shit out of this when I went to Mexico on a regular basis. And like other beers that I used to enjoy this one falls on that shelf. I may not always drink beer! But when I do I prefer Dos Equis. Dos Equis Amber like you said is significantly better.

And you know I'm in for the Beer Booters. I've actually recruited a good friend who likes tasty beers too.

fozz
07-14-2010, 1:40 PM
i like my beer like i like my women, cheap an nasty , then ya know ya had em

Coco
07-14-2010, 3:45 PM
When I was in Mexico, that was the only beer I could drink. I hate Corona, and most Mexican beer to me, tastes flat and lifeless. Pacifico was ok if no Negro Modelo was available since I prefer dark over light.

Finding a good dark ale is pretty much next to impossible in a sleepy sea side Mexican town. Weird that I saw this since I was just having this conversation with a co-worker about Negro Modelo not even an hour ago.

Jumpstart
07-14-2010, 4:36 PM
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs014.snc1/2951_69993810339_15380950339_1576107_6516271_n.jpg

I've never met Terry, but after reading his review I think he very well could be "The Most Interesting Man in the World" from the Dos Equis commercials.

krakerbill
07-14-2010, 5:47 PM
fozz ur fulin nutz. i too like my women cheap and nasty. but not my beer. when i was in elpaso i would drink carta blanca. i had never tasted modelo untilmuch later in life. i enjoy Dos Equis as well. unfortunately i am unable to articulate that as well as terry. terry, spoken like a true commonsuer. Peace Fukers

krakerbill
07-14-2010, 5:48 PM
that was supposed to be," fozz ur fukin nutz!"

Sick1200
07-14-2010, 8:09 PM
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/STGUtah/imagejpeg950.jpg

I've never actually tasted the stuff, I got this pic sent to me on my phone a few months back. As for me, I'll take a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale please......or a homebrew.

KT
07-14-2010, 8:19 PM
Talked with Terry last week the man is a dedicated brew man ...You can tell by talking to him he knows his shit and loves what he does ...I am not a drinker but can still dig someone loving what they do and being intelligent and he has both those qualities ....good for you man ...

TemeculaTerry
07-14-2010, 9:42 PM
KT -
Thanks bro, that means allot!

Hey RustRocket, fuck yeh, bring yo boy, good people need good things to do with other good people...

Yeh, Im not into Mex beer all too much, I like it but in reality Bohemia is about all I can say is a decent beer and it sticks to the original recipe's which I cannot say for all the others, but in the same note I like Pacifico once in a blue Moon and love XX Amber as a BBQ beer.

If you guys noticed I rate the Mex beers different (Mexican stars) because they are sort of in a class of their own. If you really think about it how can I give a Micro two or three stars and on the same note do the same for a Mexico beer - gotz to be separated and I will do the same for Premium Domestic as well - which will be funny - I have something planned for a future Beer Boot get together.

If you guys havnt noticed, on the side of the page there is a link that says "Beer Reviews" this is a place I have archived all of my reviews too access them much easier.

Some good stories and conversations - I love to hear how different beers and such have influenced people and their lives - hell, because of Mexican beer I landed in the Tijuana Jail twice before I was 21 - Good / Bad times - lol

fozz
07-14-2010, 10:42 PM
that was supposed to be," fozz ur fukin nutz!"

thanks krakerbill , its a shortage of money thing the cheaper it is the more i can buy , the more i can buy the more i can drink , the more i drink the better it tastes , & those cheap nasty woman get hotter, an hotter leastways till i sobber up,

badmojo
07-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmm beer!!!!