PDA

View Full Version : Fucking cars!!!!!

SportsterMike
08-25-2009, 2:51 PM
there i was minding my ownnnn damn business when some hick and his buddy pull up beside me in there extended /crew cab/ trailer hauling a small bobcat/1980 something POS. what do they do?... do they give a polite nod? ignore me? turn up their dixie chicks in an attempt to be louder than me? nope. they take the other route... they decide it would be fucking hiliarious to serve there trailer hauling truck at me. i look over to laughter, cussing, middle fingers and two big dudes. (im 125 pounds soaking wet) they swerve again....... fuck this im outta here. drop the gear twist and off i go. whip in front of them only to see them gesturing to pull over. dont like ANY of the odds. flick them off... then they TRY to chase me.... i tuck in and leave them, take the next u turn, as we cross in opposite directions they are still waving and gesturing like they want to fight....

sorry just had to rant. first time this has happened to me where some one has thought it would be a good joke to try to run me off the road......

/rant

imtheslime
08-25-2009, 3:07 PM
You should have pulled over, they probably would have kept on going, had they not a solid punch to the throat, booger hook or finger in the eye usually works....but then again my friends always tell me I'm going to get shot someday. You were the better man.
I was reading about a famous guitarist(can't remember his name) riding in the middle of no where Texas when he gets run off the road by a couple of hillbilly's in a truck braking both his legs, the truck stops and then they proceed to load his fucking bike in their truck and leave him there. Fuct!
Sorry, your story reminded me of that. Glad your OK.

Motorradfahrer
08-25-2009, 3:23 PM
@SportsterMike
You made the right decision by getting the hell out of there. Pretty ridiculous that those idiots thought it was funny to run you off the road.

americanjunky
08-25-2009, 3:37 PM
Yeah as much as it pisses you off the odds sucked, so you made the right choice. Wish I could get drunk and drive my pickup around all day. Don't worry it all comes around that dude will get his.

Magickman
08-25-2009, 3:51 PM
OK, slime, did you not pay attention to the ending!?! :P

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMc-T6z0YyM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LMc-T6z0YyM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

glitterfist
08-25-2009, 4:05 PM
Glad you're okay.
What a couple of douche-bags.

BlueCollarMoto
08-25-2009, 4:29 PM
If that happened to me when I lived in NM I would of shot there asses! Always carried back then.
Glad you made it threw the ordeal. Have a drink. Kick back, and think about what you want to do to them if you ever see them again.

rus
08-25-2009, 4:40 PM
cars dont kill people, people who act like assholes in cars kill people.

that's the kind of dumb shit that would end in me shooting them in the face.

SmittyFXR
08-25-2009, 4:53 PM
If that happened to me when I lived in NM I would of shot there asses! Always carried back then.

Yup- Colorado is a shall-issue (concealed handgun permit) state, too. Funny how people here don't try crap like that. Part of it is that this state has a higher ratio of bikes to cars than any other state in the U.S., but I think a good portion of it is the recognition that you don't know if that little guy on the bike has a pistol, and if you try to kill him he might take it kinda personal. An armed society really does tend to be a polite society.

Glad you're alright, SportsterMike, and sorry you had to deal with those ignorant chickenshit sumbitches.

racetraitor
08-25-2009, 5:45 PM
had something similar happen to me. car swerved at me when i tried to pass and the passenger threw an empty bottle out the window at me as i was coming up along side the car, of course the bottle hit the wind and didnt even come close to me. It was 3 odele holmes vato looking mo fos if ya know what i mean, and I didnt have my gun on me or i would have stopped, im actually glad i wasnt packing it wouldnt have been pretty. My dad has always said to carry a little bag of ball bearings somewhere that you can get good access to it if a car give you shit pass em and dump those ball bearings onto the road and let them go to work fucking up the car.

kromsucks
08-25-2009, 6:36 PM
mother fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fartacus
08-25-2009, 6:53 PM
such dickheads

philbey
08-25-2009, 6:56 PM
used spark plugs stashed in easy reach - just lob one up in the air and let it come down on their paintwork. See how they handle that.

Damn though, I just don't think we get crazy shit like this in Aus. Most of the time people just don't see the motrobike riders....

onigoroshi
08-25-2009, 7:00 PM
at least they cared enough to fuck with you. could have been someone texting or doing their makeup and just run you over without even noticing.

clay
08-25-2009, 9:51 PM
at least they cared enough to fuck with you. could have been someone texting or doing their makeup and just run you over without even noticing.

ha

SportsterMike
08-25-2009, 9:56 PM
thanks for all the comments/ideas guys....im still in shock that the fuckers did it on purpose.....

here is my plan....

since im currently on the hunt for an xs 650 $ is low so i cant buy a hand gun right away and get the permit. (i have to play it legal, im in the airforce can get in alot of shit if i dont)

sssoooo here is what im gonna do....the bike is fast enough to out run most stuff ... not all but most...

so im gonna declare war. this weekend im going to buy a pipe, mount it to my builtwell struts and use it as a maglite holder. gonna start carrying spark plugs and afew other things.

im very new to riding... only have been for about 10 months...but im not going to let this crap ruin it.

i was driving my car on the way to the airport to pick up a friend , i guess i was jsut in the zone of noticing stuff. but i saw so many cars swerving and on the cell or doing something other that driving. saw a guy at a 4 way blast through it, slam on his brakes and stop in the middle of the intersection..... all while on a cell phone...

from now on its going to be "one of those days" until im out of town and clear of traffic...
http://www.brummieblogs.com/2006/BBMay2006_files/image021.jpg
ive finally snapped... only took 10 months.

imtheslime
08-26-2009, 12:39 AM
[QUOTE=Magickman;7167]OK, slime, did you not pay attention to the ending!?! :P
Apparently not, I still have not cut my hair and believe the "bird" is a form of communication.

The unfortunate rider I mentioned earlier was Richie Hayward of Little Feat(and more). Not a guitar player but a drummer, solid one at that. I guess being a drummer I subconsciously wanted it to be a guitar player.

RockinRyan
08-26-2009, 12:45 AM
most[/I] stuff ... not all but most...

Make sure you got alot of room to speed away too. It's not fun when you flip a guy off and then get stuck at a light a block up. =S

SportsterMike
08-26-2009, 6:33 AM
Make sure you got alot of room to speed away too. It's not fun when you flip a guy off and then get stuck at a light a block up. =S

lmfao ya that would suck but be intresting too lol

TemeculaTerry
08-26-2009, 7:10 AM
Man, that sucks...
Im much like you I get waaaay overly pissed off over situations like what happened to you and you did do the right thing, allot of tough guys here throwing shit and would of could of bullshit when we all know to damned well what you would have really done. I was a fighter in my day, trained in martial arts for over 30 years and spent most of my time on Broadway in San Pablo CA as well dealing with fucking hicks much like the ones you were dealing with in Napa. I took allot of shit for being either white or being a skater and learned to deal or take allot of shit and in the long run nothing good comes out of it - ever. As for carrying shit to intentionally hurt people who piss you off makes you no different than those hicks and Im sure you are nothing like them so why try.

Best thing to do is to learn to fight, the more bruises the less ego and the easier it is to deal with fools in one way or another.

Just my two cents - good luck.

NHMike
08-26-2009, 7:38 AM
That sucks. Last summer I was riding back to work in Ct. after being home for the weekend and a couple kids in thier parents SUV decided it would be hilarious to pour thier drinks out of the car while I was behind them. Normally I wouldn't think too much of it but I did get some on me and noticed them looking back, laughing. They did the old, use WAY too much of the window washer as well. Anyhow, I pulled up beside them, flipped them off, pulled about 3 car lengths ahead of them, reached into my shirt pocket and let a couple good sized rocks go. I don't know if they got the hint, but they sure did brake pretty hard. Fuckin cagers. Fuck 'em all

bangkokchopper
08-26-2009, 8:47 AM
yeah man guys like that get whats coming to em eventually... i have a friend who is one crazy mutha... he was riding along minding his own business when 3 guys in a pick up kept driving right on his rear fender...scaring the shit out of him...he tried to pull over but these guys would not leave it alone... so he drops a gear and speeds off... well he,s the kinda guy who does,nt let this shit go on..so he pulls up about 1/2 a mile up the road hides his bike and when they come past he throws a rock threw the windscreen....n fuck me they hit the centre rail on the highway n crash....he just kicks up his ride n fucks off...

kromsucks
08-26-2009, 2:41 PM
your gettin a maglight to the mirror mother fuckers

billybiltit
08-27-2009, 1:59 PM
another reason to stay alert for "obstacles"cellphone drivers,hicks in trucks you now all the shit thats out there tryin to get us.

life ain't easy for asphalt cowboys,ya gottsta watch yo ass cause NOBODY else is.

sorry you had to experience it ,me and my older brother almost got ran off a mountainside in colo.when i was young and packin on the back of his raked out cb 750.fuker ran up on our asses in an old caprice then came around and dived at us twice luckily my brother did some quick braking and saved us.

leon holmes

Beaner
09-01-2009, 8:24 PM
The same shit happened to me in 2001 riding up to Fort Worth, Texas from Fort Hood on a friday afternoon to go home to my wife. Two hicks and a drunk chick between them.

As I was in the left lane passing I could see him looking at me in his side mirror and as soon as I got up to him he swerved into my lane cussing his ass off at me. the chick was laughing and the other dude was doing the same as his lover boy. I braked hard and let them go past. I moved back and forth between lanes and they were blocking me so I tricked them by dropping it down and putting the coals to the sporty went into the left lane as I got almost up to them they moved into my lane and a car in the left I rolled onto the shoulder and slung around both. See ya fucker!

No gun on me at the moment and no spark plugs or Bearings to whip at them so I had to just keep screwing it on until I knew they weren't around.

BryanEOD
09-01-2009, 8:33 PM
This story is the reason I always carry a ASP and Pistol.... You whip out the ASP to show u mean buisness... Hopefully you dont have to use the gun.

SportsterMike
09-01-2009, 8:46 PM
ya just found out here that if you pull out a gun and shoot some one while riding while they are trying to kill you in there car guess who goes to jail? you do. talked to 2 cops and a statey here in NM all said the same. the open carry/concealed permit stuff is only for like toe to toe stuff. like breaking in your house or something.

update on the story though:

i was eating at sonic, when i got done, was putting on the helmet. and guess who the fuck drove by. that slim shady fuck of a human being. it was like some OK Coral type stuff. as he drove by he kept his head on me as he turned 90 degrees in shock that we ran into each other again and i just keep staring at him shaking my head in disgust. Texas plates, still didnt get them. Not really eventful but now i can let all my friends know exactly what he looks like and what he drives. after he drove buy i just was on my marry way. after all, the new Horse was out and needed to be bought.

but now i know he works in town here in NM and lives in TX. i now carry my Gerber folding dagger, Maglite on the belt and acouple plugs.

BryanEOD
09-01-2009, 8:54 PM
i was eating at sonic, when i got done, was putting on the helmet. and guess who the fuck drove by. that slim shady fuck of a human being. it was like some OK Coral type stuff.

slim shady fuck of a human being... love that...

SportsterMike
09-01-2009, 9:18 PM
slim shady fuck of a human being... love that...

sorry lol doing the weeknight drink till you pass out then go to work at 7am thing tonight... sounded good in my head lol

ChoppyGee
09-01-2009, 9:22 PM
Friday I was pulling out of a parking lot, slugg'n down an isle to get to the other side where a few of my friends were in their cage and some bitch in a little Civic covered in Roxy stickers backs into me pretty fast for reverse too and across the isle. I heard her say "oh shit" and she sped off. I should have got her plate but i was too busy trying to get my bike off of me. Luckily the bars saved the paint and expensive shit. all I got was a bent brake lever and pedal, an effed up mirror and a limp. No witnesses, that I know of, I don't even know what she looks like.

Careful out there guys.

BryanEOD
09-01-2009, 9:26 PM
sorry lol doing the weeknight drink till you pass out then go to work at 7am thing tonight... sounded good in my head lol
haha mike... Really man I am gonna use that line if you dont mind.

SportsterMike
09-01-2009, 9:37 PM
haha mike... Really man I am gonna use that line if you dont mind.

hahaha no problem man. try to have some fun over there. i know all about it haha. saw your other posts with the 125cc rad stuff. when i was there some one built a bike out of a gator tire and other random crap. was pretty fun haulin ass down taxi ways

KT
09-01-2009, 9:50 PM
The roads are dangerous ...you have to treat it as if everyone is trying to kill you and sometimes they are

dalebfast
09-02-2009, 6:00 AM
I know they are trying to kill me. I like to think if they did this to a guy on a bike and he turned out to be HA, they would shit and start to cry like the cowards they are hiding in a cage. Fuck the fucking motherfuckers!!!!

oildevil13
09-02-2009, 10:53 AM
(im 125 pounds soaking wet)
/rant

Can I throw something out there? As somebody whos ended up on the side of the road for various reasons similar to this a few times.... with my hands FULL, and mixed results... broken ribs, fractured cheek bone, broken bones in hand(s), broken nose..... eyes swollen shut - try riding home like that....course I won a few too. Im only 160, and thats packing my 1911 Army Colt.
You never know what you're going to get into, its amazing how many pissed off mexicans can come piling out of a Ford Taurus. No chance of a quick getaway on a kick only Triumph... at that point you're pretty committed.
I have a ball peen hammer tucked away on my bike, carry extra plugs usually because Im likely to foul one a hundred miles from anywhere, and am generally packing that Colt.
Careful what you go out loaded for.... you just might find it.
All that shit usually gets me into more trouble than I was initially looking for. Most of it is just enough to make sure you get their attention real good... you're out of spark plugs when the fight starts.
My two cents....I think ya did good. Solve it with a heavy application of right hand...first on the throttle, and if you do get cornered...

Kokuma
09-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Remember back in the day, bikers use to hang a leather cord off the handlebars with a padlock at the end? It wasn't a style thing, it was the "back off motherfucker" whip. I also carry a little hammer of the side of the engine. A little "traffic cop" as I refer to it.

http://partimages.genpt.com/partimages/24253.jpg

SportsterMike
09-02-2009, 11:12 AM
ya ive seen those whips on some bandito bikes. they are called "get backs" here...

id bust my ass using that swinging it all over the place.

Kokuma
09-02-2009, 11:15 AM
hahaha! I tried fuckin' around with it on the road one time and slapped myself in the face!!!! Glad no one was looking!

SportsterMike
09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
lmfao

TheFishHOTW
09-02-2009, 12:54 PM
sure are a lot of us skinny fuckers on here. i think this kind of stuff is less likely to happen if your 6'4" and 215lbs no matter what kind of shit you have to swing or throw. ive had dumb mother fuckers get close enough on purpose for me to put my foot in their door (i wouldnt suggest that) and i cant throw for shit standing still. let alone tooling down the road.

ChoppyGee
09-02-2009, 2:44 PM
Hey Man, the little runt is always they crazy motherfucker who fights like a rabid chimp with roid rage. Ask the dumbshit who tried to jack my bike...size wasn't really an issue haha

KT
09-02-2009, 4:23 PM
Hell I was half worried when down in KY ...I'm only 127 wet and they took me down to a hole in the wall store to do the title ....people came out of the wood work ..you got money? hey man what you need? what you looking for? ....I just looked at them and said ya buddy here took all I had for the pre unit I just bought.......2 hours deep into KY and rolling solo surrounded by people who looked like throwing me down in a holler wasnt a big deal.....

I had my S&W MP .40 in my pants but still creepy feelin not knowing what could be coming ....Thing I guess I am trying to say is on a bike in a truck deep in WTF land ..You can get yourself into some bad situations.....Knowing how to see a bad situation and get your ass out of it without dieing or recieveing major injury is a talent and skill .....Example good buddy of mine use to talk shit he could whip this one and that one ..."someone pull a knife on him he would make em eat it" kinda shit talking ...

Well one day a guy did pull a knife and brian went at him ...lost his right eye when the dude stuck the knife in a popped it out like a champagne cork....

You just never know gotta watch ur ass and like kenny rogers says know when to walk away and know when to run .... god damn I always have to much to say long ass rants ....Laters

TheFishHOTW
09-02-2009, 5:16 PM
you can be as little and crazy and runty as all hell. what im saying is that idiots in cages are less likely to fuck with a gorilla of a man, HA, or 3-4 dudes on a bikes because they think they can get away with it.

ChoppyGee
09-02-2009, 6:04 PM
Thats very true. I suppose thats where a back patch of a feared M/C would also come in handy...unless it was a rival club after you haha just can't win.