PDA

View Full Version : who fu*kin cares?

harpguy74
07-03-2010, 7:57 AM
i am so tire of people triing to define what a "biker" is , who really cares. i love to ride, i ride everyday rain or shine and could give 2 shits what anyone else does. i am tired of the " oh look what that guys ridin" and all that bull shit . i see people with all kinds of bikes jap american big small nice ugly and they always seem to be having a good time when we meet on the road. i dont think i am enjoying myself any less than the guy next to me with a whatever it might be. people need to get there head out of there ass and ride instead of standing next to there ride and judging everyone that goes by. sorry just had to get that out. and dont tell me you only ride harleys if ya aint got one.

66triumph
07-03-2010, 8:40 AM
well now... feel any better after that?

-A.

P.S.- JP

TheYetti
07-03-2010, 8:46 AM
Can we get an Amen here? Preach on brother!

RockinRyan
07-03-2010, 10:32 AM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/photos/data/500/w003-repost.jpg

Parrot76
07-03-2010, 10:49 AM
http://www.bimmerfest.com/photos/data/500/w003-repost.jpg

haha shit

JohnnyWolf
07-03-2010, 10:53 AM
The title of your thread pretty much sums it up...

http://gi264.photobucket.com/groups/ii163/5Z44F1WGOE/Reagan-hittin-head-ani.gif

...off to the junk pile like a speeding bullet.

jfk
07-03-2010, 10:54 AM
Ahhh the weekly post....This could be a sticky in the junk pile.

Twinkies
07-03-2010, 11:15 AM
Ahhh the weekly post....This could be a sticky in the junk pile.

good idea.. kinda like the "helmets, and anything related to" thread...
we could have a "whining, and anything related to" thread in the junk pile..

ARBY
07-03-2010, 6:02 PM
i am so tire of people triing to define what a "biker" is , who really cares.....

OK, what did I miss. Was somebody defining bikers again??? Once and fer all let's put this ta bed. Here's what they look like!!! If you see something like this and yer still not sure, walk right up and say," Who the fuck do you think you are?" ;)
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/01089bc5d9.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

xllance
07-03-2010, 7:50 PM
Refer to my "dead horse forum" idea in the junk pile somewhere.

Allen
07-03-2010, 8:35 PM
It's just that growing "that" beard takes so long.... it's complicated. It's zen master fu man choo choo. It makes me so mad when bikers look cooler than me because of that beard. I'm so tired of everyone saying, "Look at that guys awesome beard!" It's stunning in the rain or shine. My beard is scrote compared to that guys beard. Golly Gosh Darn It, Dos XX most interesting guy in the world beard. Sorry, I just had to get that out.

ohcmike
07-03-2010, 9:19 PM
Well fuck I can't even grow a God damn beard my mustache looks like dirt from my garage floor I'm 25 going on 12

SMChewy
07-03-2010, 9:26 PM
I just trimmed 5" off my beard. Time for some new fuzz. Guess I can't be a real biker for a month or 2. That's ok, it'll give me time to find a leather vest and make it look as old as possible. My only other question is should I shave my head razor short, or grow some long locks.... Hmmmmm decisions, decisions...

beanhead78
07-03-2010, 9:48 PM
ha!! you guys are fuckin pussies. i can razor shave and have a full beard in about two weeks. i find it odd though because my head hair does not grow anymore but my face hair grows like crazy. when i was in my early 20s i had a hard time getting the 90210 burns but my head hair would grow like crazy. so answer me this, why does my beard grow but my hair on my head stopped growing?

CRFyou
07-03-2010, 9:55 PM
so answer me this, why does my beard grow but my hair on my head stopped growing?

you don't have a nightster do you? that's one cause of lousy-ness.

Gepetto
07-03-2010, 10:41 PM
ha!! you guys are fuckin pussies. i can razor shave and have a full beard in about two weeks. i find it odd though because my head hair does not grow anymore but my face hair grows like crazy. when i was in my early 20s i had a hard time getting the 90210 burns but my head hair would grow like crazy. so answer me this, why does my beard grow but my hair on my head stopped growing?

where does your beard grow from?

CRFyou
07-03-2010, 11:48 PM
dogs can grow beards all over.

StoneHead
07-04-2010, 6:41 AM
http://www.chopcult.com/uploads_user/2000/1909/39429.jpg

Markee
07-05-2010, 2:33 PM

Easy but good question. As you get older, and experience more ups and downs, most people develop the part of the brain closest to the scalp causing the hairs to stun and die. This part of the brain controls the assholeness of a person, while the sarcastic part of the brain closest to the face and chin are enhanced causing the beard to grow with overall sassyness.

respek
07-05-2010, 3:22 PM
Easy but good question. As you get older, and experience more ups and downs, most people develop the part of the brain closest to the scalp causing the hairs to stun and die. This part of the brain controls the assholeness of a person, while the sarcastic part of the brain closest to the face and chin are enhanced causing the beard to grow with overall sassyness.

HAHAH fucking gnarly

beanhead78
07-05-2010, 4:21 PM
did you just call me an asshole?

Sighless
07-06-2010, 10:31 AM

Though you have a valid point, it is my belief that it's called a RETREATING HAIRLINE. The hair retreats from the top of your head, leaving large groups of hair trying to find new places to repopulate. Like your ears, nose, back, ass-crack and face (and for some, the last 2 might be the same thing) In my case the more hair I loose up top has moved to my eyebrows.

And yes beanhead78, I believe he is calling you an asshole.

Markee
07-06-2010, 12:50 PM
did you just call me an asshole?

the charming type

beanhead78
07-06-2010, 1:02 PM
Well thank you sir

TheYetti
07-06-2010, 6:12 PM
When my kids asked what happened to my hair (badly receding hairline, which is why it stays shaved) I tell them my Forehead did a full assault on my hairline and kicked its ass back to the middle of my head....

primer
07-06-2010, 6:26 PM
bang bang bang,how many times we gotta shoot this thread,bang bang,from dead horse topics to
hairlines,bang bang..........ok a couple more rounds,bang bang bang,oh wait there's a hooker,
gonna go bang another dead horse

Allen
07-07-2010, 2:59 AM
It's like eating potato chips, you can't have just one.

krakerbill
07-08-2010, 12:52 AM
i have to agree! who that matters really gives a fuk. additionally if you read a thread and don't like it. do this: comment then stop, stop reading. or continue to piss and moan about how much a dead horse is being beat and then we can have a thread about people beating a dead horse by beating a dead horse.Peace Fukers

willythepirate
07-08-2010, 1:07 AM
Who cares? You do.