PDA

View Full Version : New format???? It's cool I can figure it out but?????? Where is todays post link?????

Tattooo
09-21-2017, 4:12 PM
What happened to the new post today link?????? That was so handy, That way you didn't have to search every Damn thread......

I hope it's something that will be added later?????????

47str8leg
09-21-2017, 4:50 PM
If this is the new format it totally sucks ass . Who's brain fart was this ?
Why do people always want to fuck with something that's working fine ?
"New and improved " always sucks ass and is dreamed up by some self important douche.
"Toss out those boring round wheels ." Time to step up to our "new and improved New triangular wheels !!!!"

Dragstews
09-21-2017, 4:56 PM
I didn't do it ... !!!

47str8leg
09-21-2017, 4:58 PM
I didn't do it ... !!!
It must be Trumps fault !!!

Tattooo
09-21-2017, 5:09 PM
I didn't do it ... !!!

LOL I bet who ever did made money off of it........... Not much I hope..... LOL

Tattooo
09-21-2017, 5:11 PM
Oh fuck................ It just dawned on me................... It looks like JJ does............ What do you think Jesse???????

Dragstews
09-21-2017, 5:12 PM
Lets blame Hillary ...

See that's what happens when ya ask me .... :eek:

OleDirtyDoc
09-21-2017, 7:47 PM
it's all Greek to me.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OleDirtyDoc
09-21-2017, 7:47 PM
Looks like there's more room for that Damn corporate sponsor.all I know is it confuses the fuck outta my phone cause it wants an Adobe player update and that ain't happening

Dragstews
09-21-2017, 8:01 PM
It's all Greek to me.

Τι έλα ??

Tattooo
09-21-2017, 8:07 PM
Τι έλα ??

WTF is that????????????? Speak English..............BR549..........

OleDirtyDoc
09-21-2017, 8:14 PM
I wanna Gyro

Tattooo
09-21-2017, 8:19 PM
I wanna Gyro

Sounds good to me....... I would like that with a side of a today's search tab..............

Thanks

Dragstews
09-21-2017, 8:52 PM
I know it's nonya my bee's wax ...

But let's put it to a vote just to see the numbers ....

A Poll might be a grand idea ...???
Well ..... Looks like that feature is also MIA ....

"Τι έλα ??"
WTF is that?????????????

That is Greek for ..... Wassup .. ??

OleDirtyDoc
09-21-2017, 9:03 PM
Here is my vote. It sucks mother fucking
monkey testicles ;););)

OleDirtyDoc
09-21-2017, 9:10 PM
what this New format needs is ONE MORE FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT ;)

Dragstews
09-21-2017, 9:13 PM
Yup ....

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/dev/77/62/2b03f48262debecf54e9a7b549a26da0.jpg

OleDirtyDoc
09-21-2017, 9:35 PM
Yup ....

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/dev/77/62/2b03f48262debecf54e9a7b549a26da0.jpg
Damn you could print an advertisement on that monkey's balls and have room to spare

SamHain
09-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Looks okay to me. Still can't pm from my phone, still can't see any ads, just get adobe flash in every post. Though YouTube previews seem to be killed.

WillSCB
09-22-2017, 12:48 AM
There was nothing wrong with it before, why the fuck change it for something that is worse?

hillcat
09-22-2017, 2:54 AM
Me - "It hurts to look at, a little. Kinda sucks."
Admin. - "eh... you'll get used to it."
Me - "Maybe... but it will still suck."

vonhelmet
09-22-2017, 4:59 AM
I dont like it either. I dont like change. I still have a land line and a CRT TV and they still serve me just fine. Progress for the sake of progress is not progress. Ill go back under my rock now.

DoomBuggy
09-22-2017, 7:36 AM
Hi Lisa,

As others have pointed out the new posts function is pretty much the way I navigate this site. I totally understand software upgrades, you have to take what comes with them in order to have a site that will continue to work with the changing OS versions, etc. But I would like to add my voice to those who are asking for the New Posts to come back.

Also, since I am asking, it is really handy to have a way to see all the post you have subscribed to or have contributed to.

I do appreciate you hosting this site and not charging anything to use it, but I have to admit that without the search features this site becomes much less useful to me ;-(

Regards,
-DB

farmall
09-22-2017, 7:49 AM
Forum software "updates" reflect user interface designers changing layout to (they hope) improve esthetics while also (sometimes) improving functionality.

I browse on a PC with a large hosts block file, using Firefox with a script blocker, flash blocker etc. You can adjust a lot of what you see to your preferences. It won't bring back removed website features of course, but you can greatly improve readability.

You can install as many browsers as you like and take advantage of that to lock down one browser (Firefox in my case) while leaving another for media which some blockers interfere with (Chrome in my case). All ya need to know is easily found online.

Tattooo
09-22-2017, 8:07 AM
You can install as many browsers as you like and take advantage of that to lock down one browser (Firefox in my case) while leaving another for media which some blockers interfere with (Chrome in my case). All ya need to know is easily found online.

I also use firefox and I really like it.... Is there anyway to find or return the todays post tab???? I've tried many ways with no luck..........

Tattooo
09-22-2017, 8:14 AM
Hi Lisa,

As others have pointed out the new posts function is pretty much the way I navigate this site. I totally understand software upgrades, you have to take what comes with them in order to have a site that will continue to work with the changing OS versions, etc. But I would like to add my voice to those who are asking for the New Posts to come back.
Regards,
-DB

I totally agree 100% obviously but after looking and I think I'm understanding why the new post tab might be gone..... They want you to have to look/glance at the stickies every time you look at a thread....... But I might be wrong I've been wrong before..... But like you I wish it was back............

chop
09-22-2017, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone,
Appreciate informative feedback that some of you have provided, we will work with our developers to make sure the things brought up will be addressed. We will also work fixing some of the other site issues that have been ongoing.

We understand change can be difficult however we wanted to enhance the mobile experience so that users can upload photos from their phone to enter our giveaways. There are also a lot of speed improvements and compatibility with new browsers and mobile devices that we have to update for.

For those looking for NEW POSTS and TODAYS POSTS that link is still here, it is below the search, we will make it easier to see, thank you for the feedback.

Dragstews
09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
I'm jealous, that dang monkey's balls are bigger than mine.... :banghead:
............ .../// https://youtu.be/XXP4oAdTZ-s \\\... ............

Much Thanks for bringing back some of the functions of the "Old Chop-Cult"

Tattooo
09-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone,
Appreciate informative feedback that some of you have provided, we will work with our developers to make sure the things brought up will be addressed. We will also work fixing some of the other site issues that have been ongoing.

We understand change can be difficut however we wanted to enhance the mobile experiece so that users can upload photos from thier phone to enter our giveaways. There are also alot of speed enhances and compatability with new browsers and mobile devices that we have to update for.

For those looking for NEW POSTS and TODAYS POSTS that link is still here its below the search, we will make it easier to see, thank you for the feedback.

Thank you.............

DoomBuggy
09-22-2017, 10:51 AM
Thank you.............

Many, Many thanks!

OleDirtyDoc
09-22-2017, 9:09 PM
the Damn youtube,instagram,Facebook menu is now covering up the junkpile thread and I can't access it on my cell phone,and that is where I do all my web browsing.

Tattooo
09-23-2017, 7:09 AM
the Damn youtube,instagram,Facebook menu is now covering up the junkpile thread and I can't access it on my cell phone,and that is where I do all my web browsing.

I wish I could help, Everything looks just fine on my PC......... I hope posting that where they can read it they might see it and fix it.........

OleDirtyDoc
09-23-2017, 9:33 AM
I wish I could help, Everything looks just fine on my PC......... I hope posting that where they can read it they might see it and fix it.........
I can get around it by going to New posts or post of the day but hell man,I shouldn't have to use my brain to figure out how to use a forum.;)

Tattooo
09-23-2017, 10:26 AM
I can get around it by going to New posts or post of the day but hell man,I shouldn't have to use my brain to figure out how to use a forum.;)

I understand.... When they changed it, it was tough to work around even on my PC I can only imagine on a phone but I figured it out..... It's much better now as they are working out the rough spots.....

My understanding is they are still working on the problems.... If you or anyone else is having problems post it..... They don't know there is a problem unless you tell them....

WVDevil
09-23-2017, 11:00 AM
Where's the "mark forums read" button?

chop
09-23-2017, 11:32 AM
This has been resolved you should be able to see everything now on mobile and desktop.

chop
09-23-2017, 11:32 AM
You can find this on the bottom of the main fourm page.

Where's the "mark forums read" button?

chop
09-23-2017, 11:34 AM
Thanks Tattoo, we are working on resolving the issues as they come in. I believe most of them have been taken care of however with all the diferent mobile devices and browers there might be a few more we need to address.

I understand.... When they changed it, it was tough to work around even on my PC I can only imagine on a phone but I figured it out..... It's much better now as they are working out the rough spots.....

My understanding is they are still working on the problems.... If you or anyone else is having problems post it..... They don't know there is a problem unless you tell them....

Tattooo
09-23-2017, 1:22 PM
Thanks Tattoo, we are working on resolving the issues as they come in. I believe most of them have been taken care of however with all the diferent mobile devices and browers there might be a few more we need to address.

It looks great on my end.... Thanks again...........

farmall
09-23-2017, 3:35 PM
I also use firefox and I really like it.... Is there anyway to find or return the todays post tab???? I've tried many ways with no luck..........

FF doesn't govern that feature.

On a PC I just open the main forum link then open sub-forums in new tabs. It's fast.

Tattooo
09-23-2017, 5:46 PM
FF doesn't govern that feature.

On a PC I just open the main forum link then open sub-forums in new tabs. It's fast.

I never said FireFox supported that link, that was in a different sentence.... It was a response to your post about firefox....... { I also use firefox and I really like it....}

And then I said {Is there anyway to find or return the todays post tab???? I've tried many ways with no luck..........}
The today's post wasn't there two days ago..... But it is now.... It's all good.....

Dragstews
09-23-2017, 6:14 PM
Takes time to get it right ...

Look at Michelangelo' Pieta ....
In less than two years Michelangelo carved from a single slab of marble, one of the most magnificent sculptures ever created. His interpretation of the Pieta was far different than ones previously created by other artists.

I had the pleasure of viewing it at the 1964 New York World's Fair ...
Most awesome work of art that these eyes was ever laid on....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dzla8h9SFg8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chop Cult is heading into that realm of internet stardom ....
Just needs to keep chiseling away at it ...

Tattooo
09-23-2017, 6:41 PM
Chop Cult is heading into that realm of internet stardom ....
Just needs to keep chiseling away at it ...

You got that shit right...... The best thing about CC is they listen to the people when there is a problem..... Unlike somewhere else we know very well don't we Jesse???????

Dragstews
09-23-2017, 7:01 PM
Sorry Tatt ...

I have Alzheimer's disease ..... ;)

Tattooo
09-23-2017, 7:17 PM
Sorry Tatt ...

LOL Now I've heard it all.... LOL It must have been the storm..........

Dragstews
09-23-2017, 9:20 PM
Storm ... ???? .... There was a Storm, what Storm ... ????? .... :o

WVDevil
09-26-2017, 9:31 AM
You can find this on the bottom of the main fourm page.

Thanks!

OleDirtyDoc
09-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Sorry Tatt ...

my Uncle Jerry said it best."I wake up everyday to strangers who've known me my whole life"

OleDirtyDoc
09-26-2017, 10:10 AM
I still can't post pictures from my phone

Tattooo
09-26-2017, 12:02 PM

Could you post pics before the change?? Just wondering as a lot of people couldn't before...

ChopCult
09-26-2017, 12:52 PM

Are you getting an error? If it’s a high resolution photo it could take a bit to upload over LTE or 4G you may need to adjust your size/quality of your photo so it is not so large. We are typing this response on a iPhone 6 Plus attaching screen shot below.

Only hit the upload button once (it may take a min to appear as an attachment in your response)

Tattooo
10-06-2017, 2:59 PM
I really like the new format it's really working out nicely.........