PDA

View Full Version : V Twin Dogbone risers. Solid Bushings???

GypsyBlood100
09-04-2017, 1:19 PM
Does anyone know if someone makes solid metal or polyurethane bushings for dogbone style risers??? Not bushings for tree but where handlebars connect to risers. Ive got rubber in there now and they just move too much. I could have someone make them for me but would rather just buy them if someone can point in the right direction! Thanks.

Tattooo
09-04-2017, 1:53 PM
Does anyone know if someone makes solid metal or polyurethane bushings for dogbone style risers??? Not bushings for tree but where handlebars connect to risers. Ive got rubber in there now and they just move too much. I could have someone make them for me but would rather just buy them if someone can point in the right direction! Thanks.

I can't say I've seen any urethane ones..., Why not just run solid mount risers????? That's all I've ever run because the rubber mount ones move to much......

SamHain
09-04-2017, 5:52 PM
Offset risers? I've never seen solid bushings for them for sale, but yeah it'd be pretty easy to turn some out.

Sky
09-06-2017, 6:37 AM
Stack of washers would do the trick.
Maybe a I'll spacer in the middle to keep things centered...
This could be as ghetto or as bling as you want.
Or Shorten the studs and tighten 'em down.
Maybe a I'll spacer to keep things centered...

Dragstews
09-06-2017, 10:16 AM
There are metal washers that are made as a replacement for the rubber ...

I had a few sets of em and still may have a set...
I'll see if I can dig up a set ... ???

GypsyBlood100
09-11-2017, 9:48 PM
Hell yeah, that would be great if you could find them. I found a guy in FL that sells the risers with aluminum bushings but not just the bushings alone. Roadrat Custom Parts in St. Petes FL. Emailed him but Im sure hes dealing with hurricane shit right now. Please call or text me if you can find them, let me know how much $ for bushings shipped to NJ. Thanks!

Ellis 908-910-4896