PDA

View Full Version : Ride to the 2017 Brooklyn Invitational

skr00ball
08-24-2017, 4:06 PM
Didn't see any other posts about this years Invitational. My buddies may be flaking on me. Checking to see if anyone is heading up anywhere between Baltimore and Brooklyn. Open to when I'll be heading up and staying Saturday night.

skr00ball
09-08-2017, 4:48 PM
No one on here is riding up from the tri-state area? Isn't this website devoted to people who build and ride choppers to places? Seeing as it's part of the name?

TheHumbleWelder
09-08-2017, 6:50 PM
No one on here is riding up from the tri-state area? Isn't this website devoted to people who build and ride choppers to places? Seeing as it's part of the name?

I understand your frustration man...if I wasnt the exact opposite way id totally thrash to nyc with ya.

Edit- checked out your instagram cuz im a fucking creeper. Bitchin sporty man! what frame are you running? Love how short it is.

skr00ball
09-10-2017, 7:47 PM
Hahaha! Isn't that the point of Instagram?? It's a Flyrite Smokin Gun frame. Had it for almost 10 years now. This is just the latest iteration.

skr00ball
09-04-2018, 6:06 PM
Anyone heading north this year??? Figure I'd throw it out there again. Worked so well last year. ������