PDA

View Full Version : CC has more ho's than a home depot

KT
07-01-2010, 6:31 PM
christina4u
7:43 PM July 1, 2010 Hello
My name is Miss Christina, i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more intrest to contact you ,i will like you to please send me an email at my email address
via (christinawilliam90@yahoo.com) for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address above.thanks
Christina.(christinawilliam90@yahoo.com)

Motorradfahrer
07-01-2010, 6:58 PM
I hope this one isn't a tease like gasou01 (however it was spelled). She never came through with those nudes I asked for.

Drake93
07-01-2010, 7:01 PM
Bitch... she said I was the only one!!

Sawbones
07-01-2010, 7:47 PM
Yeah I just saw the profile in FNGs:

http://www.chopcult.com/christina4u/

KrOwN
07-01-2010, 11:09 PM
how cool of a job would it be to be a spammer? i mean seriously, i would fuck w/ people so bad, cause u know in the HOG forums there is some lonely dudes that fall for this shit

NHMike
07-02-2010, 5:16 AM
Damnit, that wasn't real? I'm such a loser.

Fredo
07-02-2010, 8:03 AM
She's moved on guys. That's my bitch now, I got the loveing note last night..

primer
07-02-2010, 8:06 AM
Home Depot has hookers?

KT
07-02-2010, 8:27 AM
The good ones do =) ....You can hire 12 guys to lay those pavers in your driveway and geta BJ all in one place , but lowes not so much ...

bobbed06
07-06-2010, 4:05 PM
spam

Steze
07-07-2010, 8:42 PM
who is 400hpgirl. im thinking another spammer

SMChewy
07-07-2010, 8:47 PM
who is 400hpgirl. im thinking another spammer

I think she's one of those "bate" girls. You ever seen that "To Catch A Predator" special on Dateline. Ha ha. Just waitin for some old perv to talk dirty to her, then bam! Your ass is in the slammer you sick fuck! Ah ha ha ha.

primer
07-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I think she's one of those "bate" girls. You ever seen that "To Catch A Predator" special on Dateline. Ha ha. Just waitin for some old perv to talk dirty to her, then bam! Your ass is in the slammer you sick fuck! Ah ha ha ha.

If she is it's working,she's stacking up friends and miles in a hurry,won't be long
before someone takes her offer

400hpgirl
07-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Well isn't that nice...
Just looking for friends thats all. Damn whats a girl gotta do. I thought this was a place for meeting new people and stuff. I am no ho, and I hate Home depot ; )
Please Leave me out of this.

400hpgirl
07-08-2010, 12:48 PM

lol, I'm 23 ...now have a seat right there

LiPcHiTs65
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
take a number injoy the ride. i thout this was going to be like one of those old biker movies.get it whil its hot

400hpgirl
07-08-2010, 1:09 PM
I didn't say that I don't enjoy a mans company at night! I might be kindof a slut but not for money, yo!

steffan
07-08-2010, 1:23 PM
you still need a bigger bike

Sighless
07-08-2010, 3:27 PM
I didn't say that I don't enjoy a mans company at night! I might be kindof a slut but not for money, yo!

Buahahahahahaaaaa!!

Welcome to the Cult.

Wait, you get miles for having friends? Shit and here I thought it was cool to be a loner........

400hpgirl
07-08-2010, 5:08 PM
the fuck are miles? Some sort of ho term that I wouldn't know? jeez

BeerWolf
07-08-2010, 5:22 PM
nearly 300 miles in a matter of days, just for making friends? Thats craze

ridemore16
07-08-2010, 7:49 PM
she can get a set of "33" stickers!!!

bobbed06
07-08-2010, 8:11 PM
spamburger

Steze
07-08-2010, 11:33 PM
Man, Thats some cracked up shit right there!! Joined on July 4th and 287 miles!! Get outtahere. Unless miles means well......maybe she should stay!!
But I just wanna have some friends......tee hee

I'll giver her my miles...lol

Steze
07-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Well isn't that nice...
Just looking for friends thats all. Damn whats a girl gotta do. I thought this was a place for meeting new people and stuff. I am no ho, and I hate Home depot ; )
Please Leave me out of this.

NO. this is not facebook.

bobbed06
07-09-2010, 6:38 AM
spamaroonie

LiPcHiTs65
07-09-2010, 7:47 AM
i wont to be a bait girl whin i grow up! so i can get milesand cc stickers!

400hpgirl
07-09-2010, 8:28 AM
OK Is anybody gonna tell her what she has to do to stay?? I mean she asked didnt she??

Yes, do tell!

@ the other guys
-wow stickers... go me. I'll be the first one on the block to collect all four colors.
-and CC is a social networking site BTW... facebook is a social networking site...... ummm so this site kinda is like facebook.

Sighless
07-09-2010, 9:11 AM
Yes, do tell!

@ the other guys
-wow stickers... go me. I'll be the first one on the block to collect all four colors.
-and CC is a social networking site BTW... facebook is a social networking site...... ummm so this site kinda is like facebook.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that. This is more of an anti-social site. We trade info and pics without having to actually talk to anyone. We just want to trade story's, look at pictures and make fun of people. (IMO)

You have several strikes against you at the moment......
1. You don't have a scoot in your ride section. (On a chop site) Others have been made fun of for this same reason.
2. You haven't posted any real info (bike related) on a thread. (not required; but the polite thing to do)
3. You are a girl that happened to show up as we're getting bombarded by spam-whore-bots. (hence the immediate distrust)
4. You have way to many "friends" and none of us really know you (OK, I don't know you anyway)
5. You have boobs, which none of have seen. (Which may be the biggest problem)

You are the new girl, in a primarily male environment. I may speak for myself in all this; but it's what I think, so I speak it (Ok type it). If one of us hit on you and you are underage we all get unwanted attention. None of us want that.

So, that's my take on it. Like it, dislike it, just how it looks to me. **this babble brought to you by COFFEE**

bobbed06
07-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Spam sandwich

primer
07-09-2010, 12:40 PM
This might be gettin a little strong ya think boys,don't give the mods a reason
to start fuckin with us,this thread's already lame,just my .02

LiPcHiTs65
07-09-2010, 1:02 PM
May be ashe wonts a (manwitch)

400hpgirl
07-09-2010, 2:11 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that. This is more of an anti-social site. We trade info and pics without having to actually talk to anyone. We just want to trade story's, look at pictures and make fun of people. (IMO)

You have several strikes against you at the moment......
1. You don't have a scoot in your ride section. (On a chop site) Others have been made fun of for this same reason.
2. You haven't posted any real info (bike related) on a thread. (not required; but the polite thing to do)
3. You are a girl that happened to show up as we're getting bombarded by spam-whore-bots. (hence the immediate distrust)
4. You have way to many "friends" and none of us really know you (OK, I don't know you anyway)
5. You have boobs, which none of have seen. (Which may be the biggest problem)

You are the new girl, in a primarily male environment. I may speak for myself in all this; but it's what I think, so I speak it (Ok type it). If one of us hit on you and you are underage we all get unwanted attention. None of us want that.

So, that's my take on it. Like it, dislike it, just how it looks to me. **this babble brought to you by COFFEE**

Anti-fashion is a fashion. Choosing not to choose is making a choice. And this is a social site whit friends, events, groups, a forum, classifieds, "community", advertisements geard towards our interests. Just because you are a dude and you suck one dick, does that make you gay?... yep. it sure does. But they deny it too.

1. I can accept and I get the jokes from friends IRL too. I got a thick enough skin. But most of you are high and might because of something that you bought. Can you buy respect? Strike a pose, yo!
2. I never claimed to be the smartest "more biker than you", and if anyone wants to be more biker than me, fine, go for it. If that makes you feel better way to go!
3. ? I'm not selling a damn thing, no advertisements, no live chats. I guess that's what your talking about.
4. I don't know you either and probably won't know you anyways.
5. This may change. I'm not really getting the warm and fuzzies from this particular thread, so that works against you.

The first rule on this fucking site is don't be a dick. Yeah yeah, a rule... even if you have a great reason for being a dick you still shouldn't if you want to stay around here, am I right? Go make your own samich, GTFO yourself. I'm here on this social website to stay for good.

primer
07-09-2010, 2:21 PM
Well I guess that settles it,welcome to the Cult

Sighless
07-09-2010, 2:40 PM
Anti-fashion is a fashion. Choosing not to choose is making a choice. And this is a social site whit friends, events, groups, a forum, classifieds, "community", advertisements geard towards our interests. Just because you are a dude and you suck one dick, does that make you gay?... yep. it sure does. But they deny it too.

1. I can accept and I get the jokes from friends IRL too. I got a thick enough skin. But most of you are high and might because of something that you bought. Can you buy respect? Strike a pose, yo!
2. I never claimed to be the smartest "more biker than you", and if anyone wants to be more biker than me, fine, go for it. If that makes you feel better way to go!
3. ? I'm not selling a damn thing, no advertisements, no live chats. I guess that's what your talking about.
4. I don't know you either and probably won't know you anyways.
5. This may change. I'm not really getting the warm and fuzzies from this particular thread, so that works against you.

The first rule on this fucking site is don't be a dick. Yeah yeah, a rule... even if you have a great reason for being a dick you still shouldn't if you want to stay around here, am I right? Go make your own samich, GTFO yourself. I'm here on this social website to stay for good.

Wow, wow , wow.....

I only did that once and I was drunk, lonely AND said SLAYER half way through, so it's totally NOT gay!

I only bought a donor bike and BUILT the rest. There is no pride in writing a check. There is pride in blood, sweat and tears.

I wasn't being a dick, I was simply telling you what was up, Ok maybe I was a dick, am a dick, FINE I am a dick. As I recall I accepted YOUR friend request.

Using my comment as a quote opens you up to, well, me, talking back. I love to pour gas onto a fire. If you couldn't find the humor and sarcasm mixed with my attempt at advice, well, I couldn't care less.

You were assumed to be 1. SPAM or 2. BAIT. neither is wanted. I was givin you a heads up.

NEVER claimed to be a "biker" never claimed you weren't.

You stood up for yourself, I respect that. Obviously NOT a spam-whore-bot.

now grab a beer (first ones on me), a hacksaw and start your build.

All this talk of samiches, I want one, NOW. Please?

400hpgirl
07-09-2010, 2:47 PM
All this talk of samiches, I want one, NOW. Please?

lol

LiPcHiTs65
07-09-2010, 2:51 PM
Dam 400 you can put up with some shit!

Steze
07-09-2010, 6:42 PM
@ 400hpgirl.
Do you own a motorcycle? if so, please tell us about it because that is why we are all here. not to make friends, but to share our experience with other riders.

400hpgirl
07-09-2010, 6:58 PM
@ 400hpgirl.
Do you own a motorcycle? if so, please tell us about it because that is why we are all here. not to make friends, but to share our experience with other riders.

Thanks for setting me straight. Here I was thinking it was about the love of two wheeled machines and the people in the scene attached to that love. I'll try and do better next time, "shucks". Share your experiences with your non-friends all you want, please don't let my ignorance of your website get in the way.

CRFyou
07-09-2010, 7:26 PM
whoa! i didn't realize there was some awesome drama in here!

400hpgirl?

i have triumphs, so i'm 40hpboy. nice to meet you.

since you're 24, that means we need n00d5 on the quick!

SMChewy
07-09-2010, 8:02 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!! What the hell happened to this thread? Ha ha ha. Sorry girly, but these guys are right, you are getting an extra helping of bullshit because the recent spammers. But I'm with Primer, fuck it, welcome to the cult! Clearly you can hang with the biggest smart asses on here. Maybe you can make it to a run and give some of us jerks a fat lip. You sound like a feisty little chica!

LiPcHiTs65
07-09-2010, 10:26 PM
I don't got miles on her but war i come from she is down!!

KrOwN
07-09-2010, 11:43 PM
This chick fuckin rules it

primer
07-10-2010, 7:42 AM
Thanks for setting me straight. Here I was thinking it was about the love of two wheeled machines and the people in the scene attached to that love. I'll try and do better next time, "shucks". Share your experiences with your non-friends all you want, please don't let my ignorance of your website get in the way.

well boy's it's pretty clear she can hold her own,she's got a smartass streak in her,I like that,
if I cross paths with her I'll buy her a beer

HWC
07-15-2010, 9:15 PM
no doubt,,bet she can beer bong wit the best of um