PDA

View Full Version : Anything cool in Vegas for my August work trip?

littledill
07-19-2017, 9:16 PM
I have to be in Vegas 8/12 to 8/16
Any cool chop stuff I could sneak away and check out?

vegas
07-25-2017, 10:31 AM
There is a really neat K model upstairs in the Harley Café... and every affliction/tattoo shop has a intentionally janky evo in its window.

hardrock785
07-25-2017, 2:01 PM
The café is closed, they had good ribs.

littledill
07-26-2017, 12:30 PM
There is a really neat K model upstairs in the Harley Café... and every affliction/tattoo shop has a intentionally janky evo in its window.

Dang I guess its gambling

WillSCB
07-27-2017, 4:47 AM
If you have a vehicle, I may be doing a "ride in movie night" at Rosie's Den in AZ (about 40 miles outside of town.) Was doing it for a while, doing one last one showing 21 days under the sky. It's a documentary about 4 guys riding old choppers (the newest is a 1970's sporty) the entire length of the Lincoln Highway from San Francisco to Times Square in 21 days on the 100th anniversary of the Lincoln Highway. Afterwards is going to be an old fashioned camp out with a bloody mary breakfast in the morning.

Dragstews
08-01-2017, 9:01 PM
Damn .... I miss Vegas, Wilber ....
Tell all the Folks out there I said Hey ....

That 52 K-Model was used in a stage show for Ann Margret ...
Scratch & Sniff the seat is enlightening !!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UidkxXx4VU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WillSCB
08-02-2017, 2:45 AM
Will do. I miss hangin' out at your shop and takin' in as much information out of you as I could. Most likely see Jeff O. at vintage bike night in a couple weeks, will definitely tell him you said hey. Nobody has seen hide nor hair of Fred since the ordeal at his shop a year or two ago. He made a few enemies with that whole situation. Lost your phone number with a phone that got lost, but mine is still the same. If you get a chance it would be good to talk and catch up a bit.

Dragstews
08-02-2017, 10:27 AM
Jeffo and me stay in touch on Facebook ....
Was chatting with him a day ago about his VL motor that he's trying to get all the parts rounded up to assemble ...

I have a photo hanging on my shop wall of his "The Devil is in the Details" Shovel that was in a issue of Backstreet Choppers....

Who would have thunk that bike was this bike at the start of the build ...???

Next to it is Jerry Quinn's 49 Pan that won the "Smoke Out West"

And poor old Fat Fred .... When you kill a man, it puts a mark on ya for life...
.......... Bad Juju .........