PDA

View Full Version : Chopper scene in Salt Lake City ?? Swap meets ? Moving to SLC. Scene looks dead

a40nabowl
06-24-2017, 1:17 AM
Chopper scene in Salt Lake City ?? Swap meets ? Moving to SLC. Scene looks dead.

I was checking out the craigkist and only saw 1 shovelhead for sale.

Anyone out there know the scoop?

Thanks

Benny74
06-24-2017, 8:32 AM
Pretty sure the Pangea Speed guys are out of Salt Lake City, either that or you could hang out with Stevo or Heroin Bob

Gvermin
06-24-2017, 10:38 AM
I'm moving to ogden in a week, used to live in slc. its a pretty rad place, lots off good ridding, lot of good people.
if youre looking for a bike nobody uses craigslist its all on ksl.com. just saw a dope shovel on there for 3800. drivers there suck
so watch your ass.

a40nabowl
06-24-2017, 4:14 PM
I'm moving to ogden in a week, used to live in slc. its a pretty rad place, lots off good ridding, lot of good people.
if youre looking for a bike nobody uses craigslist its all on ksl.com. just saw a dope shovel on there for 3800. drivers there suck
so watch your ass.

Thanks man,
Checked that ksl site out and I found a few bikes. Looks like it might be tougher there trying to find parts for local deals. So I guess I'll be doing more online shopping for parts.

Or once I know a small circle of chopper dudes, I will be able to network for parts.

XbrooklynX
07-01-2017, 8:12 AM
Not much here in the ways of older shit. Some times you can find some stuff but few and far between. Living in salt lake get used to long drives.

BadMonkeyMW
07-01-2017, 4:51 PM
Pretty sure the Pangea Speed guys are out of Salt Lake City, either that or you could hang out with Stevo or Heroin Bob

Steve-o and Heroin Bob, nice!

shitsnack
07-03-2017, 9:26 AM
Follow @pangeaspeed on the instagram. Pretty sure they do/did a moto meetup weekly at some pizza place. They also run Short Fuse moto shop.