PDA

View Full Version : NC,VA swap meets/events?!?

Scrappyddmc
05-28-2017, 3:19 PM
My names Danny. I'm just looking for swap meets and events in NC : moved back to the area I grew up in as a kid. Bike scene is very quiet here compared to AZ. I was in Charlotte for the congregation show yesterday. Last show before that was the hotbike tour which was a waste of time. Looking for any an all information.

BlackCloudSalvage
05-29-2017, 7:34 AM
I was at the congregation show too. Rode up from Charleston. Ya just missed a big swap that the AMCA does in Denton, NC. A buddy of mine went up and said it was a good time. Lots of old Harley and Indian stuff. Keep a lookout on Chopcult, there's always something popping up.

memphisrain
05-29-2017, 5:56 PM
I'm interested as well, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot happening. The big one everyone tells me is the one to go to is the AMCA one Black Cloud mentioned. If you find anything let me know.

Tattooo
05-29-2017, 7:02 PM
I'm interested as well, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot happening. The big one everyone tells me is the one to go to is the AMCA one Black Cloud mentioned. If you find anything let me know.

They just had the one in Denton a week or so ago.... You will have to wait a year for it to come around again..... It's an awesome swap......

memphisrain
05-30-2017, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I wanted to make it, but couldn't get there with having a new baby.

BlackCloudSalvage
05-30-2017, 4:36 PM
http://www.chopcult.com/news/articles/upcoming-event-twin-rivers-choppers-camp-out.html

I'm looking forward to this in NC in August. Perfect distance for a trip from my home in Charleston.