PDA

View Full Version : Free Suzuki 650

Tigman
06-28-2010, 3:29 PM
Here in New England. The bike is in Rockland, MA. It's at a friends shop. It's a 1983 clean N.H. tittled bike. The bike is clean as eva but it needs a battery and a good carb cleaning. It's not mine, some guy gave it to him, it's been sitting in a nice and clean shed for about 3 years out of the weather. It needs to go to a good home for someone who does not have a bike. Not for the greedy to make money off. I believe he told me he has it on Craigs List Boston right now. If someone wants it for the taking you can have it. If your serious send me an email and I can send you a pic and set up a pick up time with my buddy.. cheers... Tig

** okay sorry about this, this was a bogus post (why do I get involved) so my buddy says today at least a couple hundred bukzz.... so $200, sorry people, so I guess this thread should be in the classified section then... if he can't sell it for the duece then he will repair it and throw it on CL. He initially said I just want it outta here and get rid of it if someone wants to take it...

Tigman
06-29-2010, 10:32 AM
1983 clean NH tittle..... needs starter