PDA

View Full Version : need a banjo bolt/washers for xs 650

stemsk8
06-25-2010, 8:09 PM
i just got a new front brake/master cylinder and long ss braided front brake line from mike's. the line came with a banjo bolt and 2 washers but i need one for the master side. for the life of me i can't find one. i had a giant pile of random xs parts but no bolt. wtf. i wish i would have thought of it when i ordered. does anyone have one and some washers laying around they could mail me? or live near bowie, md. i hate to order a bolt and pay 8 bucks to ship it. thanks

viz
06-25-2010, 8:37 PM
I most likely have one at the shop but I wouldnt be able to check till monday. If you arent in any rush I can look monday and see. If I do it's all yours.
Do you have any bikes shops nearbye, Im sure they could fix you right up fast.

malloy
06-26-2010, 6:27 AM
you can get a copper crush seal from just about anywhere. ace hardware, lowes, autoparts store etc... just bring the other one and match it up., ahhh just read your missing the bolt 2. I have some laying around... you still need one?

Punkskalar
06-26-2010, 7:44 AM
go to the autoparts store, it is a common part...

jasonrenda
06-26-2010, 8:22 AM
should be a simple 10mm banjo i believe, thay have em at autozone and even some hardware stores and bike shops.

stemsk8
06-26-2010, 1:50 PM
i thought the autoparts store might have them. just haven't had the time to check yet. thanks for the replies.