PDA

View Full Version : buy these bars

beanhead78
06-24-2010, 9:36 PM
www.strippeddowncycles.com

fozz
06-24-2010, 9:57 PM
if they had a slight pull back rather than down theyd be just about what ive been looking for

crownmotorz
06-24-2010, 10:09 PM
if they had a slight pull back rather than down theyd be just about what ive been looking for

you mean something like this? i built these bars like 4 months ago...
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/crownmotorz/DSC_0004-8.jpg
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk204/crownmotorz/DSC_0005-7.jpg

fozz
06-24-2010, 10:42 PM
close , more pull back to grips , but nice bars i like the bend in the rise , how they feel when rideing

crownmotorz
06-24-2010, 10:48 PM
I can make you a set with whatever pull back you want....Mine are 80 bucks with a shipping included. They are super comfortable I don't cap the ends cause I use mine as a stash tube.

KrOwN
06-24-2010, 11:01 PM
+1 on stashtubes, i too could build u some at affordable price

kingdeadbeat
06-24-2010, 11:04 PM
I can make you a set with whatever pull back you want....Mine are 80 bucks with a shipping included. They are super comfortable I don't cap the ends cause I use mine as a stash tube.

Why you cock blockin dude's sales pitch? I can build way better ones than yours for way cheaper than $80....but you don't hear me talkin about it do ya???

(If anyone is interested PM me) j.k.

CRFyou
06-24-2010, 11:17 PM
i don't normally make bars. but i would make some for $79. includes shipping.

dudehellyeah
06-25-2010, 12:58 AM
those are all pretty cool but these bars are where its at.

http://www.brcustomcycles.com/Daggers___V_Bars.php

Jasonisdico
06-25-2010, 2:15 AM

So when that cager pulls out in front of you, you permanently bury your front end into the side of their car?

Frankenfab
06-25-2010, 3:06 AM
Looking at those dagger bars made me vomit a little bit... then cringe... then vomit some more.

Tito
06-25-2010, 4:02 AM
Extreme cheddar!

TemeculaTerry
06-25-2010, 6:21 AM
[QUOTE=Tito;71343]Extreme cheddar![/QU

I build bars for 78.99

Speedfiend
06-25-2010, 6:30 AM

This builder says " my main inspiration-STAR TREK!"

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn211/lamoreuxh/swordofkahlessjpgw560h31.jpg
those are some goofy ass bars.

Markee
06-25-2010, 9:22 AM
www.strippeddowncycles.com

He named them after your avatard screen name. Thats pretty cute.

On the real, dude does some nice work. Those tall brass risers are slick.

beanhead78
06-25-2010, 9:33 AM
heres mine. the prototype
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/beanhead78/100_0419.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/beanhead78/100_0417.jpg
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/beanhead78/100_0413.jpg

shop102
06-25-2010, 11:28 AM
those dagger Z fuckd turd bars are RAAAAAAAD.

shop102
06-25-2010, 11:28 AM
oh yea....beanhead your bars are way cool

crownmotorz
06-25-2010, 1:53 PM
hey man im not trying to cock block anybodies sale pitch. i could care less if he buys my bars or not. i was just offering to build him a set to his specs at an affordable price. its actually the first time i have ever posted on here to build bars for someone. i do it strickly to fund my hobby and help people out i don't do it to make a living you ask anybody from around here (vegas) i usually give my bars away....so chill out fella's....

fozz
06-25-2010, 2:57 PM
Hell if i want bars like them ( dagger )i can go to a bike wreckers an get em of a bike been in a head on an prob only pay a dollar

Take a look at my whatever Im in New Zealand by the time i got a set of US $ 79.00 bars with exchange rate shipping an our impot taxes ect theyd be Nz $ 200.00

Spoke
06-25-2010, 3:15 PM
hey man im not trying to cock block anybodies sale pitch. i could care less if he buys my bars or not. i was just offering to build him a set to his specs at an affordable price. its actually the first time i have ever posted on here to build bars for someone. i do it strickly to fund my hobby and help people out i don't do it to make a living you ask anybody from around here (vegas) i usually give my bars away....so chill out fella's....

I just called a couple of people from the Vegas phone book & they never heard of you....so whats up?

CRFyou
06-25-2010, 5:41 PM
Beanheads bars are cool. you could buy those...

or you can buy my BA Samurai Bars (PATENT PENDING)

Comes with sweet grip on throttle side only.

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/BLD/BLD029/asian-woman-holding_~BLD047617.jpg

these shits are cooler than the macarena!

OH! and 76 bux. cheap as fuck!

hugodv01
06-25-2010, 5:59 PM
Hell if i want bars like them ( dagger )i can go to a bike wreckers an get em of a bike been in a head on an prob only pay a dollar

Take a look at my whatever Im in New Zealand by the time i got a set of US $ 79.00 bars with exchange rate shipping an our impot taxes ect theyd be Nz $ 200.00

lol, no shit. I lived in Wellington NZ for 2 years, when i came back to the states in 2007 I lost 20% of my savings after the wire transfer.

I miss the Tui

TimB1640
06-25-2010, 6:28 PM
boy what a tough crowd!!!

beanhead78
06-25-2010, 9:20 PM
i can build you a set of bars for 79.95 also. but, i dont think id put them on my bike or let any of my friends put them on there bikes either. but shit if i can make a buck, internet special bars 79.95, complete frames 199.95 shipped. i also sell life insurance and notarize wills

crownmotorz
06-25-2010, 10:41 PM
i can build you a set of bars for 79.95 also. but, i dont think id put them on my bike or let any of my friends put them on there bikes either. but shit if i can make a buck, internet special bars 79.95, complete frames 199.95 shipped. i also sell life insurance and notarize wills

Hey man I'm not trying to knock your hustle or steal a sale from you. If you can sell a set of bars that i can make in an hour for 175 bucks more power to you. You obviously doing something right and you craftsmanship looks extremely good. But for you to imply that the quality of my product is poor because I only charge 80 bucks isn't called for. When I build my bike frames or handlebars or whatever, I build it to the best of my ability because I love doing it and I could care less what monetary reward I get for them.

I apologize if I offended you or anyone else.... maybe I should just go back in the shop and put my welding hood back on so I can figure out how to get another 20 bucks for my product....

kingdeadbeat
06-25-2010, 11:35 PM
...or steal a sale from you...

Sounded like you were, I'm sure there is always gonna be someone who can under cut someone else, you just seemed to jump all up in his sales pitch, kinda like "Anything you can do, I can do better...and cheaper"

Just what it seemed like, sorry for putting you on blast.

kingdeadbeat
06-25-2010, 11:38 PM
...I didn't expect 3 pages of tom foolery to follow my comment....I guess I forgot it is the C.C. for God's sake

Allen
06-26-2010, 12:24 AM
I went to high school with Tom you know.

ridemore16
06-26-2010, 12:29 AM
Kinda blown out of proportion in my opinion. For what it's worth, there is a classified section of this site and the moderators do ask us to refrain from selling in the forum. This could have all been avoided if the OP ran an ad vs. start a thread.

And another thing...I have a set of bars from crownmotorz and absolutely love them. Great quality and exactly what I wanted. Let's all take a breath and move on!

blackedout
06-27-2010, 2:23 PM
...I didn't expect 3 pages of tom foolery to follow my comment....I guess I forgot it is the C.C. for God's sake

Yes you did! Ha

jake
06-28-2010, 1:28 AM
i havent been on this site for quite some time, and it looks like assholes have gotten on here. go hang out with dragon you shitbirds.

kingdeadbeat
06-28-2010, 11:14 AM
i havent been on this site for quite some time, and it looks like assholes have gotten on here. go hang out with dragon you shitbirds.

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here...if you're scared

beanhead78
06-28-2010, 8:56 PM
as the op i was just showing you the bars made from my bike. i dont make the bars my friend Eric Barnett makes them . along with pretty much anything else you want. and made here in the good ol USA. his shit is top notch, you might have to pay more for quality but who cares about that anymore.Eric is not a fly-by-night builder which is going to make you junk. if it matters he got sixth in the stampede. he actually rides like a motherfucker and builds quality american made parts, by himself. support or dont. but dont be a bunch of douch bags and knock his shit. i really wasnt trying to tell you to buy the bars, all i was saying is these are the "Beanhead bars" named after the ones we made up to put on my bike. alot of people liked them so here they are. hand made in a shop, quality is top notch. you want a 80.00 production bar go ahead. that being said lets put the local builders out of buisness.

Markee
06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
I apologize if I offended you or anyone else.... maybe I should just go back in the shop and put my welding hood back on so I can figure out how to get another 20 bucks for my product....

Keep in mind that those bars look to be stainless and if its seamless annealed 316 stainless, its 32.00 a foot not including shipping, plus machined bar caps and 2 pennies, pretty tuff to do for 80 bucks and still buy argon, filler, hole saws, cutting lube, bits, disc, blades, and on and on etc.. as the world turns.

But I like your work ethic, i'll give you a job bending, cutting and welding all the tube you want for the fun of it.

fozz
06-29-2010, 1:14 PM
lol, no shit. I lived in Wellington NZ for 2 years, when i came back to the states in 2007 I lost 20% of my savings after the wire transfer.

I miss the Tui

Wellington fa 2 yrs ,20 % wire transfer 50 % exchange rate $100 nz = $35 us , ida lost all me saveings ta get out there an been a happy man

TuffLuckTom
06-30-2010, 8:26 AM
This thread is totally out of control. But I do have to say I met Erick and the cats from Sripped down this weekend and not only are they killer cats to steal beer from and party with but I can attest to the quality of their product after seeing it. Their products are worth every dime! There are a fair amount of folks hand crafting aftermarket parts in little shops here in the USA and because they are made here and not over seas in mass production they may cost alittle more than a set of Chinese chrome z bars off ebay.

Under cutting each other etc will destroy the value of American made products. And if it gets too out of hand it will destroy the availability too. Which would lead us to depending on what is put out by the big corporations. Can you imagine a world where all the guys that don't have the tools or skills are left to flipping through the fat book and Taiwan Ted homogenized rehash... What boring bikes we would have around to say the least! (End Rant)

TuffLuckTom
06-30-2010, 8:27 AM
Keep in mind that those bars look to be stainless and if its seamless annealed 316 stainless, its 32.00 a foot not including shipping, plus machined bar caps and 2 pennies, pretty tuff to do for 80 bucks and still buy argon, filler, hole saws, cutting lube, bits, disc, blades, and on and on etc.. as the world turns.

But I like your work ethic, i'll give you a job bending, cutting and welding all the tube you want for the fun of it.

+1!!!

knob107
06-30-2010, 6:12 PM
I went to high school with Tom you know.
The best line so far

beanhead78
06-30-2010, 7:11 PM

and dont forget it only takes about 15 minutes to polish stainless.

EricBarnett
07-31-2010, 5:20 PM
Hey man I'm not trying to knock your hustle or steal a sale from you. If you can sell a set of bars that i can make in an hour for 175 bucks more power to you. You obviously doing something right and you craftsmanship looks extremely good. But for you to imply that the quality of my product is poor because I only charge 80 bucks isn't called for. When I build my bike frames or handlebars or whatever, I build it to the best of my ability because I love doing it and I could care less what monetary reward I get for them.

Beanhead didn't make those bars, I did. First off, if you can make a set of those bars in an hour I'd pay you $80 just to watch. You must be the fastest, most talented fabricator around if you can pull that off.

Second, If I wanted to work for minimum wage I'd just get a job at McDonald's. At least then I'd be guaranteed a meal everyday.

beanhead78
08-01-2010, 8:30 AM
haha you tell em eric. i told you it was funny shit.