PDA

View Full Version : Who's riding from Dallas to Giddy Up?

AsianDan
02-02-2017, 12:20 PM
I'm thinking about heading down from Denver to Garland the week before and hang out with my aunt and uncle and grandmother. Maybe ride down Thursday to giddy up. And maybe see if any of you guys in the area might want to meet up at your favorite Watering Hole the Saturday before. And maybe roll down with you guys to giddy up. First I gotta find out if I can get the time off

JohnnyCoops
02-02-2017, 4:29 PM
I will be crusing down with a couple people.

DanielcDavidson67
02-02-2017, 7:10 PM
I'm thinking about heading down from Denver to Garland the week before and hang out with my aunt and uncle and grandmother. Maybe ride down Thursday to giddy up. And maybe see if any of you guys in the area might want to meet up at your favorite Watering Hole the Saturday before. And maybe roll down with you guys to giddy up. First I gotta find out if I can get the time off

That's a sweet bike man. May have to ride with you there just to check it out.

AsianDan
02-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Thanks! Well I think I might just hang with a buddy near Rusk, TX & roll down with him from there. Never been to Giddy Up yet. Heard the BBQ is great in Austin!

zhughes
02-27-2017, 2:34 PM
Be passing through on my way from Tulsa, OK. Definitely be cool to meet up with some folks and make the second half of the ride

JohnnyCoops
03-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Leaving Saturday morning of anyone wants to link up. Leaving from Fort Worth.