PDA

View Full Version : tasty shadow 750

haggard
06-24-2010, 11:12 AM
whats up fellas just found this site after being excommunicated from another for postin my honda... shes a work in progress still needs a few things, its a shadow 750 '02, got a cb550 im bout to start choppin this week

speedandnoise
06-24-2010, 11:58 PM
'Sup dude! I just joined because a certain un-named site shut my build thread down because my friend alluded to us being Nazi's (not true btw)!

marcuswing
06-28-2010, 12:05 AM
Hey man i am building a 03 shadow and had some questions. What did you do to the stock air box, did you have to relocate the petcock on the sporty tank, and what did you do to mount up the tank? Any help would be awesome. UP Close pictures? Thanks man looks great

haggard
06-28-2010, 7:05 AM
i ripped off the stock air box and modified the stuck rubber mounts from the carb with metal pipe fitted to pod filters, and i had to rejet the carbs. i relocated the petcock to the back left corner of the tank its mounted right now on back with a tab welded off the tank that follows the frame to the original seat bolt, the front has a floating bracket i made whcih works great but im changing it to tabs off the top frame make it look a little cleaner, i just need to figure out how to solve the vibrations/movement riding causes on the tank Bikes arent the easiest to chop but totally doable, let me know if u got more questions- . haggard

billdozer
06-28-2010, 7:58 AM
'Sup dude! I just joined because a certain un-named site shut my build thread down because my friend alluded to us being Nazi's (not true btw)!

Welcome to the island of misfit toys.