PDA

View Full Version : New guy...

HAM
06-22-2010, 6:34 PM
Hey just wanted to introduce myself, name's -HAM-. Some other sites I've been on will crucify you for not giving an intro, so just wanted to make sure to do so. Just found this site the other day and I'm stoked. I have a 91 CB750 project and have already found some great info on here. So, that's it in a nutshell. Let me know if there's anything else you want to know. Thanks...

Twinkies
06-22-2010, 8:32 PM
welcome, theres actually an "intro" sticky on top of the main forum.. not that its a big deal or anything, most of us dont keep up with that. Lots of cool CB750s to be found here on the Cult... lets see yours!

Sighless
06-22-2010, 8:46 PM
Pictures!!! Then talk.

HAM
06-22-2010, 9:48 PM
Ok, cool, sounds like this place is not as anal retentive as some others. I'll have to post pix when I get home from work. Thanks...

SMChewy
06-22-2010, 9:54 PM
Ok, cool, sounds like this place is not as anal retentive as some others. I'll have to post pix when I get home from work. Thanks...

Ha ha. This isn't JJ bro. Your good!

NHMike
06-23-2010, 5:57 AM
Welcome. Pics. hahahahahaha We love the pics around here!!!

HAM
06-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Ha ha. This isn't JJ bro. Your good!

Nice, I think I'm gonna like it here...So this is one pic of the bike in progress. I didn't have time to find the others, gotta get back to work...

convergecult
06-23-2010, 7:24 PM
Looks like it's shaping up nicely...

Sighless
06-28-2010, 9:54 AM
It's commin along. Take more pictures as you build, we all love to see a bike come together.

HAM
07-13-2010, 9:54 PM
Alright it's been awhile, but I've managed to get some work done on the bike. I scored this 65 Triumph tank and swapped it for the other. Wasn't really digging the other tank. Cut off some un-necessary tabs, brackets, etc. I think next we'll cut the shock mounts and swap them to give the rear about a 2" drop. Both tires are shit and so is the rear rim. Not too sad about that, didn't like the rim/tire combo anyway. I'd prefer spokes and 21" and 16". I saw another thread from Hooligan80, (I think), so I'll have to follow that to see what he did to swap. Enough talking, here's some pix.