PDA

View Full Version : Just north of Seattle

weepster1
12-10-2016, 10:17 PM
Hello out there 33er's. Pete here, I have a couple shovelheads in various states of repair and disrepair. Really looking to create a motorcycle event, looking for folks interested in helping plan, organize, and daydream about getting the PNW on the radar for vintage and hand built, custom 2 wheeled machines. HMU, I'm in Everett, but get around.

xMPRx
12-18-2016, 7:35 PM
Hello out there 33er's. Pete here, I have a couple shovelheads in various states of repair and disrepair. Really looking to create a motorcycle event, looking for folks interested in helping plan, organize, and daydream about getting the PNW on the radar for vintage and hand built, custom 2 wheeled machines. HMU, I'm in Everett, but get around.

hey I'm up in Port Angeles. not a lot guys up by me but lots of good riding in the summer. are you ridding to born free?

weepster1
12-25-2016, 2:10 PM
Maybe not this year, but theres a chance...

xMPRx
01-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Well if you are let me know. I will be ridding down solo. Also do you go to the oyster run? Its a ways away but would be nice to ride up with some like minded people.

TwoWheelsOnly
02-02-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm down in Bothell. Still learning the area. Gimme a shout out about any progress on your event planning or any rides you role on.

xMPRx
02-05-2017, 12:19 AM
I'm down in Bothell. Still learning the area. Gimme a shout out about any progress on your event planning or any rides you role on.

ridding down to born free from the olympic peninsula if your interested.

JoeyGKedd
03-23-2017, 10:57 AM
Whats up guys? Just relocated to north Seattle from Boston. Looking for people to ride with and kick it. Weathers getting nice, maybe we can get a ride together?

xMPRx
04-08-2017, 8:24 PM
Whats up guys? Just relocated to north Seattle from Boston. Looking for people to ride with and kick it. Weathers getting nice, maybe we can get a ride together?

Hey I'm down!

Dougtheinternetannoyance123
04-26-2017, 2:56 AM

Ummmm,, heard of the ONE moto show? Pretty much known worldwide, puts the PNW on the map. Super cool folks who put it on. Crap ton of events coming up all up and down the west coast. Last weekend was a double header, Mt Vernon show and swap, 1/2 cars & 1/2 bikes by the WVMC (Washington Vintage MC) on Saturday followed by up in BC my man Todd Copan puts on the Canadian vintage show and swap now in Cloverdale BC.
Theres a ton of ABATE runs coming including Spring opener and raffle items includes crap ton of Motorcycles given away and GUNS GUNS GUNS! (including some .45's!) ( I won a AR-15 at a raffle as well),, AMCA has some cool events, Join the VME based in Seattle, (Also a chapter in Portland) and they dont release the dates to the public but cheap to join and a lot of cool events including the Bone head enduro.

Oregon has some great events too... ABATE, OVM, AMCA, Coming up is a super cool bunch of events held by the Sang Froid Riding club (See their website) plus LOTS of swap meets. Hell,, the one at the beginning of April was OVER 5000 booths between the expo and PIR,, most of it was cars but always some scooter stuff. No lack of cool stuff to see.
But,,,, im saving the best for last laddies!!!!

2 MUST attend events are see BILLETPROOF website, and DIRTQUAKE USA! BilletProof has 2 events in washington this year,, Hot rod explosion (Bikes are VERY welcomed) and the BilletProof show in Chehalis..
Dirtquake has not updated their website but look for sometime in June. See their website for last years pix. EPIC party!

xMPRx
06-14-2017, 7:07 PM
Anyone headed down to born free? ill be ridding down on the 21st

06-14-2017, 10:53 PM
Im not, and not always availible but if you have problems around PDX or Eugene I can hook you up with resources most likely. I would like to go, but logistically not possible but I am going to try and attend Billetproof in Chehalis Washington that same weekend. (24th) and theres a couple other events in Portland that night so gonna stay PNW for the month... but ride safe and far.
Hopefully soon ill do a Calif road trip, just not this month

xMPRx
06-15-2017, 10:39 PM
Im not, and not always availible but if you have problems around PDX or Eugene I can hook you up with resources most likely. I would like to go, but logistically not possible but I am going to try and attend Billetproof in Chehalis Washington that same weekend. (24th) and theres a couple other events in Portland that night so gonna stay PNW for the month... but ride safe and far.
Hopefully soon ill do a Calif road trip, just not this month

Hey thanks ill keep that in mind. Ya I'm kinda bummed that the deal in chehalis is the same weekend.

06-16-2017, 12:27 AM
Well, another GREAT event is coming up as well by the fine folks who put on the ONE Moto show in PDX,,, Thor Drake and See See Coffee/Motorcycle shop.
The dates are set, and DIRTQUAKE USA is on!!! Ive been wanting to go to that for a couple years now. Epic fun and always something got in the way. Goal setting is important so I am putting it on my calender. Swap meet, Bike show, hooligan racing including choppers on the race track. Lots of strange behavior and fun with motorcycles. The problems with summers and early fall in the PNW is that theres only so many weekends with decent weather and you have to choose between things like the Verboort sausage festival and Pilsner beer tasting and Racing at PIR, Or Blues festival downtown or epic bike show and swap meet elsewhere. Theres usually at least a dozen events every weekend I would be interested in. Only time & money and we rarely have both at the same time.

See: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-dirt-quake-usa-july-21-22-tickets-34839371498