PDA

View Full Version : CB750 Rigid Trike

BillySlicks
11-22-2016, 10:08 PM
Sorry gotta pull this
Last photo will stay up

metalheart28
11-23-2016, 11:06 AM
very cool man! what kind of rearend is that? I have a 78 cb750k in my garage that I got for free and was thinking of building a trike with it cause I cant ride 2 wheels anymore. I have a sporty trike that I built this summer its not a full on chop just something to get me back in the wind but I would like to totally chop the CB.

wheeliemammoth
12-04-2016, 2:28 PM
Man, that is insane. Excellent work. I have been wanting to tackle building either a sidecar or a trike, this may have swayed me toward a trike. That thing is killer.

OleDirtyDoc
12-05-2016, 11:06 PM
fucking sweet

beat
12-08-2016, 8:43 PM
dude! that is sick! i dig it, but.....that "window" for the chain? i know it's a rigid and has less movement than a swingarm, but still...
looks like that "window" is on the slop side(bottom) of the chain. not the drive side(top).
either way you should have about(or at least) a 1/2 inch of deflection(up and down movement).
so that window should be much larger or it will get chewed up real quick and that could mean a frame failure.
dont get me wrong. it looks badass, but i think safetywise it should be bigger to account for chain play.

hey, i could be wrong. i have been before and probably will be again.

mikecola
12-10-2016, 12:12 AM
sick! love the drinking straws!