PDA

View Full Version : t-minus 72 hrs to GR-09

Fredo
08-23-2009, 8:15 AM
GYPSY RUN-09
WOW, New York, the last and only time I was there was Dec, 1973. I spent 3 hrs there waiting for a flight to germany and all the Army had to offer me. In those 3 hrs I was mugged and educated to the realities of being young, high, drunk and alone 3000 miles from home.
This time will be different, I'll be with a shitload of the worlds best dudes and dudets, ridding and hanging. I seriously doubt I/we will make a soft target this time. So to that fucker that pulled the shank on me at the airport, come by and say hi. Oh yeah, bring my money I want it back.
The Gypsy Run is going to be so much fun that I'm about to piss myself, I feel like a school girl on prom night. This will undoubtedly rival the EDR for me, adventure, ridding and seeing old friends is what it's all about.
To those of you that can not or will not make the GR, all I can say is SUCKS to be YOU! Do yourselves a favor grab a few freinds and ride somewhere-anywhere. Because life is too short to wake up some day saying I wish I had..........
Even though I do not skate, I'll see ya'll in 4 days at the bowl bash.

ShowClassMag
08-23-2009, 8:51 AM
See you there.............

MIKE47
08-23-2009, 8:14 PM
See you soon Fredo! I'll see if I can get you drunk and mug you. It'll be like you were young again.

rouser
08-23-2009, 9:04 PM
me you and the wizard!

gigastatt
08-24-2009, 8:27 AM
Looking forward to meeting and hanging with the real live versions of our Cyber selfs on the Gypsy Run.
Tim

Wendy
08-25-2009, 4:23 PM
Oh yeah!
Can't wait.
Leaving on a jet plane.....
See you Thursday.

Baca nora to follow....

Scraper
08-26-2009, 9:53 AM
fredo - you can use my board man - we'll get you good & fired up & duct tape it to your back & roll you into the bowl. sound good?