PDA

View Full Version : Need my chopper restored

Minchew65
10-12-2016, 9:03 AM
72397Hey guys. New here. I'm looking for a chopper builder and/or motorcycle shop to do a restoration on my 1970 Honda CB750 Chopper. Basically looking for someone to strip it down and repaint it, replace any parts that might need replacing and put her back together. I also want to change the sissy bar and get a new king and queen seat for it. The bike runs well. Went for a ride yesterday. She just needs some TLC. I live in Nashville, TN so I need to find someone that is no more than 4-5 hours away. Any help would be appreciated. Thank!

kendall666
10-12-2016, 9:33 AM
The hell with that, this thing is sick! I wouldn't change anything besides lowering the fender a bit which would take cutting the support bracket and re welding it lower. Throw a different seat on there and ride the shit outta it. Nice bike man.

Angelking
10-12-2016, 12:15 PM
I agree with Kendall...... I would put the King/Queen on it. Other than that...... holy hell, it's perfect like it is. That bike is a rolling history lesson.

AK

Tattooo
10-12-2016, 4:33 PM
That thing is bad ass...................

datadavid
10-18-2016, 2:42 AM
Yes dont fuck the survivors, imagine all the p.o's bad trips it must have lived through

Angelking
10-18-2016, 3:29 AM
I do have a question about the springer rockers. Did someone reverse them or is that the way they were installed by the maker?

AK

TheWhiteDevil
10-24-2016, 2:43 AM
Fuck. When did this site degenerate to people asking shit like this?

ExplodingCoffinEmporium
10-29-2016, 5:30 PM
Fuck. When did this site degenerate to people asking shit like this?
^this guy knows what's up
It's running, tune it up. If you Hate the paint, tear the shit off that needs paint and get to stripping and sanding. Its a testament to a time, I'd leave it, but your looking for a shop, google that shit and keep your hands clean I guess, or grow some balls and get your hands dirty, .02