PDA

View Full Version : DFW/North Texas

SoftWaffles
09-10-2016, 1:57 AM
Mellow greetings amigos.

New'ish to North Texas and looking for some shenanigans. Possibly riding some motorsicles.

I've messaged a few folks from some old ass threads I found.

I'm on the Eastside of downtown Ft. Worth, but I'm down to cruise wherever.

Nephew
09-12-2016, 1:23 PM
Im out in Dallas if you can stomach the traffic. I go to the basement bar out there sometimes. We do rides several times a week, take scenic smoke breaks, and drink a lot to booze.
You're welcome to come riot with us one night. I've tried to invite local 33'ers to come drink free beer with us more than once...just crickets. I ride with a local MC out here, we always have something going on.

JohnnyCoops
10-11-2016, 9:16 AM
Moving to North Fort Worth in a month and a half. Looking for some people that like to ride and drink beer.

djstar3
10-15-2016, 6:53 PM
I'm just a few minutes south of Fort Worth.

Nephew
11-11-2016, 6:53 AM
We got guys all over North Texas, always something going on.

JohnnyCoops
12-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Should be in Fort Worth in about a week or less. What's some good rides around there?

DollaBill
12-09-2016, 3:10 PM
I'm in NRH. I don't get a ton of time to ride local except back and forth to work and some weekend bar hopping or get togethers, but there's a decent group of dudes that ride in this area and surrounding. I haven't found any "good" riding in town, but I've only been here since June.

JohnnyCoops
12-10-2016, 9:08 PM
Thanks the replying! I'm planning in doing quite a bit of riding outside of fort worth. Should be there in 4 days, I will take a look around. Looks like I am getting there just in time for shitty weather.

Stix76
01-04-2017, 7:08 PM
Whats up guys, I just joined as well. Im up here in Roanoke and just got my first bike, thought I would dive into a project. Its a 76 Iron head for a pocket full of change. I am going to need advice on getting her going, but after I do I will be looking for some people to ride with.

JohnnyCoops
01-18-2017, 6:45 PM
I work out there. Do you have the tools you need?